Bad Timing

Try Me

I'm starting to regret it.

You fiddled around with your thumbs.

I'm starting to regret promising to go clubbing him today...

You bit your lip anxiously, and glanced over at Changjo.

He was still staring at you. His head was rested between his arms, and he had turned to one side to get a good look at you. The moment Changjo saw you step into the classroom, he had locked eyes with you and absolutely refused to look away.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Blood rushed to your face as you felt his heated gaze on you, Changjo's eyes boring onto the left side of your head.

It was extremely hard to try and listen to what the teacher was saying. You were able to hear what he was saying, yes. But your brain was so distracted by Changjo's stare, that it couldn't process anything Kim seonsaengnim was saying. You siged as the class president went around and collected the assignment you worked so hard on yesterday.

"Yah." Kyung Mi whispered and nudged your side. "What's up with that sigh, Cho Hee?" She smartly pushed imaginary glasses up her nose. "When you sigh, you're just letting your happiness escape!" She joked evoking a chuckle from the both of you.

"That's so cheesy." You whispered back only to get caught by the teacher.

"Stop talking or I'll seperate you two!"

Busted...

You and Kyung Mi shared a look, guilty smiles forming on your faces. You guys stood and bowed, muttering your apologies to him while your classmates snickered, amused.

You sat down and coincidently met eyes with Changjo who was grinning at you, idiotically. A scowl formed on your face, and you looked away.

He's totally enjoying this!


By the time your last class was about to come to an end, you were mentally exhausted. How Changjo was able to stare at you for hours on end was completely beyone you.

Your eyes bore holes into the clock on the wall, wishing the goddamn bell would just ring already. You sat there, your head supported by you elbows, which were propped on the table. You gritted your teeth as the seconds ticked painfully by. The moment that bell rang, you jumped up from your seat, making a huge commotion, and scaring the crap outta your classmates and teacher. Let's just say, you ran like the wind.

You breathed a sigh of relief as you exited Gidae High School.

"Damn, girl. You're fast." Kyung Mi, Minki, and Hye Min appeared by your side, slightly out of breath. They had obviously been trying to catch up with you. "Anyways, Kaja."

You hesitated, thinking about your promise with Changjo. "Umm...I can't go with you guys." You said, hurriedly. "Not today."

Minki raised an eyebrow. "Why? The work was drawn out, long and suspicious.

"Because," You wracked your brain, trying to find a reasonable excuse besides, "I'm gonna go clubbing with Changjo today!. *smile*" God you couldn't even think about telling them that. Knowing Minki and Kyung Mi, they would tease you til' you wanted to go bury yourself in a hole.

"It's because I own Cho Hee, today."

You eyes widened at the familiar voice and you saw your friends do the same. You mentally face-palmed.

Someone has horrible timing...

"Is what he's saying true?" Hye Min asked.

"Yah!" Kyung Mi and Minki shouted at you in unison, their tone, accusing.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll make it up to you guys!" You squeezed you eyes shut and clasp palms together as you apologized, profusively.

"It's okay."

What?

You opened your eyes to Kyung Mi. A fake smile was plastered on her face and she was obviously gritting her teeth. You glanced at Changjo who was looking at you and your friends, amused. You felt like kicking his shins.

Your thoughts of bloody murder were interrupted when Kyung Mi leaned in and whispered into your ear, "Have fun on the last night of your life, honey. I'm gonna kill you tomorrow!"

You gulped as she leaned back, wearing the fake smile again.

And it turns out, she really wasn't kidding.


Annyeong~ It's been a while since I've updated... You haven't forgotten about me yet, right?! >.<

I cannot stress this enough, PLEASE COMMENT!!! An upvote would be appreciated too...

What's that? You say you don't wanna? Oh...ok...I'll just...go bury myself in a hole now...

Just kidding ^^ Bai bai!