I Should Have Believed Her On the First Place

Make It Up

Zelo walked towards the back of the school wherein Jongup is pacing back and forth waiting for him.

 

"Did you find her?!!" Jongup shouted as soon as he saw Zelo walking almost near him.

 

He was surprised to see Zelo sobbing as he looked up from stooping down.

 

"I'm terrible, I'm so bad and desperate" Zelo cried

"Why are you like that, you're bleeding? What happened? Are you able to talk to her?

"I swear I didn't mean to do that"

"What?, Tell me I don't understand! Ok!"

"I did something really bad"

"I get the feeling that I know what you're talking about but I hope it's not that....."

"I-I tried to....."

"What!"

"Hyung I swear I did not mean to do that"

"But you did"

"Yeah....yeah and I really hate myself"

"How could you do that? Seriuosly Zelo have you lost your mind?"

"I don't know the first thing I knew is that she's standing in front of me and then my mind suddenly went black and then...."

"And then...."

"Then I found myself hurting her"

"You know I thought you knew what is the right thing to do, I told you before that I will get behind you whatever decision you make, but what did you do."

"I really don't..."

"I thought when you said that you wanted to talk to her, I thought you already make up your mind and decided to settle things with her, but I guess."

"I also want to resolve things but she hurt me and Kyungmi told me that other people say that she's not worthy of my forgiveness, but I swear I did not mean to do that!"

"I told you not to listen to that girl! You believe in her easily but you can't trust your girlfriend's explanation, I really don't know what's wrong with you."

"Yeah you're right I really don't know what's wrong with me, now I hurt Yuri more, after all that I've done to her I don't know if she will accept me ever again"

"I'm your friend but I think you deserve that what you did is really worst especially you did that to the girl who you should respect the most, of course next to you mother."

"I'm sorry hyung, I'm really sorry"

"I don't think I am the one you should be sorry for..."

"But I don't think I could still go near her she surely hates me and Sungjae will kill me"

"Why? Don't tell me he saw that? He's the reason behind your bleeding nose?"

"Yeah He shove me away and told me to leave her alone"

"But still Yuri is your girlfriend and you are her boyfriend you will talk to her and go near her whenever you want but now with limits I guess"

"I know, I know...."

"Zelo oppa" a girl student from a distant running toward Zelo and Jongup called

"What's wrong?" Jongup asked

"I have to tell you something"

"What is it?" Zelo questioned her curiously

"Umm about the photo that spread this morning the one with Kim Yuri and Yook Sungjae sunbaenim."

"What's with that?"

"Umm I was there when that happened yesterday and I don't think they are kissing I'm pretty sure of that. At first when I was walking by I thought they really are but when I passed them I saw that Yuri sunbae is just I don't know blowing something from Sungjae sunbae's eye. I hear a lot of people talk bad things about her because of the picture so I looked for you because I know you are his boyfriend and I thought this issue really brought a really big problem between the two of you." the girl explained

"Seriously?"

"Aigoo why didn't you said earlier" Jongup exclaimed

"Umm I still have classes and I have a lot of things to do so I'm not able to look for you I'm sorry. Ah! and I'm not the only person who saw that there are also other students who are still passing by at that area so I guess they also saw that."

"Thanks for saying that I owe you a lot, but can I ask a question?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Do you know who sent the photo to the students?"

"Actually nobody knows because the picture was sent using the school computer wherein you can look for all the students personal informations. Maybe the person who spread the picture knows what is the password or someone who is skilled enough to hack the computer security. And I don't think a teacher or any staff would do that so I guess it's also a student who absolutely hates Yuri and Sungjae sunbae or maybe you"

"What?!"

"You think we could check the security cameras?'

"I guess that would help"

"Yeah right! Jongup hyung we need to check it now come on!" 

"Thanks again for saying that  you help us a lot" Zelo shout out as they run inside the building.

"Sure thing no problem!"