Day Two Part II

Make It Up

"Hana! Park Hana where are you!" Yuri shouted wearily in the middle of the forest 

"Please Hana answer me!! Please!" Yuri continuously cried as she stopped on a tree to catch her breath.

"Aaahhh.....Park Hana....." Yuri sighed distressfully as she started to cry softly under the tree.

"Yuri!!"

"Huh? Hana?" Yuri exclaimed as she stood up and look around.

"Yuri!!" Zelo mumbled as he saw Yuri staring at him really frightened.

"What's wrong? I saw you left so I followed you. Why are you crying?" Zelo asked worriedly but Yuri is just standing under the tree, motionless and seems to be very scared.

"Yah Kim Yuri are you alright, Is something wrong? We should go now or else..." Zelo didn't completed his words because Yuri suddenly run towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I can't find Hana. I was just talking to her and then she's already gone.....It's all my fault, I should have pay close more attention to her.....Now what should I do." Yuri whined softly as she tightened her grip on Zelo's shirt.

"Ah..Yuri..don't worry ok I will help you look for her, so stop crying now, hmm" Zelo made sure as he returned the hug. Yuri then let go the moment she found her peace of mind from the warm embrace they shared.

"Umm-I'm sorry, I didn't know that you actually followed me....but....I'm really thankful that you did." Yuri said looking down, wiping her tears.

"Help me please, I need to find Hana. I can't forgive myself if something bad happened to her." Yuri added.

"Ah yeah, did you already tried calling her?" Zelo asked.

"Umm-well the battery of my phone is dead. Why don't we try yours!" Yuri squealed with delight.

"Well it's actually at the same situation as yours..." Zelo said as he bit his lip and turn around.

"We don't have any choice but to continue looking for her, it's already dark...but....we can still use our flashlights, right?" Yuri sighed very disappointed.

"You're right, we better hurry." Zelo said as they started to walk and shout Hana's name.

 

"Yeah I forgot!" Zelo exclaimed.

"What is it?" Yuri asked anxiousy.

"What time is it?" Zelo asked troubled.

"Well it's quarter to 9..."

"What! The bus will leave at exactly 8 o'clock, that means...." Zelo said taken aback.

"What?!! Ah seriously what should we do now....we are in the middle of the forest and we haven't found Hana yet..." Yuri grumbled as she turned her head downward.

"Aahh Yuri by the way, are you sure that Hana got lost or you just lost sight of her?" Zelo asked.

"Ah-Umm-I'm to be honest, I'm not really sure...But she told me that her sense of directions are poor!!" Yuri explained awkwardly.

"So you base everything on that?" 

"Umm-yeah...its just that I panicked and....forgot to think?" Yuri said embarassedly.

"Haha it's okay, I think there's a shelter just near here maybe there's an available phone that we can use there." Zelo said as he grabbed Yuri's hand.

"Aahh...You don't really have to drag me." Yuri uttered scratching her cheeks with her other hand.

"Well it's really dark.....and.....I'm just making sure that I won't lose you from my sight." Zelo said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"There are still employees there right?" Yuri asked curiously.

"I'm not sure but......I'm hoping."

"Excuse me, anybody here?" Zelo called out.

"Oh it is so late what are you doing here? You are the students from a while ago right?" the staff exclaimed in surprise.

"Umm yeah. We're very sorry its just that we are looking for a lost friend..." Yuri said.

"Actually we're not sure if she's lost.." Zelo interrupted.

"Ah yeah but we just want to make sure before leaving the mountain, so do you happen to have any phone here?" Yuri continued.

"We don't but I have my cellular phone here. You can use this." the staff said as he reached his phone.

"Really thank you, thank you very much. Yuri try powering on your phone so we can get her number." Zelo uttered.

"Yeah, yeah give me his phone." Yuri said.

"Umm excuse me.." the staff stalled suddenly.

"Yes.." Zelo asked.

"If it happens that your friend is safely home you told me that you will continue leaving the mountain right? Well I don't think you should because it's really not safe and you could came to grief because of not following. I suggest you spend the night here and let's just inform your teachers so they will not worry. You can stay here, actually I'am also staying here so you don't need to fret." the staff explained.

"Oh is that so, I guess that is for the best." Zelo agreed.

"The call ended but Hana said she's in the hotel and she's fine but.....everyone is freaking out...because of us." Yuri sighed in relief but troubled about the problem they caused.

"Try calling her again and tell them that we are fine and we have to stay here until tomorrow because we are not allowed to continue going down, ok?" Zelo stated.

 

"Hana!"

"Yuri are you ok? Are you near the hotel already? Yah we are so worried!!"

"Yah we're fine, can you give your phone to Mr. Lee?"

"Ok, ok."

"Kim Yuri are both of you safe?"

"Yeah, yeah ah seonsaengnim we can't leave the mountain until tomorrow so we have to spend the night here."

"What but where are you?"

"We are inside a shelter so we are safe, and there's a staff with us so there's nothing to worry about."

"Aigoo thank goodness, but why are you still there? I thought everyone got inside the bus safely."

"Ah-umm we wil just explain tomorrow. We're really sorry."

"Ok, ok take care of yourselves. we will wait for you at the bottom of the mountain tomorrow ok!"

"Yeah we're really sorry."

"Ok so-yah wait whatasdfghjkl!"

"Yuri you okay?"

"Yah Sungjae I'm fine I'll just see you tomorrow ok bye!"

"Wait yah..."

"Everything clear?" Zelo asked.

"Yeah aigoo...." Yuri sighed as she sat down.

"If you're hungry you can get some food here, we also have a restroom here. I will just go inside this room to rest, just knock if you need something." the staff informed.

"Oh great thanks I'm really hungry.." Yuri uttered then stood up and went towards the counter.

"You're not hungry?" Yuri asked while filling a cup of ramyeon with water.

"I will just rest for a while." Zelo mumbled softly.

"Umm ok!" Yuri exclaimed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yah you're already sleeping, you're not gonna eat?" Yuri asked while poking Zelo on his cheeks with her finger.

"Yuri..." Zelo uttered as he pulled Yuri for a hug.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Yuri said softly as her cheeks turned red.

"I'm really worried about you." Zelo said.

"Huh?"

"I thought something bad already happened to you...and then I just saw you crying on that tree." Zelo said squeezing her tight.

"Yah!"

"I'm really sorry..." Zelo burst out suddenly.

"For what?" Yuri said.

"For everything..." Zelo said softly.

"Huh? Aaahhh...Yah you sound like a drunk person, I guess you're really sleepy. You continue your sleep I will rest too..." Yuri said awkwardly while trying to let go.

"Just let me hug you a little more.." Zelo pleaded.

"Huh? But.."

"Please..."