| 2 ; history ;|

The 'Game of Nowhere'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

❝history;
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Cherish the moments you had because once it passed, everything will be history.

SUHO's perspective 

“Attention!” I yelled. “The other group is ready. We have…”

I didn’t even finish my statement when all went into chaos. Everyone scurried to take their bags and scrunch them in the van’s bunk. In a second, I found us all inside the van.

The vehicle never fell silent until we reached our destination. We picked our bags and entered SM Entertainment’s building. Kyungsoo and I was strolling ahead the rest. When the door closed, History played. Kyungsoo and I looked back to see what was going on.

“Presenting…” Chanyeol fixed his collar. “The overflowing DERP squad!”

Everyone put on shades and danced exaggeratedly, like there is no tomorrow. I would be willing to pay large amount of money for a video copy if there is any.

“YAAAH!” Kyungsoo interrupted, causing everyone to stop. “Stop that nonsense.”

“What’s wrong, Kyungsoo-ah?” Baekhyun reached out his hand but Kyungsoo dodged it.

“Am I not a part of the DERP squad?” Kyungsoo started nagging. “I am also a derp!”

Everyone exchange looks and burst out into laughter.

“WHAT?!” He demanded. “What’s funny?”

“You’re really a derp!” I answered back.

Everyone laughed even more. Sehun and Baekhyun were now rolling cutely on the floor trying to contain their feelings. Kai was clutching his stomach while Chanyeol was laughing hysterically. I was biting my lower lip trying to stop my urge to join them. Kyungsoo was like… “???”.

“So what’s funny?” Luhan suddenly appeared, with EXO-M behind him.

The room turned to an awkward silence. Baekhyun looked at Kai while Sehun and Chanyeol exchanged glances. Kyungsoo looked at me desperately.

“Do Kyungsoo is a derp.” I said plainly and when I met Sehun’s eyes, he bursts into laughter followed by everyone.

“So… what’s wrong with that?” Kris said.

“We all know that.” Xiumin inserted.

Kyungsoo glared at him.

“Sorry.” Xiumin whistled and walked behind Lay. Kai suddenly stopped laughing and walked away as if nothing happened. Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and I lately recovered. Kai has this divine gift—poker face.

“Hurry, we’re going to be late.” I yelled as I followed Kai. The other members followed me and EXO-M was left confused.

By a matter of seconds, they trail after us.

 

 

KRIS' perspective 

“What’s wrong with them?” Tao whispered to me while we are following EXO-K.

“Maybe they were possessed by a crazy spirit.” I smirked.

“Stop with the murmurs we are entering SM’s office.” Lay ordered from behind. “Thanks for the concern.” I smiled at him.

“I am concerned.” He blushed and hid beside Luhan.

-------

“Welcome, are you boys ready?” Mr. Lee Soo Man asked. “Then your reality show will be held in a small village in Busan. The house is a little bit old but the furniture is admirable. Hope you’ll enjoy the stay there.”

“We’re really looking forward for our first reality show.” I said positively.

“Good.” He nodded. “So you better get going. I had already prepared the van so have a nice trip.”

“Thank you sir.” We all bow down and left silently. When we got out of the office, Luhan and Tao raced to the door. Lay was shocked that Luhan left him, because he can no longer shield my looks. When he noticed me looking, he cleared his throat and walked beside Kai.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter