Park Chanyeol

My Brother Haunts My Lover

One beautiful night, Luhan is in the kitchen. He seems preoccupied by the dinner he prepared.

*I wonder why he hasn't come home yet*

As to answer his thought, the door flung open and a handsome young boy who's taller than Luhan threw his shoes in random places. The boy keeps mumbling off something that he seems really upset about it. Then, he walked to the fridge, grab a can and pop some soda. The boy still unaware of Luhan existence.

"Yah, Park Chanyeol. Don't drink something like that before you fill your stomach." Luhan shot him a look.

Chanyeol wipe some droplets from the corner of his lips. "Hyungie, seriously. I. am. not. in. the. mood." Then, he toss the can into the bin and abruptly went upstairs. Not long after that Luhan heard the door to his room slam shut.

"Aigoo this kid." Luhan scratch his head and start the dinner alone.

 

--------------

 

Chanyeol tossed his backpack in the bed. He grew furious and felt like screaming but he doesn't want to make unnecessary ruckus. Besides, he doesn't want Luhan to storm into his room and asking this and that. He took one calm breath and try to re-organize his mind from this morning's event.

-Flashback-

"Hello… smart ."

A boy who just called Chanyeol an actually sit next to him. Chanyeol's eyebrow twitched as his insides heated up. "Yah! Why are you sitting here?"

"Because this is a chair you dumb." The boy snickered and continued unpack his books.

Chanyeol stood up and slam the desk. "Yah, Kim Minseok! Can you just die somewhere? It's a pain in the to see your face everyday!"

"Sheesh, just because you're so rich doesn't make you decide who sit here or who sit there." Xiumin also stood up now. They keep sending each others glares and no one seems have intended to stops.

One of the students suddenly appeared and stood between them. "Park Chanyeol, the dean called you."

Being stubborn as always, Chanyeol pretend to hear nothing. No matter what he will win this staring contest.

In the end Xiumin is the first one to break the eye contact. "Just go punk, because of you I don't have any mood to attend the class besides I have better things to do then staring at your ugly face. I'm not as childish as you. Ow shoot, I forget. YOU are a child, rich, spoiled brat."

Xiumin walked past Chanyeol and bumped into Chanyeol on purpose.

-End of Flashback-

"Damn it!" Chanyeol pull out his hair in frustration and start punching the wall. "What. The. Hell. Was. His. Problems?!" In every word he emphasized, he poured his hatred towards the poor wall through his fist.

*Kim Minseok, you better watch out!*