Ditching

Try Me

Changjo's POV

"Hyung!" I walked back into the club. "I'm leaving!"

"What?" C.A.P. asked. "But, we just got here."

"Something came up..." I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Where are you going?" Niel asked.

"Is it a...girl?" Ricky wiggled his eyebrows at me and swung his arm over my shoulder.

"Ah, Hyung! Lay off me!" I had to yell over the loud music.

"Leave him alone, go ahead and borrow my motorcycle, Changjo."

Thank God for C.A.P. hyung...

"Thanks Hyung!" I grinned and ran out of there.


Your POV

You stared at your phone, willing it to ring. When if finally did, though, you jumped three feet into the air, startled and scrambled to pick it up. "Yobeoseyo?"

"Oh, Cho Hee-ah!" It was Kyung Mi's voice.

You slumped, slightly disappointed.

"Are you doing anything, right now? Minki and I are going to a club! Do you remember? The one that just opened a month ago? I heard it's super popular! Wanna come?"

A club, huh?

"Mian. Not this time. I have homework to do." you said, feeling slightly guilty.

Technically, that's not a lie, though.

"Awww...it won't be as fun without you..."

"Hehe. I'll go next time."

"Promise?"

You smiled. "I promise." You hung up only to jump as your phone rang a second time, just a few minutes after.

Changjo's smooth voice came on the line. "Cho Hee. I'm here."

"Okay, I'm coming." You dashed out of your room. "Umma! Appa! I'm going out!"

"What? Now? It's dark!" Your dad frowned in his bedroom. Your parents was getting ready to go to bed.

"No need to worry, I'm going with a friend." You countered. Before you could make it out the front door, though, you were stopped by your mom.

"Is it a boy? Minki?"

"Hmmm? Uh...He's a boy...but... he's not Minki." You said carefully. "It's for school purposes, Umma."

Worry lines appeared on her face but your mom took a deep breath and said, "I trust you, sweetie. Have fun with your friend."

"Thanks Mom and don't worry about me. I'll be fine." You reassured her. "I'll remember to be quiet when I get back." You waved and left.

"Just don't have too much fun." She whispered when you were gone.