Better To Have Loved and Lost Than Never to Have Loved At All

Make It Up

"Yah what do you think are you doing?" Zelo said as he pushed Kyungmi away.

"Oppa I really like you, don't you get it?" Kyungmi burst out as she tried to get up.

"Are you out of your mind? I have a girlfriend, you shouldn't do that!"

"Yah forget her already, she cheated on you, you deserve someone much better than her!" Kyungmi cried

"No she didn't, no one deserves me much better but Yuri"

"You still believe on those lies! SHE FOOLED YOU!! Aren't you gonna stop"

"Of course I will stop, I'll stop listening to all your false stories. Because I already know everything"

"What?!" Kyungmi asked stunned.

"Yes! I knew that she's not cheating on me, and It's all my fault. And Kyungmi I'm sorry but I don't like you and I will never do because no one can replace Yuri, you should understand that."

"Don't talk about ends, you don't know what might possibly happen." Kyungmi exclaimed with a death glare

"You better leave now and back off! You shouldn't have done that." Zelo blurted as he go back inside his house.

"Let's see, back off huh! You'll gonna be mine soon!"

 

Yuri's POV

"I can't believe Kim Yuri's like that."

"I know! She's so good at pretending."

"But maybe she's telling the truth."

"Yeah but that would be really hard to believe."

"Ah whatever for me she was a LIAR."

"I agree I really feel bad for Zelo oppa."

 

It is so hard walking with all these students knowing that they're talking bad things about me and they knew that I can certainly hear it. It's so hurtful that you're aware that everyone's mad at you. Aigoo!

 

"Yuri sunbae" the girl that talked to Zelo and Jongup called.

"Me?" Yuri confusedly asked.

"Yup! Don't think that everyone hates you okay! So cheer up and smile!" She said as she approach Yuri then she make a v sign on her fingers. 

"Huh?! I really don't know why but thanks, really!"

"No problem, Don't be sad now kay! See you around!!"

"Yeah, thanks"

"Aigoo she made my day! I hope that would be a good sign" Yuri said as she continue walking on the burdensome hallways of the school.

 

As Yuri was walking she saw Zelo standing obviously waiting on the doorway of his classroom. She tried to avoid him by looking away from him and walk straightly because she's not sure if she can talk to him already after what she saw last night but unfortunately Zelo grabbed her on the arm.

 

"Yuri"

"Mmm?" Yuri said as she tried to face him.

"I'm sorry!" Zelo blurted out  as Yuri looked away.

"I-I know I'm wrong for not believing in you but I swear I really regret that, I'm really sorry."

"Umm I'm really happy that you believed in me." Yuri said softly with a forced smile.

"Yuri, I'm really sorry for what I've done to you, I-I swear I'm not on myself that day, I know it's hard for you to forgive me but..." Zelo said as he looked down.

"You're right it's really hard but you know I can never stay mad at you." Yuri said looking at him.

"But I think this is for the best" Yuri added

"What?"

"Do you remember what I told you before, that if you would like another girl you can just tell me that and I'll accept it"

"Are you breaking up.....with me?" Zelo asked teary eyed.

"It hurts but....it's okay I'm happy that at least I am able to love you "

"No Yuri we can still fix this. I promise I will....." Zelo said holding back

"I don't know Zelo." Yuri said as she remove his hand on her arm and go.

"Zelo?" Zelo asked himself

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Zelo? why do you want to be called with that?" Yuri asked

"Because it's really cool and that came from the name of the god of rivalry..."

"Sooo?"

"It suits me beacause of the fact that no matter what or who will let me down I won't give up and I will work harder."

"Hahahaha!! Whatever I will call you Junhong no matter what beacause I knew you by that name and that person is the one I love, if I call you Zelo it seems like I just know you by name and I really don't know you at all so in short you're just a total stranger to me if I call you that"

"Hey that was so mean but it's ok I like it that way so you could be the only one who calls me Choi Junhong in this school and nobody else but only you!"

"Choi Junhong you're such a kid."

"And you love that kid right?"

"Hahahaha!! Yep I sooo love you!!!"

"I love you too!"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"I hurt her so much....."