Final - Our Separate Ways

Make It Up

Yuri's POV

Time has passed and a lot of things happened, now it is our graduation day. I hate goodbyes but I will try not to cry......

 

"Yuri aren't you excited? Sungjae asked.

"Why would I be excited this is not something to be excited about."

"Because you are gonna leave Zelo?"

"Huh? No It's just that I'm afraid on what is waiting for me in college, I'm afraid that something more horrible is waiting for me there."

"Really huh. You don't have anything to be worried about your a really tough girl and you can surpass anything that hinders you." Sungjae comforted as he put his arms around my shoulder.

"By the way where are you studying?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not yet sure I passed all the exam I took so I don't have anything to worry about I just have to choose."

"So cocky as always, I will miss that."

"I will miss you." He said as he hugged me tight.

"I will miss you too your cockiness and all!" I said as I hugged him back.

"Yuri I have something to tell you after the ceremony this time for real!"

"What for real?" I was lost in confusion what is this guy talking about?

"Eh just wait I'll go now on my seat see you later" He said then run away there are really times where he suddenly acts weird.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

After the Ceremony

 

"Yah what is it that you are longing to say?" I said curiously with a bit of teasing of course.

"Umm since we are already going our separate ways I guess I already have the courage to tell you all of this. Yuri I just want to tell you that....."

"What Yook Sungjae what is it?

"Ahhh I just want to tell you that ever since I have known you I have this feeling growing inside me each and every day, its just that I am not brave enough to let it out because I'm afraid you leave me. But now since that we are really parting ways I guess it is just fine to tell you that I really like you I mean........ I really love you not just as a friend but as a man. I have loved you ever since the moment you come and talked to me when we are still young, from then on I knew that you are different and I will never meet anyone like you because you are unique and that is one of the thousand reasons why I like you. I don't need any response from you I just want to tell you my feelings that I've been keeping every single day that I'm with you. I know you don't feel the same way but I'm telling you I will always be right here even we are far from each other remember that I am here waiting for you, someone that will love you when everyone in the world turned their back from you. Bye Kim Yuri this really took a lot of thinking before I convinced myself to tell you how I feel. Don't speak and.... goodbye till we meet again....." I never knew how he felt, I can't stop my tears from falling how could he do this to me this is really heart breaking he didn't even let me say goodbye to him and just walked. He wants me to miss him so much.....

"YOOK SUNGJAE YOU COCKY NUMSKULL I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!!!" I don't care if there are a lot of people that is Sungjae and he will always be in my heart....

 

"Yuri!" 

"Oh Zelo?" 

"Hi! Umm you're crying. Ah I just want to say goodbye and congratulations on your graduation." 

"Ahh thank you! Goodbye and take care."

"Will you miss me too?" 

"Huh?" I'm really startled people really get weird if it is time to say goodbye.

"I guess not." 

"No of course I will miss you we've been in a relationship for so long do you really think I can forget all of the memories.

"Thanks that really made me feel great."

"Thank you too because you are the reason of most of my happiness in highschool as well as sadness of course. But why would I keep all the sad memories I have forgave you and I'm really greatful that you've become part of my life." I started crying again as he hugged me, these guys just love to make me cry.

"Yuri you are always been the girl that I loved and I will never give up on you, I swear I 'll never give up. I hope that I could continue the happiness that I gave you if you just let me. I promised I will never let you be hurt again through the rest of our lives. I know the pain that I gave you won't heal easily but Yuri I will always be here, I'll wait for you until you are ready again to accept my heart. Goodbye, I know we will meet again....." 

"Goodbye...." I walked away and head home this is a really sad ending......

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Some years have passed

"Yuri!" Huh who could that be?

"I told you I'll wait for you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh  Junhong-ah!"

"Did you miss me?"

"You're gonna study here?"

"Yes and I won't give up until I get you back!"


 

THE END

 

 

 

 

(A/N: I'm really sorry if I shortened the story I want to finish the story because I don't think I might be able to continue this since I'm busy. By the way thank you for reading, it is highly appreciated!)