Day Four Part II

Make It Up

Zelo's POV

 

So he will tell her huh....

I was really nervous to open this door, I've been standing in front of this door since the moment I walk away from Yuri. Should I tell Sungjae to stop whatever he is planning to do? And.....He knew himself that if he told Yuri, she would probably stay away from him.

I really don't understand that guy....

 

"What are you doing there?" Sungjae asked as he suddenly opened the door.

"It's just that I was about to enter..." I said as I let go of the door knob.

"I heard some rustle on the door so I opened it, I'm sorry if I startled you." He said as he turned away and grabbed the knob of the bathroom door.

"Ah Sungjae.....you're gonna.....tell her?" I asked without moving an inch from where I am standing.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" He said calmly as if what I just asked is nothing.

"So....You will huh." I uttered then went inside the room, straightly towards the bed.

"You don't really have to worry, I told you I don't stand any chance...." He said right before he enter the bathroom.

 

But what if you do....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hana-yah you okay now?" Yuri called out as she jumped on Hana's bed.

"Yuri, I'm fine now but if you don't get off of me I would probably die, like seriously. You're soooo heavy you should work on your diet when we go back to Seoul." Hana grumbled as she tries to push her away.

"Hey that was so mean!" Yuri exclaimed as she pulled Hana to a sitting position.

"What happened?" Hana asked curiously.

"Huh?" Yuri answered confused.

"It seems that you're so happy, why, is something the matter?"  Hana asked.

"Haha no it's just...I'm happy. It's our last day so we can finally relax and that's the reason why I'm happy, I guess..." Yuri said delightedly.

"Ah yeah Sungjae told me that he already has someone that he likes and he will tell me who she is later." Yuri added.

"Seriously?...Oh I have a bad feeling about this." Hana said softly.

"What?" Yuri asked.

"Nothing! Aigoo Yuri we should go down now. We will leave in quite some time now." Hana exclaimed as they stood up and fix themselves before leaving their room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hana's POV

"Ah Yuri you go on our table first I will just get something hmmm.." I said as I left Yuri.

 

I want to ask Sungjae about what Yuri is talking about, he never told me anything about this but......I knew that he likes Yuri very much. It was last year when I found it out accidentally, I was walking near the fire exit door and I overheard him talking to himself about how stupid he is because he just let Yuri fall to other guy without doing anything to prevent it from happening. I also heard him say that he's such an idiot to realize that he really likes Yuri when it's already too late. He saw me heard everything that he said and from then on I kept it as a big secret from Yuri, I kept it because he told me that he doesn't want to hurt Yuri, especially that moment when she became really happy.

 

"Sungjae!" I called him out when I saw him walking on the hallway.

"Hana what is it?" He asked without any idea on what I am about to ask.

"Sungjae I will be straightforward, are you really sure about telling Yuri?" I asked him directly.

"Hahaha this is funny, you too huh?" He said jokingly.

"Seriously Sungjae this is not a joke, have you gone completely insane?" I said seriously as my voice became slightly louder.

"Why? What's wrong with that, it just came to me that it's already the time to tell her what I really feel towards her. You know it's really hard to keep your feelings all by yourself, it really amaze me to realize that I am able to endure all of that." Sungjae said as he speak out his reasons.

"But how about your friendship? You don't want to lose it right? I mean, you know she might get shocked and that would be really awkward for the both of you." I asked hesitantly.

"I'm already prepared on the things that might possibly happen...." He uttered then faked a smile.

"I don't know..." I sighed deeply, I don't want to feel pity on him but he....really is pitiful.

"You don't need to worry, I can handle this..." He said then walked away.

"I hope so..."

 

5 in the afternoon at the beach....

 

Yuri's POV

"Hana why are you like that? It looks like you're carrying a pretty big problem in there, we're supposed to be having fun." I exclaimed to Hana who is spacing out beside me while everyone is enjoying their life, partying, whatsoever...

"Ugh nothing, maybe because I'm sick a while ago, I'm not yet in the mood." She said as she dropped her head on the table.

"If that is so, we can't do anything about that." I said as I look away and saw Sungjae signalling me from a far to to go to him.

"Ummm Hana I will just go to Sungjae, he's calling me maybe he's gonna tell me something." I said as I stood up.

"WHAT?! I mean, sure you can go.." Hana exclaimed then got back on her position with a depressed look on her face.

 

"YAH! I guess you're gonna tell me now who she is?" I asked excitedly as I ran towards him.

"Can we go there?" Instead of answering  he just said that and pointed at a little shack far from these people.

 

Inside the shack

"Ooookay so what are we supposed to do here?" Yuri asked curiously while wandering inside the shack.

 

Sungjae's POV

I didn't talk but instead walked towards Yuri looking seriously on her eyes, she automatically responded by walking backwards until she reached the wall. Maybe she's thinking that I am being weird and even weirder when I rest my hands on her shoulders.

 

"Sungjae-ah...what's wrong?" Yuri asked worriedly, She've never seen me act like this before.

"Yuri.....I-ah...." I said as I cupped her face still looking deeply into her eyes.

"Seriously, what is wrong with you?" She asked as she tried to remove my hand from her face but failed and instead I also put my other hand on her other cheek. Then I leaned closer to her face, too near that we can feel each others' breathing. My heart is racing so fast, can I do this?

"I...like you so much..." Those are the last words that I said to her right before I started kissing her. I can't believe that she actually gave in and responded on my kiss, it's really sweet and warm.

I broke the kiss for a moment but pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist for a deeper kiss. It became more passionate and it's really . She pulled away and look at me with sincerity, I never imagined that this could actually happen.....

"Sungjae....Sungjae-ah.....Sungjae-ah....." She keeps on repeating my name, I really love the sound of her voice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"YOOK SUNGJAE!!!!!!!" Yuri exclaimed really loud that let me get back on my senses and made me realize it was all just a fantasy -_-

"Sungjae I know you really love spacing out but seriously I've been calling you hundreds of times now." Yuri complained with her hands on her waist.

"Ah---I'm really sorry." I apologized because of spacing out and at the same time apologized only on my mind for fantasizing her maliciously.

"So why did you call me? Are we meeting her?" Yuri asked still thinking who that girl is, never noticing that it was actually her.

"Ah about that can I ask you something first before telling you?" I said, well I really don't want to mess our friendship.

"Well the girl I like is my friend, but we're not that close we are really not. If I tell her that I like her and she don't like me the way I like her and she rejected me, what will happen to our friendship?" I asked, I just hope she will not notice that it is her.

"Oh that was really hard, but in my opinion things between the both of you will be different. The things you used to do often might became awkward especially if it's something that shows sweetness with each other, you know like us." Yuri said clinging on my arms and swinging it back and forth.

"So that's what might possibly happen...."I said softly.

"I just hope that was not me." Yuri said jokingly with a teasing eyes looking on me.

"Yuri seriously, can you hear yourself?" I said with a disgusted face.

"Why? I am so likeable a lot of guys are into me." Yuri said boastfully with a joking face that is really annoying.

"Aish!" I exclaimed but that is true. But why can't you try looking on someone else aside from Zelo.

"Hahahahaha! Okay fine let's be serious now. So tell me who is the girl." Yuri said going back on the topic.

"Well after what you said I guess I'll just stop liking her, it's just a crush so it's easy to forget. There is no need on telling you who she is, so stop bugging me and just enjoy the rest of the night because we're going back home tomorrow." I said then go out of the small shack, Yuri then pushed me really hard then run towards Hana.

 

I guess I did the right thing, I think I can still continue, like what I said I'm used to it.....