That Bed

Try Me

 

This continued on for a while and eventually Changjo found a solution for it. Encircling your wrist with a thick rubber band, he would ruthlessly snap it against your skin whenever your brain decided to tune him out. 
 
And the method worked. After a while of getting painfully slapped by the rubber band, you couldn't take the pain anymore and actually started listening. You discovered that the things he taught you weren't as torturous as you originally thought it would be. Changjo had a fun way of explaining things and it made you laugh. 
 
Now, you were alone in the room. The two of you had decided to take a break after studying for around an hour. Just a minute ago, Changjo had stepped out to make food and with him gone, there was only one thing left to do. 
 
Snoop around his room. 
 
Not even five seconds had passed when you began regretting your decision. It was a bad idea because the room were littered with pictures of Changjo and another girl. She was extremely pretty whether you wanted to admit it or not. 
 
You grabbed a frame and looked at the photo inside of it. In the picture, Changjo and the girl were posing happily, puckering their lips in front of the camera.
 
You pushed away the hurt rising up in you, not wanting to jump to ridiculous conclusions and moved on to the organized, wooden bookshelf that had caught your eye earlier. 
 
There were three rows and the first was all filled up with textbooks. Pulling one out, you were shocked to see that the material inside was stuff you would learn in college. 
 
This guy is way smarter than I expected him to be.
 
You shook your head slightly and stuffed the book back, moving on to the second row. Blinking, you did a double take at the book you held out. 
 
Who knew Changjo was interested in this stuff? 
 
You laughed lightly as you examined a few more books of the same genre. The second and third row seemed to be filled with the same type of book. 
 
How interesting...
 
You put everything back in its rightful place and stretched. It had been hard studying on the floor. You looked around the room once more and your eyes fell on the bed placed in the corner. 
 
A light bulb dinged over you head as you thought of an idea you probably shouldn't have. 
 
Peeking out the door to check if the coast was clear, you spied Changjo busying himself in the kitchen, banging around with pots and pans. 
 
With a mischevious grin, you turned back to the bed and jumped on it, burying yourself under the blanket that smelled exactly like him. You squirmed about, making yourself comfortable, and seeing how it felt to be Changjo sleeping on his bed when you heard footsteps coming your way. 
 
Your mind blanked as your eyes widened and you froze with the covers still over your head. 
 
"Cho Hee?" The footsteps and closer and you squeezed your eyes shut, pretending to sleep. "Yah. Are you sleeping?" Changjo's voice became soft as he began peeling the blanket off of you. 
 
The mattress dipped ever so slightly when Changjo sat on it and you felt his eyes intensely look at your "sleeping" face. After a while Changjo spoke again. "Cho Hee, I know you're not sleeping, you pabo." 
 
Is it that obvious?
 
You were trying you best to breathe evenly when you felt Changjo lean in and blow into your ear. Flinching, you jerked your body upwards, clutching your ear.
 
Luckily for Changjo, he had recoiled just in time to not get head-banged by you, laughing hysterically. "You should've seen your face!" He fell down to the ground, holding his stomach. Changjo pointed at you as he shook his head, laughing silently. 
 
Your face burned crimson and you pulled the covers back over your face. 
 
Aish! How embarrassing!
 
"So...why were you in my bed?" Changjo asked. 
 
"I was tired." You replied, avoiding eye contact. 
 
"We didn't even do anything!"
 
What are you talking about? We studied for an hour and a half!" You yelled, indignantly, slurping up the ramyeon Changjo had made. 
 
He let out a huff, unsatisfied with your answer. "Fine, Cho Hee. But right after you're done eating that, we're going back to studying."
 
You groaned. "Shireo! Not again!"
 
Changjo chuckled playfully and ruffled your hair. "Don't worry." He said, somewhat reassuringly. "We're not going to study math anymore."
 
Wait, what?
 
"If that's not we're studying that than what are we going to do?" You stopped eating and looked up just in time to see a sly smirk appear on his face. Changjo had that mischevious glint in his eyes again. 
 
You gulped. 
 
This is so not going to end well for me. 
Don't you guys just love me? I love ending on cliffhangers. Also...what kind of books do you think Changjo is reading? *insert y face* Sorry for bomboarding you guys with filler chapters. They're going to the club in the next chapter! :DD