Just Another Normal Day....No, Wait!!!

Make It Up

"Yuri wake up aren't you going to school today?"

"Mom I'm already awake I'm just fiixing my things.."

"Ok go out of your room now and eat breakfast. Your father won't be coming home this week so I guess it's gonna be a busy week for me. So carry oneself and you shouldn't put  too much burden on me you got that?!"

"Yes Mom I know that already....and....ummm....Mom?"

"Yes?"'

"Can I go home late?"

"Whhhyyyy?"

"Ummm.....I'm-umm-ah-ahh..."

"What? stop faltering!"

"I HAVE A DATE! don't worry it won't take long we will just eat outside then we'll go home please allow me please...."

"With Junhong?"

"Of course"

"Ok but be sure to go home early ok?"

"Yep! Thanks Mom I love you, you are the best mom in the world!!!" Yuri uttered and gave her mom a smooch on the cheek

"Whatever I love you too you better get going now or you're gonna be late"

"Yes Mom see ya later"

 

Yuri's POV

My mom really is the best mother in the world, she always take cares of me and my brother. And yeah I'm not that close with my father because he's always busy working,  so not seeing him for a week I'm used to that, it happens every now and then. My brother is not at home for almost a year now because he's engaged on his military duties and I really miss him a lot, he is  the best brother in the world, no even in the universe. We are really close with each other even though his 12 years older than me, he never treated me like an outcast on the family. Ok enough of introduction, ummm so I can see the school already I wonder if Junhong's already there. There's a lot of students entering since it's almost time so I guess...asdfghjkl!!!!

 

"Yah you startled me I almost died!!"

"HAHA sorry! wait for me in front of the school ok!" Zelo said while covering Yuri's eyes

 

Yuri turned around, now facing Zelo holding his left hand with her head bend like an inoccent child.

 

"Why is that so aren't your classes earlier than mine?"

"Yes but my teacher told me to help her on something"

"Ok fine but don't keep me waiting for so long"

"Of course!....can we go inside now it's really cold?"

 

They wallk side by side with Zelo's arm around Yuri's shoulder.

 

"Yah Choi Junhong don't keep me waiting ok!"

"Yeah yeah don't worry I will do it as fast as I can so I could be the one waiting for you and you will feel so guilty then you'll grant me anything I'll ask for, right!"

"What are you talking about just keep your promise kay! See you later I have to go inside now"

"Ok bye" Zelo said and kiss Yuri on her cheek."

 

Inside the classroom

 

"Kim Yuri remember your promise?" Sungjae excitedly asked as Yuri sat on her chair

"Yes I know I will treat you for lunch because I lost that bet wherein you obviously cheat"

"Hahaha! What, who cheated, me you've gotta be kidding just accept the fact that you are the loser! You know we should always do this so I could always get free luch without a sweat."

"Yeah right whatever shut your mouth now cause your favorite teacher is right infront now"

"Gross! favorite teacher?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why does he always give difficult math problems"  

"When? I've never encountered one" Sungjae brag

"Phew -_- I give up no one beats your cockiness, let's just eat"  

 

Yuri's POV

Sungjae is my bestfriend since middle school that's why we're very close and that's the reason why he always takes advantage of my kindness. He's always the one who gets the benefits when I carry all the torments, even on his smallest achievement he never fails to remember to boast about it until the day he got tired of doing so. But even though he's like that I'm really happy being her bestfriend cause without him I won't be able to reach this happiness, ofcourse that includes Junhong being my boyfriend. Without his helping hand maybe I'm still standing here staring at him from afar, so I owe him that.

"Yah are you going to buy or just space out I'm really hungry"

 

At the Cafeteria

 

"Hehe Yuri great thanks for this tasty luch, sweet"

"Whatever I hate you!"

"Yah don't be mad kay!......how bout an ice cream?

"Ummm.....sure" Yuri said with a slight force smile on her face

"I know deep inside your so happy you can't deny it, you can resist anything but not my ice cream!!"

"So smug whatever give me that!!"

 

The bell rang and the students headed out to go home. Yuri stand beside the school's front gate until there are no more students going out and waits for Zelo to appear when Sungjae passed.

 

"Yah why are you still here?" Sungjae asked

"I'm waiting for Junhong"

"Oh...why you have a date?

"Yep"

"Ah, ok I'm going home be careful bye" Sungjae said when the wind blew and something entered his eye.

"Aigoo aw-aww ouch yah Yuri help me!!"

"Wait wait stay still I'll blew that thing away"