No Choice

Try Me

Your POV

Days rolled by faster than you cold read this sentence (ho ho see what I did there? ;)). Before you knew it, it was the afternoon before the due date of the worksheet.

After school, you had lent a helping hand to your parents and brother at the cafe. Hours whooshed by and the sun was starting to dip below the horizons when your family finally decided to close up for the day.

Now, you were in your room, lying on the bed, staring at Changjo's phone number. It was saved into your phone though it really didn't need to be cuz' you've already commited it to memory.

Should I call him? you thought. It's a given that he's definitely gonna be an about it...

After about about ten minutes of World War lll waging around in your head, you gave in and swallowed your pride. " it." You dialed his number and held the phone up to your ear.

Changjo picked up on the fourth ring. "Oi, who is this?"

"I-it's me." You mentally face palmed.

Nice going, Cho Hee. Great job, stuttering like that.

"Oh. Well, hi Me! What can I do for you?" Changjo asked sacastically. "Can I ge--" He was interrupted by some banging in the background. Wherever he was, it was loud. As in, ear-piercing loud. You held the phone away from your ear, wincing. After a few seconds, it faded away. "Mian. Anyways, as I was saying..."Can I get a name? Or is it actually 'Me'?" He teased.

For no apparent reason, you blushed. "It's Cho Hee."

There was a pause at the other end and then, "So you've finally decided to call me, huh?"

You could feel the guy grinning and you scowled. "Yeah, are you free right now?"

"Ohhh, how brave! You're making the first move. Are you asking me out on a date right now?" He joked.

You scoffed.

The nerve of this guy...

"If you call getting together to do school work a date, then sure. Where are you right now? Let's meet up and finish the worksheet."

"You know, you can just write down random answers, right?" he asked.

"You know the teacher is checking for authencity, right?"

"As if the old geezer would actually be able to find out." Changjo scoffed.

"Changjo." you pleaded. "Please. I don't want a bad grade on the first assignment of the year even if it's not worth a lot of points."

Changjo softened.

How cute.

"I'm at a club, though."

"What?!"

Well, I guess that explains the loud music...

"FIne...I'll do it. I'll answer those stupid questions."

You breathed a sigh of relief.

"Just as long as you agree to go to a club with me afterwards."

You sighed.

Of course there would be a catch...

"But we have school tomorrow." you tried.

"And?"

"Won't you be tired?"

"How sweet, are you worried about me? That's not a problem, though. I can just sleep during class."

You gritted your teeth. There was absolutely no chances of winning over this guy. "Arasseo, arasseo. Which club are you at?"

"Screw that. Just give me your address."

Say what?

"Why? you asked warily.

"Because, you idiot, it's dark outside. Either you go walking around, trying to find the nightclub I'm at and risking stuff happening to you or I could just go to where ever you are, and we figure out what to do next."

"Oh." you were touched that he cared about your safety.

"Don't 'oh' me!" Changjo snapped. "Gimme your address!"

"Okay, okay! Geez, you and your mood swings. One second your teasing me and the next you've turned into my mom." You gave him your address and the two of you hung up.

Is this really a good idea? you thought. Going with some guy in the middle of night to some place God knows where?

But even as you thought that, you didn't feel even a tiny hint of regret at calling him.


Hey you! Yeah, you! Don't be a silent reader and comment, please! I would really appreciate it! And to my subbies, I wuv you~~ Haha I've got some interesting stuff in mind for upcoming chapters. There might even be a bed scene *insert y face* Hehe, have a nice day~