First Step

Make It Up

"Ok everyone, is everything all set?" the head teacher asked.

"Yes!" the student's answered.

"Ok if it is so, you can go inside now and let your stuffs be checked then you may proceed to the plane. Only the students of our school will use that plane so you don't need to worry, it will only take more or less than an hour, I guess before we reach Jeju-do so I suggest you guys relax and suit yourselves." 

 

"Yuri where's your seat?" Sungjae asked curiously.

"Umm 25B, yours?" Yuri answered as she take a step inside the plane.

"Noooo! I will not be seating beside you, this is so mean." Sungjae said making sad sounds.

"I think that is my place and as I can see you'll be seating....umm 1,2,3,4..... 5 seats infront of me, am I right?" Yuri stated pointing on their seats.

"Oh! Yeah right at least I'm just near you!" Sungjae exclaimed delighted as he reached he's place.

 

"Jongup!" Sungjae called out.

"Yook Sungjae! Hey ! Wait oh! Haha this is my seat too." Jongup said as he sat down chuckling.

"Oh really nice, by the way where's Zelo?"

"I don't know he's not with me when I get here."

"Is he coming?" Sungjae asked curiously.

"He told me he will, but where is that guy?"

 

"Oh! There he is!" Jongup exclaimed as he saw Zelo approaching them.

"Yah Zelo you're late."

"Hey hyung yeah I woke up late, my bad. Ah hyung do you happen to know where's my seat?" Zelo asked panting as he hand Jongup his boarding pass while looking around.

"I guess that would be 5 seats behind us." Jongup answered.

"Oh! Thanks hyung." Zelo uttered as he walked by the aisle.

"What!" Sungjae exclaimed the moment Zelo left.

"Why, what's wrong?"

"5 seats behind us? "

"Yeah why?"

"Then that means he will be sitting next to Yuri!!" Sungjae exclaimed with eyes wide open.

"Oh really haha seriously hahaha that would be great, that would be great." Jongup burst out laughing on his every words.

"What?" Sungjae said looking on Jongup irritated.

"Oh yeah I mean that would be really awkward....for the both of them, really weird man really. But maybe that's a good thing too right, because at least they could talk, maybe?" Jongup stated.

"I don't know, I just hope Yuri would be fine. Good thing the trip won't take long." Sungjae said as he try to check on them.

 

Zelo's Pov

"Hmmm where is it?.....Oh Yuri!" Zelo said softly as he saw Yuri looking directly at him.

"Don't sit here, don't sit here, don't sit here...ah please don't." Yuri repeatedly told herself as she stare at Zelo nearly approaching her.

"Oh no!" Yuri whispered as Zelo stand beside her.

"Hi Yuri, ah-I guess I'll be sitting here next to you." Zelo said awkwardly while Yuri gave a wry smile as she turned her face on the window and let out a big sigh.

"Really I guess I can't do anything about that." Yuri said sarcastically then gave him another distorted smile.

 

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Welcome on board Korean Air flight 1201 service from Gimpo to Jeju our flight time will be 1 hour and 7 minutes. We ask that you take to your seats and have your seatbelts securely fastened so we can have an on time departure. Thank you."

"In preparation for our departure, all aisles and exits must be clear. Blah blah blah...."

 

"Ah Yuri about what happened weeks ago, the day I accompany you home. I'm sorry I did not mean to do that thing I did to you it's just that..." Zelo brought up looking on Yuri who is staring blankly on the window.

"Oh that, it's ok, it's nothing." Yuri replied without even looking at him.

"Ummm ah-about the thing I asked you the one about ah-us being friends." Zelo said hesitating whether Yuri will answer back or not.

"You know about that I been thinking and ah...ummm I ah realized that you're right there's nothing wrong about you and I being friends." Yuri uttered looking straightly thru Zelo's eyes, obviously speaking directly from her heart.

"Really!?" Zelo asked overjoyed.

"I told you before that I can never stay mad at you and  I just want you to know that." Yuri said with a sweet smile on her face.

"Thank you." Zelo said softly.

"Ah yeah I'm really tired, I'll sleep first." Yuri said as she put on her eye mask, her headphones on and reclined her seat a little.

 

 Zelo's POV

Woah I can't believe she said that!! I'm really happy, soooo happy I want to jump off of this plane!!

If it's not because of this coincidence-sitting-beside-her thing I won't be able to make a move.

At least we're friends now and the fact that I'm beside her, I could actually stare at her the whole trip until the plane lands.

 

"Yah it's uncomfortable can you look on the other side." She said laying her head against the window.

"Ah yeah sorry."

 

After an hour of a trip they finally landed.

 

"Zelo? Yah!!" Yuri said waking Zelo up.

"What?" Zelo answered half awaked.

"Can you remove your head on my head it's heavy." Yuri said awkwardly scratching her cheeks.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm sorry I fell asleep." Zelo exclaimed as he hurriedly removed his head from Yuri's. Yuri tilt her head from left to right, front and back, removing the stiffness resulting from not moving for a long time.

 

"Ok everyone we're here! Let's go down now so we can go straight to our hotel, because I'm sure most of you are really hungry."

 

"Yah Kim Yuri, Zelo how's the plane trip?" Jongup teased the moment zelo and Yuri got off the plane.

"It's fine." Yuri and Zelo replied at the same time.

"Oh!!! Oh-oh oh! Yah you two what happened?" Jongup excitedly asked.

"It's nothing." Yuri said then walk towards Sungjae who is narrowing his eyes again.

"Yah what happened?" Sungjae asked curiously.

"Oppa, oppa, oppa!! I missed you! Too bad I'm not able to sit beside you, I've never even get the chance to see you inside the plane!!" Kyungmi shout out running towards Zelo only to wrap herself on his arms.

"Aigoo here's the loud girl again I thought she didn't came!! Ah whatever let's go now."Jongup said annoyed to Kyungmi's sudden appearence.