Day Four Part I

Make It Up

Yuri's POV

I am helping Eun Chae pack her things while waiting for Hana who is taking forever inside the bathroom. It is our last day here in Jeju and we will spend the whole day at Hamdeok Beach, like what they promised. I hope that this will be very memorable since the last few days...umm sure did.

Time flies so fast, it's already the last day of our trip, those three days that passed feels like it is more than what it should be. A lot of things happened and I bet more of it was still on its way to come....

 

"HANA UNNIE AREN'T YOU GOING OUT?!  WE ALSO NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM! PLEASE HURRY UP!! Eun Chae shouted on the top of her lungs while slamming the bathroom door right after we finished packing all her things.

"Eun Chae-ah calm down, my stomach ache is so serious that I can't leave the bathroom right away. I'm sorry, aaahhhh it really hurts..." Hana grumbled as she slowly walked out the door while holding her abdomen with her arms crossed on it.

"Oh! Is that so, I'm really sorry if I yelled I didn't know. Wait, here I have some medicine for that." Eun Chae said as she grabbed her small medicine case then gave Hana a piece of tablet.

"Here, swallow that up then drink a lot of water....and take some rest, ok."  I said as I hand her the glass of water then helped her lie on the bed.

"Thanks guys, don't worry I will make it up to you once I get over this." Hana mumbled as I pulled up her blanket.

"Umm Hana unnie do you want me to fix your things, since your in pain you won't be able to do it.... So if you want I could do it for you." Eun Chae said with a sheepish grin.

"Yah that's nothing but if you really want.... you could do it.... thank you Eun Chae-ah...." Hana mumbled as she tried to smile.

"Eun Chae-ah can I leave you first I will just go out for some fresh air?" I said as I got up.

"Ah sure unnie sure." Eun Chae smiled then she waved at me as I get out of the door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Sungjae where are you going?" Yuri called out as she saw Sungjae walking out of their room.

"Oh! Umm....on the rooftop." Sungjae uttered uncomfortably.

"Can I come with you?" Yuri said as she tilted her head while smiling, Sungjae on the other hand gazed at her then looked away.

"Do what you want...." Sungjae said coldly.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hmmm.....nothing beats the morning air!" Yuri said while stretching her arms while Sungjae sat on a long backed bench just beside her.

"Too bad it's already our last day here." Yuri said as she sat beside Sungjae.

"Mmm..." Sungjae nodded, Yuri then looked at him with squinting eyes.

"Are you sick?" Yuri asked curiously as she put her hands on his forehead.

"I'm not...." Sungjae said irritated then removed Yuri's hands.

"You're acting weird...." Yuri uttered softly as she gazed down.

"I'm fine don't worry..." Sungjae said as he lightly tap Yuri on the head.

"Everytime you say that I don't need to worry makes me worry about it more...." Yuri said seriously, looking directly to the light being formed from the cracking of dawn. 

"If something is bothering you, you could always talk to me, I am always here to listen to your problems..." Yuri added as she looked at him and let out a smile.

"You will listen on whatever I'll say huh?" Sungjae smirked.

"Of course I am your best friend, I am always here for you..." Yuri said with a wide grin on her face.

"Right, best friend..." Sungjae said then stood up.

"Are you going back already?" Yuri asked.

"Mmmm..." Sungjae answered as he put his hands on his pocket.

"Then I'm going back too..." Yuri said as she stood up then hurriedly walk beside Sungjae.

"Being your best friend can never solve my problem..." Sungjae uttered suddenly.

"Huh? But why?" Yuri asked taken aback.

"Should I told you?" Sungjae asked sarcastically.

"You should, maybe I could do something!" Yuri exclaimed as she hit his shoulder.

"Really?...I don't think so...." Sungjae blurted out with a straight face.

"Oh seriously!! Too bad you don't want to tell me, you'll regret not telling me you'll see...." Yuri exclaimed as she crossed her arms.

"I don't think it's worth telling you..." Sungjae said bitterly as they stopped walking.

"What! You're so mean! If you don't want to tell me, fine!" Yuri burst out then continue walking, Sungjae then followed.

 ..........................................

"Whaaaat?....." Sungjae asked as he bumped into Yuri who suddenly stopped.

"Why can't you just tell me? It's bugging me!!" Yuri exclaimed stomping her feet alternately.

"You really want to know?" Sungjae said in all seriousness as he leaned forward to Yuri.

"Yes!" Yuri answered determinedly.

"Can I hug you first?...." Sungjae uttered

"Huh? For what? Ahhhhh.....yeah you need someone to comfort you...." Yuri said as she hugged Sungjae. Sungjae hugged her back tightly.

"Ah-ummm so-ah what's your problem?" Yuri asked as Sungjae's hugs gets tighter.

"Yah Yook Sungjae you can tell me now...." Yuri added.

"Sungjae-ah...." Yuri continued.

"There is this girl that I like...." Sungjae blurted out as he let go from the hug.

"Oh really?! Finally! So what exactly is the problem? You want me to help you with her?" Yuri exclaimed excitedly.

"By the way who is the lucky girl? Do I know her?" Yuri added.

"Well I'm not yet sure if I should tell you or not...." Sungjae said as he turned back.

"Aaaahhhh Yook Sungjae why are you like that? You already told me you shouldn't stop, just continue!!" Yuri exclaimed discontented while hitting Sungjae's back.

"I will just tell you later, we should go back now..." Sungjae uttered.

"Ok fine! Promise me you will tell me later." Yuri ordered as she put her hands on her waist.

"Mmmm....." Sungjae answered then continue walking.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yuri's POV

Woah! Seriously I can't believe he's already liking someone. I'm so excited to know who she is, I hope she's fine and worth loving for.

I really don't why but....I kinda feel nervous.....am I that excited, I don't know. I don't really think it's because of that, but I guess it's about that but....it's a weird feeling....

 

"Stop thinking about that..." Sungjae uttered suddenly.

"Huh? Ah no I'm not I'm just thinking about what to eat later! Yeah that's right aigoo what should I eat?" I exclaimed trying not to get caught.

"Oh ok...I thought you are still thinking about that." He said softly.

"I'm going now..." Sungjae said as he grabbed the knob of the door.

"Mmmm...Don't forget your promise!" I said as I walked away.

 

"Yuri!" Someone called out.

"Yuri, you're with Sungjae a while ago?" Zelo asked curiously.

"Yeah why?" I asked confused.

"Did he tell you something?" Zelo asked.

"No. no he didn't..." I said.

"Ahhh I thought...." He said.

"But he will tell me something later.." I added.

"About what?" He asked again.

"About the girl he likes.." I said as I smiled.

"He will?" Zelo asked softly as if something is wrong with that.

"Yeah and I'm really excited!" I said delightedly.

"Oh really...." He whispered, he's kinda shocked.

"Ah...ummm Yuri...ah I will go now." Zelo uttered stammering then walk away, he suddenly become weird.

 

What's up with him? Ah yeah! I should go back too maybe Hana's fine now.....