Listen To Me!

Try Me

 

"Geez, does this place not have an elevator?" You complained as he led you up some stairs. "Exactly why am I even here in the first place?"
"Because I felt like bringing you here." Changjo replied as he rounded the corner and went up another flight of stairs. 
 
You gave an exasperated sigh at his response. "What are we going to do here, then?" You pressed on, turning to him. 
 
However, the only reaction you received from Changjo was a blink followed by silence. 
 
"Yah!" You shouted indignantly, slapping his arm. "You didn't even think about it before bringing me here? Does that make any sense?"
 
"Then, does going to a club in broad daylight make sense? There's still a ton of time before it gets dark and I was going to take you out somewhere nice but then-" Changjo cut himself off midsentence, and glanced over at you for a second before looking away. 
 
"But then...what? Does this-" You swirled your forefinger around in the air. "-have anything to do with Niel?"
 
Changjo swallowed, his adam apple bobbing up and down. "Maybe." 
You chuckled as you watched this new side of Changjo in amusement before letting him off the hook. "So anyways...Have you thought of what we're going to do yet?"
 
To which Changjo nodded slowly before answering. "Homework." He replied, simply. 
 
The smile disappeared from your face. "Bwoh?Homework?!" You spluttered. 
Changjo wagged his forefinger around. "Cho Hee, don't you give me that. I saw your results on the test we took yesterday. You were this close to failing!" Changjo leaned in a bit, a twinkle in his eyes. "Or did you want to do something else?" He teased you and you blushed watching as he dug around in his pocket to find something. Changjo pulled the object out and inserted it into a keyhole, twisting it. 
 
The door unlocked with a soft click and Changjo opened the door for you, bowing mockingly. "Welcome," He announced. "To my apartment."

True to his words, the only thing the two of you did after he led you into his room was study. "You're smarter than you look." You remarked as Changjo finished his explanation for a complicated math problem. 

This earned you a flick on the forehead. "Oh yeah? Well you're dumber than you look, Cho Hee." 
 
You pouted and Changjo chuckled, going on to explain another problem. You nodded mindlessly and did what you always tended to do during class. You spaced out and your eyes began to wander around the room aimlessly. 
It had been intriguing for you when you found out that Changjo didn't live with his parents. You had asked him why, but he only shrugged, saying that his parents paid the rent before quickly changing the topic. 
 
Looking around, you noticed that his apartment was extremely clean for a guy living on his own. The only messy thing there was his unmade bed. Even the small, knee-tall table the two of you were sitting crosslegged beside was clean, and organized and in the back of the room, was a bookshelf chock full of...well books. But not just any kind of books. Changjo had a whole collection of neatly stacked textbooks on the second row. 
 

So Changjo actually studies a lot...

 
Still zoning out, you turned back to the guy beside you, and watched as his lips moved soundlessly. Your eyes moved around his face and you realized that up close, Changjo was even more good-looking if that's even possible. Eventually you went back to staring at his lips. 
 
"Cho Hee, you're doing it again."
 
Snapping out of it, you blinked and looked up. "Huh, what?"
 
Changjo let out a soft chuckle. "Your eyes were boring holes into my face. Am I that hot? Did you even hear anything I just said?"
 

Damn, I got caught...

 
Your face heated up and avoiding the first question he asked, you replied, "Of course I was listening!"
 
Changjo raised an eyebrow, unconvinced. "Really?"
 
You nodded, totally bluffing. 
 
"Okay. Then, solve these." He pushed the textbook over to you, and pointed at a row of math problems. 
 
You grabbed the book and looked over the math questions. There wasn't a single problem you knew how to solve. With no other choice, you scratched the back of your head, throwing the textbook back on the table. Okay, I admit that I wasn't listening."
 
Changjo triumphantly grinned. "You're submissive today. I like it." He winked at you and you pretended to gag, earning a soft chuckle from him. "I'm going to explain it again, okay? This time you have to listen!"
 
You nodded eagerly and did your best to listen and process the words coming out of Changjo's mouth. However after about five minutes, you slowly slipped away from Earth and proceeded to space out once more. 
 
The boy next to you seemed to be speaking soundlessly again. 
Listlessly, you watched Changjo glance at your obvious I'm-not-listening face and then do a double take, a frustrated look appearing on his face. 
 
"YAH, KANG CHO HEE!"

So uh...yeah I'm back. LOL Sorry I haven't updated in forever >.< I have a logical reason, though! I had a disease that has been going around a lot these days! It's called um...laziness. Just kidding, I've been busy writing for my other story (even though I haven't posted anything yet). Anyways, if you guys don't hear from me after a while, you should give me a slap over the Internet by leaving a comment so I can write the next chapter cough cough like changjo1995 cough. No, really, that's how I get motivated LOL. So yeah...I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Damn, this A/N is long...