| ;special chapter; |

The 'Game of Nowhere'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS A SPECIAL CHAPTER. 

WARNING: READY YOUR SELF. GET A BOX OF TISSUE NOW.

LIKE SERIOUSLY. 

REMINDERS: UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE IT... FOR MORE SPECIAL CHAPTERS. LOL

Don't hold onto the things that are not just for you...

you just have to let me go.

      ❝reminiscences _______________________________________________________________________________
                                  Saying goodbye is not that hard; it is recalling how your friendship supposed to be hurts the most

SUHO's perspective 

I looked at each and everyone. Kai. Baekhyun. Kris. Yixing. Xiumin. Sehun. Chen. Luhan. Chanyeol. Tao. Kyungsoo. Those are the names, the very important names, I would soon forget. I smiled at the surface but what’s really inside me was a complete hell. I was asking them to let me go which is not a simple thing. Maybe it is not fair or right to ask them to say goodbye but I can’t just leave them without a word, right?

Just as when no one seem to have the courage, Kai took a step forward. “So let’s start the countdown.” He tapped his wristwatch. “Goodbye hyung but if time comes, if this would go back as what they were, come back to us, okay?”

I was silent and stared at him for a long time, remembering what he did to make this farewell take place.

*Flashback*

“So Joonmyeon, choose.” The girl scrutinized me. “Die, or kill Baekhyun?”

I stared at her, almost glaring. What do you want from me?

“Choose, Joonmyeon, or I’ll kill everyone.” She smiled sweetly which seemed to be like an insult. “One, two…”

“Die.” I abruptly said. I can’t take it to kill, Baekhyun.

“Is that really your decision?” She tilted her head but I knew she was shocked by my decision. “Letting yourself die? That is not how I knew you, Joonmyeon. You’re supposed to be selfish but, oh well, never mind.”

“Did you just say you knew me?” I was curious. How can she know me?

“Yes, I know you, Joonmyeon. I know you more than you know yourself.” She smirked. “But is that your decision?”

“Yes.” I said firmly. “It is my final decision.”

“Okay.” She shrugged. “Do you want to ask anything before your death?”

I hate this girl. She is getting into my nerves. I tried to contain my anger. “

I want to bid goodbye to everyone before disappearing completely, before sleeping to eternity.” I stated what I want. “That’s all.”

“That’s sweet.” She mocked. “But that will need a great sacrifice. Hmmm, let me think of it. Uhmm, Kai? She called out.

Kai suddenly appeared beside me. “Why did you call me here, Chaos?” He grumbled.

“Kai, I missed you.” The girl replied. “Don’t you miss me?”

“Get to the point.” Kai blurted out through gritted teeth. “Why did you call me?”

The girl chuckled. “You are brave for using that tone on me. You seem to forget how powerful I am Kai.” She smirked. “I called you to make you do the sacrifice.”

Kai was stunned for a second and paled. He then turned to me. “Hyung, do you really want to do what you asked?” Kai’s tone is serious, almost solemn.

I weighed my decision. “Yes.” I nodded. “I want to say goodbye.”

“But are you willing to take the consequences?” His gaze is intense as he looked at me straightly.

“Consequences? What consequences?” I have a bad feeling about these consequences.

“That after one person say goodbye,” Kai took a pause. “You will forget every single memory of that person. You can really do say goodbye but as a tribute, you won’t remember anything.”

I was taken aback. Won’t remember anything? After all the times we’ve gone through, I can’t let it be forsaken. The tears, the laughter? Our hardships, our victory? No, I do not want to. I still want to reminisce how we used to be, how EXO used to be. I still want to nag upon my members even if they won't listen. I still want to rehearse dance with them like there is no tomorrow, gritting our teeth because of all the cramps from a day-long struggle. To all those sweat we shed, I cannot imagine life without them. I gazed at Kai. He was still waiting for my answer but he let me take my time. I have to stop the urge to hug him and cry. Kai, you are one of the best dancer i have ever met. Indeed, you chose to wear that fierce character on-cam but inside you, I know, a gentle side exist. Suddenly, all those tears we shed became a witness to a friendship that is now fading. I am very sorry I cannot stay to hold it any longer. If I can just turn back time, I do my best to show everyone my gratefulness and love. I still want to hear how Baekhyun and Kyungsoo scream everytime bugs invade the dorm. I still want to see how Chanyeol would tear up in laughing hysterically at each jokes. I would miss Sehun and Luhan's hair that is always changing their color. I still want to laugh everytime Chen would troll around the members, trying to piss them off. I still want to call Xiumin a baozi which was actually okay for him. I still want to admire Kris everytime he changes from 'Kris-without-fans' to 'Kris-with-fans' at airports. I still want to see how he brushes his hair everytime he sees his own reflection. I still want to tease Yixing about his forgetfulness. I still want to hear him defend his self that he is just thinking deeply. I still want to experience how Tao would normally push people offstage. He always enjoys that prank. I took a deep breath. Even if I cannot live to witness more of them, even if we cannot go back in being everyone's EXO, pease let these memories stay. I want them to stay in my heart. Please let those smiling faces never fade. I do not want to forget anything. At this point, I can feel my tears welling up in my eyes. Are the memories to much to ask? Kai, am I really obliged to do it? Can't I be an exception? Kai, my heart cannot take it. It is already aching much on remembering the times that I would soon forget but I cannot just let Baekhyun blame himself, right? This is my decision, the path that I should take. He should not not suffer thhe consequences of my choice. He did not do anything wrong. I was really caught in between. I glanced at Kai. Afterwards, I closed my eyes and meditated. Do what is right, Suho.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. This is for you, Baekhyun. "I will take the consequences." I announced firmly.

Kai nodded slowly as if taking it all in then smiled at me. That smile wants to state something. He turned to Chaos. "Okay." He raised his hand. "I will make the sacrifice."

*End of flashback*

I smiled at Kai and ruffled his hair. Kai, whatever that sacrifi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter