It's a Secret ;)

Try Me

You swallowed down the guilt rising from your throat as you left them standing there. You glanced back, sending them a desperate look.

Changjo was basically dragging you away from your friends. "Yah, Cho Hee. Stop looking at them." There was an evident hint of amusement in his voice. "You're making me feel bad."

"Maybe that's because you should feel bad." You rolled your eyes. "I'm gonna be murdered tomorrow because of you, ."

"Hey now, there's no need to cuss." Changjo held up his two hands defensively.

"Pfft." A person behind us scoffed. "Such wise words coming from someone who uses profanity all the goddamn time."

You looked behind you to see a cute boy with wavy, light brown hair, and big, plump lips. The boy held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, Cho Hee. I'm Niel."

You took his warm hands in your's, warily. "Exactly how do you know my name?"

At your words, you felt an exchange of looks between Niel and Changjo. Niel flashed a triumphant grin at Changjo. Out of the corners of your eyes you saw the latter silently and desperately shake his head. There was a hint of fear in his eyes but it was well hidden. Their moment was broken when Niel looked back at you. "Oh, I've heard quite a lot about you from Changjo."

Changjo...talks about me?

You gave Changjo a fleeting look and he blushed, looking away. You blinked in surprise at his reaction.

So, it's true.

"What...does he say about me?" You asked both excited and curious at the same time.

Another moment was created the second those words left your mouth. This time, Niel full-on turned to Changjo and shot him another evil grin. "Changjo, the next words that come outta my mouth depends on what you're willing to do for me~" Niel batted his eyelashes, innocently.

"Hyung!" Changjo yelled, indignantly. His blush turning scarlet.

It would definately be a lie if you said you weren't enjoying the sight of Changjo embarassed and it was quite obvious that the older boy was too.

The next thing that happened surprised you. It was abrupt and fast. Niel embraced Changjo. They let go after a couple seconds.

Though it was fleeting, a lot of things happened in those mere seconds. There was a brief exchange of words and when he was free again, Changjo's red face had gone down a couple notches and he looked defeated. "Let's just go, Cho Hee." He spun your shoulders around, not even bothering to bade his hyung a good-bye.

You looked back to see Niel waving at you, on his face another grin, this one spoke of his satisfaction.

You blink and turned back as silence enveloped you and Changjo. It was an awkward, loud silence. When you finally couldn't take it anymore, you broke the silence with the question that was lingering around in your mind. "So...you talk about me?"

Now it was his turn to blink. "No idea what you're talking about."

You made a face and poked him. "Them lies! Just tell me, I promise not to laugh!" You held up a pinky.

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"Changj-"

"No."

"I-"

"I said NO!"

You pouted, and crossed your arms. "Fine. Be that way. I'll just ask Niel the next time I see him." You stuck out your tongue.

Changjo shrugged, nonchantly as if it didn't bother him but his left eye was clearly twitching.

A slow smile spread on your face as you saw through his bluff. "What's wrong with your eye?" You teased as the two of you crossed an unfamilar road.

"Nothing," He said through gritted teeth. "Absolutely nothing at all."

You grabbed his arm, yanking him back before he could cross another street. "Yah, Changjo-"

He cut you off when he put his hands on your shoulders and leaned in close. "Cho Hee. Just drop it, okay?" He was close. Too close. You could feel Changjo's cool breath light kissing your face. Unconsciously, your eyes wandered to his lips. Those full, pink, kissable lips. You were shaken out of your daze when he let you go causing you to stumble a bit. You were so infatuated by Changjo, you allowed the matter to slip away from you.

The two of you resumed walking and at that moment, a realization struck you.

Where exactly are we going anyway? The neighborhood you entered was strange and unfamilar. You had never walked this far away from the places you usually hung out. "Hey, Changjo? "

"Hmm?"

"Where are we going? There aren't any clubs around here."

To which he replied with a devious smile. Those closed lips of his spoke of mischief and it reflected in his eyes. Changjo lazily swung an arm around you shoulder. "You'll find out when we get there."

You frowned. This felt like deja vu.

Well, .


Woohoo! I'm back! Yes, I assure you that I haven't died yet! :D Please forgive me for not updating in a bajillion years. I have no excuse. I got lazy...

hehe I realized there weren't a lot of Niel moments in the beginning so I added him now! I also started another fanfic (Yes, shameless advertising, I know XD) Check it out, man! Here it is! The Beauty of Ugliness