A New Student

My Brother Haunts My Lover

Baekhyun is on his way from his music class when he meets his best friend, Sehun.

"Yo, Baek!"

In front of Baekhyun standing a tall figure with a milky white skin, dragging a man which is rather too cute to be a man.

"Baek! I want you to meet someone. This is Lulu, I mean Luhan. Apparently he's part of exchanging students between Korea and China."

"Hi. I'm Baekhyun." Baekhyun offer his right hand to Luhan.

At the mention of Baekhyun's name. Luhan seems to stiffened a bit for a nanosecond but he soon cover it and reach for Baekhyun's hand. "Luhan." He sheepishly said.

Sehun slowly poking Baekhyun's ribs and whispered, 'Baek, he's so cute right?'.

Baekhyun chuckled and poking back at Sehun's ribs, a little bit too deep. 'You little '.

'Auch!' Sehun rubbed his sore ribs and faking a yawn."Ah… it's so bored, how 'bout three of us grabbed some lunch in cafeteria. Gosh, I'm so hungry."

"Um... I..." Luhan seems doubted the idea but before he could say anything, Sehun throw his left arm in Luhan's shoulder and drag the Luhan and Baekhyun to the cafeteria.

 

~OO~

 

"3 beef burger and 3 choco' bubble tea, please."

Before Luhan could get his wallet out, Sehun stop him and said, "On my treat." He smiled.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and whispered next to Sehun's ear, 'you've never treat me before'.

Sehun just shrugged, 'Jinjja?' And Baekhyun whacked his head.

After paying, the three of them searching for table.

"Let's sit over there!" Luhan pointed to a table in the corner.

Then, they put their trays in the table and soon, enjoy their lunch.

"Damn! This bubble tea sure taste goood~" Sehun sipping his own bubble tea loudly.

Luhan quietly sipped his bubble tea and once in a while he'll pick a glance at Baekhyun. Then, the latter will caught his new friend stare at him. Feel ashamed, he's trying to broke the ice, "Um.. how long you know each other?"

Sehun took a glance at Baekhyun before answered, "Well, Baekhyun and I are best friends since in high school so what is it like...... 4 years I guess?"

Baekhyun sighed, "And i can't believe i'm still hang out with this brat."

"Ya! Aish, this bacon. How could you call your own best friend a brat? You know what, you should pay for that burger and bubble tea. You owe me."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "Don't you feel ashamed to Luhan? You treat him too, right? Ckck, you really are a brat."

Luhan smiled seeing these two's bickering about -non existent- problems. Then, he will also sometimes took some mysterious glance at Baekhyun.

*Hm... So he is 'the' Baekhyun*