#1

Try Me

All three of you arrived at the school gates. Being the athletic one, Minki was first, then you, and lastly, Kyung Mi.

You passed by a couple guys and a bunch of girls who traveled in packs of twos and threes. Out of the corner of your eye, you spied a small crowd gathering but ignored it, thinking some crappy drama was brewing in the midst of it all, still relishing your victory over Kyung Mi.

You and Minki laughed giddily, completely out of breath. "Free lunch, free lunch, free lunch!" you chanted, rubbing Kyung Mi's loss in her face. She was pouting big time. The two of you were busy celebrating when some stupid person bumped into you, and knocked you to the ground. Miss Clumsy also went tumbling down with you, letting out a shrill, girly, scream.

Pissed, you got up with your friend's help and cooly dusted yourself off. Nobody messes with Kang Cho Hee and doesn't get told off. You whipped around and opened your mouth, about to give this girl a piece of your mind.

However. The girl was bloody all over. Her hair was a mess. It was all over her face and her knees were scraped and bloody. Her lips were swollen and bleeding. The uniform skirt she was wearing was ripped and torn at the ends. She looked absolutely pitiful.

You winced just by looking at her, wondering just how much pain she was in. You closed your mouth. Over to your side, Kyung Mi gasped while Minki stood there fists and jaw clenched tightly.

The girl bowed at you, apolegetically. "Sorry! Are you okay? I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to push you down!" she cried and no sooner were those words out , a group of girls yanked her by the shoulders and right there in front you guys, slapped her multiple times.

"Are you going to give us the money huh, Hye Min?!"

The girl, Hye Min, only sanked to the cold, hard ground and cried.

You stared at them and scoffed in disbelief at the scene in front of you. You're hands formed fists and you clenched it so tight that your knuckles actually turned white. "Get lost." you breathed deeply, trying to control your anger.

How dare they gang up on a girl and hit her. Bullying is not okay. Period.

The sneered at you and your friends. "Or what? Are you going to beat us up?" The es advanced towards you.

"Yah," Minki whispered in your ear. "We can't get in trouble on the first day." He glanced around you nervously. People had gathered to see what the commotion was all about. Of course, being the cowards they were, nobody stepped in to do the right thing, because they would be taking the risk of getting hurt. In this world, everyone is too scared to do what they should do because it comes with a sacrifice. It's much easier to do the easier thing. Watch.

"Yeah, okay. Let's just leave this girl to get harassed by these es just cuz' we're scared of getting in trouble. Yeah. Not happening." You raised your chin defiantly.

" Since when did we start reversing roles?" Minki sighed.

You grinned and caught the wrist of #1 as she tried to slap you. Fighting was your forte after all you did have to learn to drag Minki out of a few black holes back in middle school when he was so bad, he got into fights at least once a week.


No One's POV~

"Take this as a warning, ." Cho Hee pulled her in until their faces were just mere inches apart. "I never want to see your ugly face ever again. Get. Lost." Cho Hee cleanly punched the  in the face and she crumpled to the ground, landing hard on her .

Seeing their friend hitting the asphalt like that, the other girls began to slowly back away.

However, #1 still had the nerve to get back up and come at her, clutching her face with her right hand.

Cho Hee raised her hand to backhand # 1 when someone caught her wrist.

It was a guy. A flower boy one at that. You know, the type girls swoon for. Standing behind him were five other boys, each just as good-looking. And each, surrounded by the same badass aura.

"Yah. What do you think you're doing?" Cho Hee asked, shaking him off.

"Jagiya!" the cried. She ran up to hug him, suddently overflowing with aegyo.

Two-Faced .

"Don't touch her." he said, threatningly. The girls in the crowd squealed and whispered something about "Joe."

Cho Hee laughed without humor at the irony of the situation. "Tell your girlfriend not to touch her." She pointed to the bullied girl, Hye Min. Turning back to Kyung Mi, Minki and Hye Min. She brushed imaginary dust away from her uniform. "Aish..So many dirty hands touching me today." With that being said, she cooly walked away to find her class. The eyes of six boys and about 20 other students followed her, curiosity etched all over their faces.

Exactly who is this girl to be able to stand up to L.Joe?