Introducing...(cue drumroll) TEEN TOP!

Try Me

(Note: Text in blue symbolizes the thoughts of the members in Teen Top.^^)

The friends who like to call themselves "Teen Top" sighed and hopped on a bus.

School had started again. The three words embedded in their minds were, What, a, and drag. Another year of nosy homeroom teachers butting into their buisness and blowing up their phones like no tomorrow when they didn't come to school. Another year of those stupid, suffocating exams and another year of waking up early just to go to one of the places they hated most. The only thing good about school were the girls but even they got annoying sometimes with the high-pitched voices they use to scream and squeal all over the place.

"Aish." Changjo blew on his bangs, annoyed. "My mom took out most of my allowance to pay for this stupid uniform." He looked down at his clothes resentfully

"Same here." Anh Daniel or "Niel" said. He slumped down on the bus seat and proceeded to glare at it. "We played around on the last day of sophmore year too much and made a mess of our clothes."

It was true. On the last day, the students went crazy, bringing paintball guns and water balloons filled with paint to school.

The members nodded, smiling at the happy memory. It has a happy one for them. The teachers, on the other hand viewed it as a nightmare catastrophe. They were all freaking out, the classrooms were messy perfections, and their was absolutely no learning going on that day. It was awesome.

And then, they plopped back into the present and the smiles slipped off their faces and was replaced with a scowl as they returned to the harsh reality of life.

"It being broke at the very beginning of the school year." The two broke boys sighed in unison.

The oldest hyung, and leader of the group, Bang Min Soo, or "C.A.P.," patted Niel on the back, sympathetically while Lee Byung Hun/"L.Joe" and Yoo Chang Hyun/"Ricky" snickered at their bad luck. They had been able to persuade their parents to buy the uniforms with their own money.

On the other hand, Lee Chang Hee/"Chunji" was sound asleep. He'd been like that since the moment he sat down on the bus. He had been on the computer playing on one of his new games all night and only got a couple of hours of sleep. Not only was the beginning of this day not going well for him, he was slapped awake by the members seven minutes later. Chunji rubbed his eyes sleepily, still not aware of his surroundings and drunkenly stepped off the bus, away from the noisy members and straight into the glare of the bright,sunny,sun. Chunji cursed under his breath.

Mere seconds later, five girls bodly walked up to them and asked for their autographs. And numbers.

Okat, you're probably rolling your eyes right now, thinking that this is another one of those fanfics where the guys are like the kingkas of the school and it's not a realistic fiction because regular girls don't ask for a guy's autograph just cuz' he's hot but they did have a pretty good reason.

Oh what? Did I not tell you about the fact that their hobby is performing on the streets, singing and dancing? Or that they were even broadcasted on TV a couple times and that some record companies even asked them to sign a contract because they're that good? Oh, well, okay, Im sorry. NOT.

Everone except L.Joe, Ricky, and Chunji, who always being the players even though they already had girlfriends, flirted with the girls and even got a couple numbers. Sadly for those girls, it was probably going to end up in the next trash can they walk past.

It was the start of a new year and it was sunny and bright and just downright cheerful.

Maybe, this year won't be so bad after all.

These words echoed in each of their minds.


Please comment! I need feedback!! >_<

Credits to Dimpled Unicorn Poster Shop for the super awesome poster hehe ^^