The Day We Met

Make It Up

FLASHBACK

 

"Yuri you told me before that you wanna get close with Zelo right?" Sungjae exclaimed as he pushed Yuri lightly with his elbows.

"YAAHHH!! Would you keep quiet he's just right there, what will I do if he hears you?" Yuri said as she hit his arms.

"Aww! Tch I'm here to help you but then you're hurting me."

"Help me? Do you really think that could help?!" Yuri said sarcastically then rolled her eyes.

"It's not that, you know our classmate Jongup? I didn't know that he's actually a close friend of Zelo he could help us get close and befriend your biggest crush." Sungjae said with a wide smile on his face and sparkling eyes.

"That's embarrassing how could we possibly do that?"

"I'm kinda close to Jongup since we play football often. I could ask him if we can join them for a lunch of course together with Zelo"

"WHAT!! That is more embarrassing. Tell me how willl you explain to him why you wanted to have lunch with them?"

"Umm yeah....I guess that's pretty lame. Ah! How about I invite him to play a game and tell him to bring his friends, I'm sure Zelo will be there."

"How can you say that he will be there?"

"I'm sure he will come he also plays football eventhough his fond of skateboarding."

"You sure huh?" Yuri raised her eyebrow with a big sigh after.

"Of course"

 

The day of the ball game...

"Yuri what did I told you?!" Sungjae brags as they saw Jongup walking together with Zelo like what he expected.

"What should I do! What should I do! He's coming this way! Yah! Yah! I'm really nervous" Yuri panicked as she keeps on pulling Sungjae's shirt.

"Calm down you're so obvious. Just stay there."

"Sungjae you ready? Ah right I'm here with Zelo he will play with us. And as I can see Yuri's here too." Jongup holler and introduced Zelo.

"Hi!" Yuri greeted with a wry smile on her face.

"Are you going to play with us too, by the way I'm Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo? Zelo asked Yuri and smiled at her.

"Huh? Ah-ah! No no I'm just gonna watch and I'm Kim Yuri." Yuri answered stuttering as they were left by the two who hurriedly run on the field

"If that's the case I guess I need to play seriously." Zelo said with a smirk.

"Oh is that so...well goodluck!!" Yuri cheered then Zelo followed the two on the field.

"He needs to play seriously! OMG is that beacause of me does that mean that!!! Ah-aish! I shouldn't assume, but still!!" Yuri talking to herself so thrilled with his words.

 

Yuri's POV 

They're been playing for 2 hours straight now, they don't really get tired, do they? I'm really bored in here nothing's happening...Aigooooooooooo!!!!!!

Oh my gosh don't tell me he's coming this way!!! He's coming here alone?! Ah!! What should I do, ah-seriously what if he talks to me!! I really don't know what to do, I will seriously just keep on faltering.....

But if I don't grab the chance nothing will happen to me and I don't want that to happen. I should take this opportunity Yuri fighting!!

 

"Ah it's really tiring and it's really hot, aren't you bored?" Zelo said as he sat beside Yuri.

"Huh? Me? No, I'm actually having fun watching you.....guys play football it seems that you're having fun. Ah yeah you want some water?" Yuri offered. ("Oh that was close this is so awkward I'm so obvious I should at least try to act normally or else.")

"Oh thanks! You know you're so cute when you speak haltingly, do you usually speak like that?" Zelo asked curiously looking on Yuri.

"Huh? Oh! No! Its just that the heat of the sun is really tiring." Yuri said as her cheeks flushed red from his compliment. ("Oh please I'm beginning to melt here, I hope he didn't notice me blushed. Ah seriously is he doing this on purpose because the butterflies on my stomach are like, freaking out!!")

"You're right! If that's the case come with me I will show you something." Zelo said as he stand up.

"Huh? Where" Yuri asked totally puzzled. ("OH MY GOSH! He actually asked me to come with him just the two of us, it's like a date!!")

"Don't worry it's just near here, so we don't really need to disturb those guys." Zelo assured Yuri as he lead the way.

 

On a skateboarding venue...

"I usually hang in here if I have some spare time or simply bored. I can relieve a lot of stress and calm myself here." He bring out as he grabbed his skateboard.

"Oh I see." Yuri said wandering around. ("He brought me to his favorite place just like a girlfriend!! Oh I'm taking things too far...I just hope he won't asked me to try skateboarding...")

 "You wanna try?" Zelo asked.

"Huh? I-I don't think I could do it." Yuri said obviously refraining his offer. ("Oh no!! I was like the clumsiest person in the world. If I try that I will just keep on falling")

"You can do it. Don't worry I am here I won't let you fall and be hurted" Zelo promised.

"But...but...ok." Yuri agreed. ("Aish you're so lucky I like you!!")

"Ok just hold my hand" 

"Oh! Ok...I'm actually doing this" Yuri sighed.

 

As expected after a lot of falling and stumbling while practicing by herself, Yuri finally manage to do it but still, being clumsy and all she bumped on Zelo and they fall on the ground. And Zelo start to laugh really hard....

 

"Yah why are you laughing" Yuri asked pouting while rubbing her head.

"Nothing you're just really fun to be with. Let's rest first." Zelo said as he reach out his hand and help Yuri.

"I really had a good time, thanks for bringing me here." Yuri uttered.

"No problem, I enjoyed it too. Does this mean we're friends already."

"Umm yeah I guess so..." Yuri said and hide her face because of her cheeks, reddening again.

"Ah Yuri I'm just curious..ummm since we're friends already can I ask you something?

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Huh? Ah-me? No I don't" Yuri stammered. ("That was soo straightforward. Does that mean he's interested in me?")

"Oh really, really!" Zelo respond smiling on his every word then looked away so he can hide his happiness.

"It's getting dark we better get back now" He added.

 

At the field...

"Where are they?" Yuri asked.

"Hey I have message I guess I didn't notice this since we're busy. It's Jongup hyung."

"Zelo where are you? We're going home now.

Just accompany Yuri home!"

"I guess they left already" 

"Is that so, that means we should go home too. Thanks again I'm going now."

"No wait! I'll go with you"

"Huh? No it's ok"

"No it's dangerous I'll you home ok."

"Umm ok"

 

"Oh it's our house thank you for bringing me home you should go now and sorry for the bother !" Yuri said.

"It's ok I did that sincerely." Zelo replied and winked.

"I'm going now see yah" He added as Yuri entered the door with a big wide grin on her face.

"It seems that you're so happy. Who is that guy." her brother said as he was waiting for her in the living room.

"Oppa!!" Yuri startled.

"He's a friend he just accompany me home." Yuri explained.

"Oh really I don't think that is Sungjae."

"I didn't tell you that it's him. Sungjae is not my only guy friend."

"Yuri if you already have a boyfriend you should tell me so I can check on that guy ok"

"Yah!! He's not my boyfriend.." 

"But you like him. You can't deny I can see it on your face"

"Argh!! I hate you" Yuri blurt out and went to her room"

"Hahahaha, my baby sister is growing up..."

 

END OF FLASHBACK