How Did It End Up Like This?!

Try Me

Changjo's POV

We arrived at the cafe and the motocycle skidded to a stop. Cho Hee was right. Her family really were asleep. The lights were out upstairs. I looked back at her. "See ya tomorrow."

"Bye, Changjo~" She got off, waved and turned away from me.

"Wait." I said.

"Hmmm?" Cho Hee looked back over her shoulders. "Yeah?"

"When's your birthday?" I asked.

She told me and a triumphant grin spread on my lips. "I'm older than you, then."

Cho Hee blinked. "Yeah, so?"

"So I'm your oppa. Call me oppa."

The girl tapped her chin, pretending to be deep in thought. Then, a tongue was stuck out at me. "Shireo (I don't wanna)!"


Your POV

Yeah, I...probably shouldn't have said that...

You thought this as Changjo crossed his arms and got off the motorcycle. Regret started building up as he started to slowly saunter up to where you were, hands in his pockets. You groaned almost silently.

It's here again.

The mischevious glint in his eye was here again. Something was about to happen. Something that you definitely weren't going to like. His eyes were fixed on your's.The two of you were locked in a staring contest. A contest in which you couldn't break away from.

Should I run for it?

You bit your lip and backed away slowly, trying to gauge the situation. For each step he took forward, you took one step back. In this game, he was the predator and you were the prey.

Changjo smirked and in that instant, you felt something within him shift and he broke into a full out run, charging towards you at full speed.

Terrified, you bolted. Turning around you scampered desperately to your house. Your haven. Your safe harbor.

Aish! How the hell did we end up like this?! I should've just called him oppa! Wahhhhh! Ottoke? Ottoke? Umma! Save meeee! >.<

It was no use. Trying to run away, that is. You were caught within mere seconds. You looked at your house. So close, yet so far away.

Changjo was there, behind you, his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. His hot breath, breathing down on you. "Say it or you'll regret it~" Changjo whispered seductively in you ear.

You squirmed around, struggling to get out of his embrace but to no avail. The dude had an iron grip. Blood rushed to your face and soon enough, you were beet red.

Thank God, it's dark out.

"Hey. Your face is really warm. You're blushing aren't you?" Changjo laughed at you. "You've been busted~" he teased you, mercilessly and you scowled.

This guy...

"Arasseo, Arasseo! Oppa! Changjo oppa! Oppa Jjang!"

Changjo released you, satisfied. "That's more like it." He had that annoying smirk on his face again. The one that made you want to punch him in the face.

Your scowl deepened and you stormed the rest of the way up to the door to the cafe and fished your keys out.

"DON'T FORGET! CHO HEE! YOUR MINE'S THE MOMENT THE BELL RINGS TOMORROW!" He yelled, announcing this to the whole entire neighborhood.

Still pissed at him, you turned back and pointed at Changjo. "SCREW YOU!"

He tilted his head. "Oh please. Stop lying to yourself. You know you love me."

You shut the door, wishing your family was awake so you could slam it. The last thing you heard was his hearty laughter.


So...how was it? It's not a really long update but then, none of my updates are really long...LOL, please please please comment! I really appreciate them! Plus this is my first fanfic so...I need YOUR feed back! Yes you! The one in front of a screen reading this! :) Thank you subbies for everything! You guys are awesome! And a special shout out to Xoxo424! Thank you for all your support! Niel and I love you!

XD