Day Three Part II

Make It Up

Zelo's POV

Our schedule was changed so we don't really have anything to do today, some students went out to buy souvenirs and other things but as for me I am walking on the hallways of the hotel towards Yuri's room. I want to talk to her so bad, what is she talking about? Liking someone else, since when? How come I never knew anything about that? I can't sleep because it's bugging me, I've been thinking everything about that over and over again--oh and yeah there is another one, Sungjae, what's up with him.....

 

*Knock, knock*

 

"Oh! Why are you here?" Yuri asked pretty startled as she was peering on the slightly opened door.

"Ah, it's just that, I just want to ask you something. Can I?" I said as she let me enter their room.

 

"What do you want to ask that you even bother going in here?" Yuri questioned curiously as she let me sit on the chair.

"Umm it's about the thing you told me, the one you're talking about before we left the mountain.." I said hesitatingly. I'm actually really nervous, I don't have any idea on what the hell was that supposed to mean..

"What part exactly?"

"Huh? Ah-umm the one about--umm liking...someone?!" I said stammering, this is so hard...

"Oh that...I just want to say that I don't want to mess you up, I mean..you don't have to feel sorry to me. Instead you should move on and continue liking that girl. You don't really have to pretend that you're avoiding her, that you don't like her, I understand everything now and it's nothing to me, I'm moving on. Yeah she's really annoying but if you like her we can't do anything about that and..." Yuri said all the way until I interrupt her.

"What are you talking about?" I stopped her because I don't know where on earth is this conversation going.. 

"Huh? That's what you want to talk about right?" She said uncertained.

"But ah....Can I just ask who exactly is this girl that I like?" I asked, seriously who is that girl!!!

"What?! You're acting weird.."

"Yuri just tell me!"

"Seo Kyungmi...you like each other right.." Yuri said as she looked downward.

"What!!!!! Seriously, Yuri what are you talking about?" I exclaimed, I almost shouted at her, this is driving me nuts...

"There's something going on between the two of you, right?" Yuri said vaguely.

"I would never like her, who told you that?"

"Huh? No one told me, I just saw and heard..." Yuri said as she looked away.

"Saw and heard? I said, her words just keeps me getting more puzzled.

"Yeah, ah--weeks ago before we went here I saw you two.....kissing outside your house and ah--umm I heard Kyungmi talking to her friends in the library about that and ahh--umm about the things you did inside your house so....ahh...yeah." She said uncomfortably looking elsewhere.

"You saw that?" I said dumbfounded and at the same time guilty.

"Yeah....so stop pretending.." Yuri said as she glanced at me then looked away.

"I'm not pretending but....can I explain, it's not like what you think. Yeah we kissed but it's not on purposed, I didn't know that she followed me home I just saw her behind me when I entered the house. She didn't stay inside because the moment I saw her next to me I hastily told her to go out and leave, so nothing happened inside the house. And--ahh about the kiss, I was asking her to leave when she suddenly pulled me but it didn't last long because I pushed her and told her to back off then she cursed at me..Yuri I would never like that girl..." I said straightly I want her to understand things..

"I'm sorry..its just that..." Yuri said left speechless as she was looking down. 

"It's ok at least things are clear now.." I said and let out a smile.

"Ahh Yuri since everything's clear already can I not forget everything that happened in the past now?" I asked giving her a smug look.

"Umm--It's up to you....and--ah you should leave now, guys are not allowed on girls room!" She said as I saw her hid her smile while pushing me towards the door.

"Hmm  I'll go now." I sighed then Yuri nod as she close the door, I'm so happy. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What are you doing inside Yuri's room?"

"Oh! Sungjae I just talked to her." I said stunned. He always comes out of nowhere. Ah yeah should I talk to him too?

"Ahh is that so, ok." He said as he continue walking.

"Wait! Can we talk." I exclaimed, I guess I should really talk to him.

"Sure." He mumbled.

"Ah I guess it's much better if we talk elsewhere." I said.

"Ok if that will make you comfortable." He agreed as he followed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"So what do you want to talk about?" Sungjae asked calmly.

"Do you like Yuri?" I said frankly I don't want to take the long way.

"Straightforward...." He just smirked.

"So do you like her?" I said I just want the truth.

"Yeah.." He said without any hesitation, seriously I knew it, this guy.

"I see..But why didn't you do anything? I mean you knew each other since middle school" I asked confused.

"Well as you can see she just treats me as her bestfriend and I can't do anything about that."

"That's why you just let her go." I asked curiously.

"You know what, I didn't just let her go, I even helped her so you can be her boyfriend. Because I thought she would be happy, yeah she did until you ruined it." Sungjae said glaring at me.

"Ahh-umm..." I stuttered.

"Do you think I made the wrong decision, should I just fight for her? Maybe she would like me back since you already hurt her." Sungjae said looking at me..

"What!?" I exclaimed, I don't want him to do that, now that Yuri and I are getting in good terms again...

"Hmmm..." Sungjae smirked then left. He's got to be kidding me...

 

Sungjae's POV

I didn't know that staring at the light of the sunset's afterglow can relieve this kind of depression. It feels...good, it seems like everything is at ease.

But I can't help but  to think, should I...should I fight for what I feel...I could do that anytime but....the question is....do I stand a chance. I guess not, I can never surpass that guy, I've been with Yuri for a long time so I know how much she love him. 

I never tried confessing my feelings before, I'm afraid of the outcome, maybe because I already know how everything will end up. I don't want her to stay away from me when she founds out about how I feel, I would rather choose our current situation, probably....

At least I knew that no one can replace me on being her bestfriend, I am happy when I see her happy, you can call me a martyr it's nothing to me I'm already used to this feeling and it ...