First Meeting

Try Me

          (Note: Writing in red means that it's you thoughts!)

You pulled away from his embrace and looked up at him, happily. Strangely, you couldn't see his face clearly. The sun shone behind him and casted a dark shadow on his face while at the same time illuminating your's. But even then, his smile was unmistakably visible and though you couldn't see it, you could feel his warm eyes, adoringly looking back at you.

You smile feeling warm from the inside out and turned to walk back into your family-owned cafe, Java Stop.

Just as you reached for the handle though, he slowly grabs your waist, spins you around and pulls you in for a kiss, capturing you lips with his own.

The moment they met, time decided to freeze and stand still. His lips spoke love and your's spoke forever.

That kiss was fast yet slow, a split second but also forever, fiery and yet, cool.

It sent an electrical current running throughout your entire body from the top of your head, down to your toes.

All sound faded away until the only thing you could hear was a soft, beautiful melody being played somewhere in the background, and you smiled into the kiss.

This moment is perfect.

 You were in his arms for what felt like an eternity and when you finally pulled away from each other, he leaned forward with his left hand on you shoulders and his lips right next to your ear, his hot breath tickling it, and said, "I--"

 "KANG CHO HEE! YOU GET UP RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATEEEE!"

 Wait, what?

You jerked awake, startled and completely disoriented.

Where the hell am I?

You blinked, rubbing the sleep from your eyes, and slowly came to your senses.

After a minute, things slowly started to click in your brain. It was your mom who had yelled for you to wake up and the "soft, beautiful melody" was actually your epic fail of an alarm. It would have to be way louder and the sound would have to be way more aggressive sounding to wake you up. 

 And then, it all came back to you. No, we're not talking about the part where you kissed a hot guy (well, you didn't see his face but he was probably hot, right?). We're talking about today being your first day at Gidae (Hope) High School!

You took a deep breath, and closed your eyes for a second, reliving the dream before you could forget about it.

How nice would it be to have a boyfriend and be all lovey dovey with each other?

You sighed wistfully and streched glancing over at your alarm clock again. Your eyes widened and all thoughts of the dream completely evaporated from your mind.

You hurriedly ripped the blanket off yourself and ran into the bathroom, screaming bloody murder. Oh God, they were gonna kill you. Especially since it's the first day of school.