Changjo, You Jerk! I Almost Died!!

Try Me

Your POV

Changjo was sitting on the front step of the cafe. "I didn't expect you to live inside the cafe."

"I don't," You replied. "I live above it."

He shrugged. "Same thing." Changjo walked up to the door.

"What are you doing?"

"What do you mean? I thought we're doing the worksheet in your house."

"No, we're going to the library."

"In the middle of the night?" He walked back to you.

"Yup."

"Why?" He asked slowly.

"They're about to go to sleep." You jerked your thumb at the house/cafe. "Plus...you..."

"I...?" He motioned for you to go on.

"You smell of alchohol." You said as you started walking in the direction of the library.

"Oh, HELL. NO. We're going to walk?"

"Mmhmm. Walking is good exercise."

"Yeah. Unless it's ing cold outside." Changjo dragged you over to a sleek, black motorcycle.

You stared at. "You stole this, didn't you?"

"What? No, it's C.A.P.'s. Anyways, just get on!" He smoothly tossed you a helmet.

You tentatively put it on and climbed onto the back after him, almost numbly. After a couple seconds, thoughts from before started swimming around your mind again.

Is it really a good idea to climb on the back of a motorcycle of a guy you just met in the middle of the night?

"I changed my mind!" You blurted out. "Let's just go into the cafe and work on it!" You started to climb off but he managed to reach out behind him and grab your wrists.

Too late, Cho Hee, now I dont want to." Changjo wrapped your captured arms around his waist and sped off, so quickly that you never got a proper grip and almost fell off.

You squealed, terrified and delighted at the same time. Riding a motorcycle was fun. On the other hand, almost dying was not. "CHANGJO, YOU JERK! I ALMOST DIED!!"

In the front, Changjo grinned as you wrapped your arms tighter around him.

I should do this more often.