Day One Part II

Make It Up

"Is everyone here already?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Mr. Lee, Seo Kyungmi is not yet here, I guess she's still inside please help her. Please we are so worried, what if something already happen to her." Kyungmi's friend outcry while holding another friend's arm.

"Oh really, too bad for her, don't worry I'll help her out." Mr. Lee assured mixed with a little bit of sarcasm.

"Ok I will just look for Kyungmi if you want you can check the things you've collected." Mr. Lee said as he went inside the maze with a map to get Kyungmi out.

 

"Yah why did you leave me alone?" Yuri said with a sullen look on her face while punching Sungjae softly on his right shoulder.

"I don't really think that you are unhappy about what happened." Sungjae said looking directly away.

"Oh! How can you say that? You're so mean, you left me but you don't seem to feel bad at all." Yuri said, looking at him badly while continuously punching his shoulder.

"Why? I think what I did is just the right thing, at least you can enjoy that brief moment with Zelo. I bet you're so thrilled that you want the time to stop ticking." Sungjae smirked as he remove Yuri's hand on his shoulder.

"Not funny, what is wrong with you?!" Yuri exclaimed angrily. Sungjae just turn away while Yuri hit him hard then run towards Hana and Eun Chae.

 

"You know if I'm not aware that Sungjae and Yuri are bestfriends, I could mistaken them as a couple." Jongup uttered suddenly while watching Yuri and Sungjae from afar. 

"What are the things that you got inside?" Zelo asked changing the topic of the conversation as he looked away from the two.

"How about you Zelo what do you think about Sungjae, do you think he feels something more than friendship towards Yuri? Jongup said disregarding Zelo.

"I have a lot of important things with me, these will surely help me a lot." Zelo continued to dodge Jongup's questions.

"I know they are really close but they're just too close...."Jongup said as he look at Zelo. Zelo then look at him badly while putting his bag on his back.

"Oh what am I thinking, you know Zelo we should really stay away from that Kyungmi. Aigoo...." Jongup exclaimed as he repeatedly tap Zelo's shoulder.

 

"Everyone head back now to the bus, we are going back to the hotel to give each one of you some important things that you will need aside from the stuffs you got from the maze." Mrs. Jang announced.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"We knew that you are not told that we are going on a hike on this school trip, that means we should be responsible on a lot of things. So we are giving each one of you a complete hiking attire, you need this badly because walking through the rocky trails of the mountain is seriously not a joke." Mr. Lee said as they start to dish out the clothes.

"Wow this is so cool, I'm so excited!" Eun Chae said as she received it.

"Yuri what's wrong, you've been acting like that siince we left Kimnyoung. Are you alright?" Hana asked Yuri who is fidgeting with her pen.

"Huh? I'm fine, I'm just really tired." Yuri uttered as she faked a smile.

"If that's the case you shouldn't worry they said they will let us take some rest before going to our next location. You should take that opportunity to have some sleep okay. Hana said as she put her arms on her shoulder.

 

"Let's all eat dinner first before going to sleep, I don't think we will be able to eat breakfast tomorrow because we have to leave early. Enjoy your dinner okay!" Mr. Lee said.

 

After eating...

"You can go back to your rooms now if you want you can clean up or take some rest you need those, it's 11 in the evening so you have a little time. You should remember that you have to wake up and go back here at exactly 3:30 a.m, get going now." Mrs. Jang said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Can I use the bathroom first sunbaenims? I can't hold it any longer...." Eun Chae burst out the moment she entered their room.

"Yuri you should rest now." Hana said while didst dividing the curtains.

*Knock Knock*

"I'll get that." Yuri said as she approach the door.

"Yuri..." Sungjae uttered once Yuri opened the door.

"Yuri about what happened awhile ago. I'm sorry..." Sungjae said while scratching the back of his head.

"Forget that already, I'm not mad I'm just offended about what you said." Yuri said looking down.

"I'm really sorry, forgive me please..." Sungjae said tilting his head as he put his both hands on his pockets.

"I told you I'm not mad, you go now okay I am going to sleep. Let's just continue our conversation tomorrow kay?" Yuri uttered rubbing her eyes and let out a yawn.

"You're not mad okay.." Sungjae said messing Yuri's hair before leaving. Yuri then closed the door and went straightly to the bed.

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning...

"Are you all well rested? I hope so because I don't think you will be able to take a break when we start climbing the mountain." Mrs. Jang imparted.

"I hope all of you exert enough efforts on looking for things inside the maze. We will stay there all-night long and you need to carry on until we reach our end point. So are you ready now?" Mr. Lee asked.

 

"Oppa did you sleep well?" Kyungmi said gazing up to Zelo with her hands clasped on her back.

"Huh? Ah yeah." Zelo said facing directly away from Kyungmi.

"Let's walk together on the mountains ok, I feel safe whenever I'm with you oppa. I know you can protect me." Kyungmi said as her pupils dilate.

"Zelo let's go now, come on!" Jongup pulled Zelo as he looked at Kyungmi with disgust.

"Ah oppa wait for me! Yah oppa! Tch move it, get out of the way!" Kyungmi shouted then pushed Yuri.

"Aww!.." Yuri exclaimed.

"You okay? What's her problem?" Sungjae asked as he helped Yuri.

"Who does she think she is?" Hana stated while picking up Yuri's stuffs.

"Just ignore her, I'm alright..." Yuri said as they proceed inside the bus.