Should I or Shouldn't I?

Make It Up

Inside the school's auditorium....

"Since summer is on its way we are planning to have a school trip for all the highschool students, it will be educational and at the same time entertaining. This will serve as a reward for the students who studied hard, especially for the graduating students who experience tough and backbreaking works just to achieve their place right now. It is going to be a 4 day trip on Jeju wherein we are going to visit different museums and of course tourist spots that are loved by many." the principal announced as the students cheered excitedly.

"But you're not going on those places just for a tour, of course you still need to learn something, your teachers will just let you know the activities that you are required to do when you're already there. Don't worry all your efforts will be paid off on the last day of the trip because you are going to enjoy the wonderful coast line with clear waters and fine sand of Hamdeok Beach, in there you could relax and prepare your minds for the coming exams. So that's it, any questions or suggestions?" he added.

"Is it compulsory to join?" a student asked.

"Nice question, well we don't want to force any students to come, this is only for those students who are willing to join. But for those students who will not go, there will be a certain task that you should accomplish while you are resting at your houses." 

"What would be that task going to be like?" another student asked.

"Well that will just follow if the names of those who will not come has been collected."

"Ok anymore questions?...."

 

"None? Ok so that's it you can go back to your classes now. Thank you for listening and I hope everyone could join on this fun school trip!" the principal ended his talk and the students returned to their classrooms.

 

"Are you going?" Sungjae asked Yuri.

"Nope I'd rather stay at home and do that "task" he's talking about." Yuri answered.

"WHAT?! Why not?"

"I don't want to because it's just gonna tire me out." 

"Of course you will get tired that's part of the "fun" he's talking about." Sungjae said mimicking Yuri.

"Ah whatever I'll just stay at home, if you want to join them you go." 

"But Yuri that would be a pity if you will not be able to enjoy Jeju." 

"I'm not in the mood to enjoy things right now I'll just have a reflection meditation at home instead." Yuri said and crossed her arms.

"Are you sure? Tch! What a waste!"

"Yah Yook Sungjae, Kim Yuri!" Jongup called, together with Zelo that is being followed by Kyungmi and her friends.

"Hey!" Sungjae exclaimed.

"Are you going on the school trip?" Jongup asked.

"Yeah, I guess that would be a perfect time to relax." Sungjae answered.

"Me and Zelo oppa are coming too, we could enjoy the sights together and share every moments with each other." Kyungmi interrupted looking to Yuri with left eyebrow raised while clinging on Zelo's arm.

"What are you talking about?!" Jongup said to Kyungmi annoyed.

"How about you Yuri are you going too?" Jongup added as Zelo look up to see what's Yuri's answer.

"Huh-ah me? Of course I will, I won't choose staying at home over Jeju, that would be such a waste!" Yuri said awkwardly.

"I know right, I guess that is going to be quite a trip." Jongup uttered.

"We'll go now!" Jongup added as they left the two.

 

"What?" Yuri asked confusedly as Sungjae stared at her narrowing his eyes.

"Reflection meditation at home eh? It will tire you out eh? Just do that "task" eh?" Sungjae said leaning on her getting nearer and nearer.

"Well I-ah I realize that you're right I should relax and enjoy myself."

"Heh! Really?!" Sungjae smirked looking at Yuri with a glaring face.

"Why? I'm telling the truth, I don't have any other reasons aside from that." 

"Don't have any reasons? You've got to be kidding me, you changed your mind because you've just heard one big reason to come on that trip." Sungjae said narrowing his eyes again.

"Of course not, I wiill not go because I'm going to watch over that two, I just want to rest because of all the problems and whatsoever." Yuri answered rolling her eyes on Sungjae.

"Hahaha I didn't say anything about you guarding on Zelo, Yuri you're just so obvious." Sungjae said 

"Whatever!"

"Ah you sure you're coming? Because now I realize that you're the one that is right. You should just stay at home."

"How'd you say so?"

"Zelo is coming as well as Kyungmi, that girl will tag along on Zelo the whole trip so..."

"So?..."

"You will just get annoyed and irritated the whole trip then you will take all your anger out on me, then what do you think will happen to me? Of course I will not be able to enjoy the trip, have fun, be relaxed and so on, I will be such a poor thing." Sungjae explained staring down, pouting while Yuri is looking on him with an irritated look.

"You know you're the one that I'll be irritated the most!"

"Hahaha ok I'm sorry, I'm sorry let's be serious now." Sungjae said.

"Yuri I just don't want to see you crying and be hurted over and over again." Sungjae added as he became more serious.

"Yah don't worry I won't, I promise" Yuri assured Sungjae with a wide grin on her face.

"Aigoo Kim Yuri, I don't know." Sungjae let out a big sigh.

 

On the other hand...

"Yah Zelo why are you smiling?" Jongup asked.

"Huh? No it's nothing." Zelo answered smiling on his every word.

"You're happy because Yuri is coming?"

"Ummm ah-hehe yeah!"

"As if you can go near her, Sungjae will be always by her side knowing that you will be there too."

"Does he still hates me?"

"Of course you hurt his bestfriend, but he told me back then that he will try not to, for Yuri."

"I guess, if I were in his shoes I'll probably do the same."

"Good thing you know that." Jongup scolded.

"But still, I hope I could be with her even just for a second."

"Who knows." Jongup encouraged.