Day Three Part I

Make It Up

Yuri's POV

I've been taking quick glances on Zelo since this morning, he's been acting weird since the time he woke up. He didn't even try to greet me and just go directly to the bathroom. Now he's fixing his things seriously on that corner, I guess he still doesn't have any intentions on talking to anyone. What's wrong with him, if it's about what happened last night he could just approach me so we can talk.

He could actually come here and join me in arranging my things. Does he want me to be the one to brought up the topic first? Well...should I... I tried to look at him again because I don't think he would do it but I was surprised to see him walking towards me, I hurriedly got back on my position and continue to fix up my things...I did not see that coming....

 

"Yuri.." Zelo exclaimed softly as he tapped my shoulder.

"Ummm.....Yuri about that thing last night....I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that to you." He blurted out scratching the back of his head.

"Oh that, it's nothing.." I responded and gave him a distorted smile. He should have did that the moment he woke up. 

"You're not mad?" He asked bending his body forward, so his head is on the same level as mine.

"No, actually it is nothing compared to the last time.." I joked looking directly to his eyes and I can see that he's more guilty now...

"I'm just kidding forget that ok." I said earnestly as I picked up my things. I hope he doesn't take that seriously.

"You should get going now." the staff said as he helped me put my bag on my back.

"Thank you very much and sorry for the problem we have caused last night." I uttered then bowed as we head out the shelter. Zelo then followed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Why are you so quiet? If it's about what I said earlier I didn't mean that I'm sorry, forget that already please." I said looking on him, blameworthy.

"No don't be sorry, I'm fine I guess I just lack...some sleep?.." Zelo mumbled as he lowered his head.

"You sure.....ok." I said as I stared at him for some time. I'm so mean I shouldn't have said that and what he did last night was just a kiss, how could I compare that to...ahhh I just hate myself.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Zelo's POV

I told her to walk ahead of me so I can look after her but the truth is I'm really awkward about the happenings that I couldn't even look at her. I shouldn't have done that last night, I was just hugging her and then the next thing I knew is I'm already kissing her. I just coudn't control myself if it comes to her, I just miss her that I always thought that things are just like what it used to be. 

At least she's not mad at me but I really feel upset because she still remembers that thing I did to her, well yeah of course how can she forgot that..... She's not an idiot to forget such things and...

 

"Would you stop!" Yuri shouted as she stopped in front of me.

"Huh?" I asked surprised.

"You are saying things quite aloud.." She suddenly change emotions and said that worriedly.

"I'm sorry if I mention that, forget it please. You really don't have to worry, yeah I clearly remember every single thing that happened on that day...but I'm not mad at you, how many times do I have to tell you that. You should move on and forget all the things that happened before..." She stated concernedly.

"All?" I asked, well I don't want to bring things up again but I don't want her to asked me to forget her and all the things about us.

"Everything.." she said looking down.

"Including.....us?" I uttered suddenly. I saw her look at me earnestly.

"Huh?...Ah-Well you can't let the past mess you up if you want to start something new.  I don't want you to feel pitiful on me about what happeened before, especially if you're already liking someone else..." She said pretty startled.

 

"Yuri!" Sungjae called out.

"Zelo oppa!" Kyungmi shouted.

"Yuri, Zelo" Mr. Lee called as they were waving their hands from afar.

 

"You okay?" Sungjae asked as he grabbed Yuri's shoulders, I envy him....hey wait what was that, what was Yuri talking about?

"Zelo oppa! I was like so worried about you. Are you hurt, hungry?" Kyungmi harassed me as soon as she got the chance to attach herself on my arms. I guess I'll just talk to Yuri later.

 

As soon as we entered the bus Mr. Lee couldn't stop to ask questions about what happened.

 

"OK!! Explain what happened!!!" He asked in so much raged and irritation then Yuri started to explain things to him from the very start until we got here.

"Yuri next time if you think that there is a problem you shouldn't hesitate  to ask others for help, especially in this kind of situations." Mr. Lee reminded her calmly after hearing everything.

"Such a rattle-headed who thinks she knows everything, so annoying.." Kyungmi mumbled.

"Yah watch your mouth!" I said displeased and faced the window since I can't change seats because she's blocking the way.

"Oppa!! Tch!!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Yuri!" Zelo called out.

"Ah Yuri you should take some rest first." Sungjae said softly.

"Yeah!" Yuri nodded then head straightly to the elevator.

"Yuri wait..." Zelo shouted.

"She should take some rest first, you should have some too.." Sungjae uttered awkwardly.

"Ah....yeah, yeah I guess so..." Zelo answered.

"Umm-ahh....Sungjae can I ask you something?" Zelo added stammering.

"What is it?'

"Aahh...nothing never mind forget that, I'll go now."

 

Zelo's POV

I walk straightly to my bed and sat, I'm being too speculative and thinking things too much. What was Yuri talking about....liking someone, what was that supposed to mean. And Sungjae I don't want to think bad of him like what Jongup hyung thinks but, there could be really something about him....