Caught Up In Your Pace

Try Me

Changjo's POV

Oh, . Did I seriously just say that out loud? Am I a or what? Now she's gonna think I'm a psycho and avoid me. Ugh.

Changjo mentally face palmed.

I'm such an idiot.

Your POV

What?

Your heart started beating quickly, out of time and thoughts started crazily swimming around in your mind.  However, though your insides was a bubbling cauldron, you hid it well on the outside. You kept your composure and put up a bold front. "Sure," You said nodding, and Changjo's eyes widened in surprise. "But only if I can punch you in the face." You smiled sweetly.

He relaxed and chuckled at your response loudly causing people to cast glances your way in annoyance. "Feisty," Changjo winked. "But I was only joking."

"Better be." You muttered, rubbing your tired eyes as the two of you started trading questions again. Finally, "Last question. What's...your ideal type and when's your birthday?"

That annoying, captivating smirk began to form on his face again and you narrowed your eyes. The answer was definitely not going to be a good one. "I like girls who are able to make the first move...and also..." He listed the color of your hair, eyes, your height as his hands touched your's and slowly moved up your arm and then to your shoulders. With his palm, he took it a step further and touched your face.

You were enraptured. The warm touch of his hands running up your skin was bewitching. Staring into his alluring eyes, you felt your insides slowly melting, turning into mush. His eyes were so captivating, you couldn't possibly break eye contact. Your mind blanked and you willingly let yourself get hypnotized by Changjo.

He smiled warmly at you. Then suddenly he leaned back, seemingly satisfied with something. "November 16th."

You shook out of your stupor. "What?" You asked in confusion.

"My birthday," Changjo said, blinking. "It's on November 16th."

Damn. He got me all caught up in his own pace.

"Ah, right." You blushed as what had happened just seconds ago started to sink in.

"Your face is red!" He grinned at you, teasingly. "Mind telling me what you're thinking about?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

You rubbed your eyes agian and scowled.

As if you don't know what I'm thinking. Jerk.

"I do mind actually." You yawned. Working at the cafe really drained all the energy from you. You started to strech tiredly when Changjo abruptly stood up from his chair.

"Kaja."

"To the club?"

"Aniyo. I'm gonna drive you back to the house, obviously."

"Chincha? Wae? I promised to go clubbing with you, though."

Changjo shrugged. "It's not going to be any fun if we go there and you start dancing like a zombie." He chortled at the thought. "You're way to tired. BUT. Even though you can't come with me today, we'll go together tomorrow. Arraseo?"

You nodded, sleepily.

"You're mine's the moment the school bell rings." Changjo held up his pinky finger. "Pinky promise."

How childish.

You giggled but nonetheless, entwined your pinky finger with his.

Once again satisfied, Changjo grabbed your hand and the two of you exited the library. The moment you guys got out, he spread his arms out wide above his head and yelled, "FINALLY! "I got outta that hellhole! Damn suffocating place... I felt I was gonna die, seriously." He looked over at you and smiled.

You smiled back and got on the back of the motorcycle, hugging him from behind tightly.

When he finally started driving, you blushed as everything started sinking in.

I don't....like him, do I?

The thought of this made you blush even redder.

Little did you know...a certain guy up front was blushing too, thinking the exactly same thoughts.


WHEW~ Finally got around to updating. I'm proud of myself! :) Please do comment even if you already have. Your comments seriously make my day. Hint hint I also feel like updating faster if you comment a lot! I hope you enjoyed! :D Here's a gif for ya. I find it pretty funnay~~