| 3 ; little things ; |

The 'Game of Nowhere'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

❝little things;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   If  you'll just open your eyes, all this little things would be huge warnings.

TAO's perspective 

“Yes!” I pumped my fist in the air. “Thanks for guiding us Chanyeol.” I pat his back and entered the store.

Duizhang and Yixing were already on the snacks station. Yixing was rather delighted on what snacks he found. Suho and Kyungsoo are on the utilities section.

As expected from grandpa and umma. I grinned.

Xiumin and Chen are just sitting on a bench placed inside the store, talking about something. Sehun and Luhan are on the sweets section, deciding between chocolates and candies. Baekhyun found some eyeliner and decided to buy one or two for his collection. Chanyeol and Kai were outside, seemingly to discuss a serious topic. The store was not that big though so I easily found my destination, the Liquor and Beverages section.

I studied the drinks and decided to pick the strongest. I took three bottles of it and headed to Duizhang. I was smiling sarcastically as I handed it to him. He looked at it and all I can do is to pray that he would accept it.

“Are you insane?” He hit my head hard. “Put them back!”

“But hyung—”

“Put them back!”

“Even if I’ll do some aegyo?” I smiled hopefully.

“I SAID… PUT THEM BACK!”

I frowned and stormed out to put the bottles back. I picked up twelve canned soda and put it in our pushcart. After that, I got out of the door to join Kai and Chanyeol.

The air outside was rather fresh and comfy. The sky was clear and the weather was perfect. I reckon it will not rain.

I was about to start a conversation with Kai when something startled me.

“Can you hold this for a second please?” An old man held my shoulder and asked.

I was stunned. The fact that I didn’t hear any footsteps and breathing freaks me out.

I didn’t even saw him when I got out of the store earlier so where in the world did this man came from. I was totally dumbfounded as I looked at him.

“Excuse me?” With that, I was brought back to my senses.

“S-sure ahjussi.” I blinked twice and reached out for the thing.

Just as my fingertips touched it, an icy feeling runs in my spine. Just as also the thunder rolled and lightning flashed across the sky.

“Thank you.” He said and slowly walked away. “I’ll get it back later.”

I nodded and looked at what he handed me. The words ‘Game of Nowhere’ was engraved on its covers. It looks like a board game or something.

“Hey Tao, what’s that?” Chanyeol asked me.

I turned to answer him. “This? Oh. I was just asked to carry it until that man…” I pointed at the direction of the man and faltered. The man was gone. “Oh… Never mind.”

Kai eyed the board cautiously. He was a little pale. I met Kai’s eyes and rain started to fall real hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter