Haunted Boy

My Brother Haunts My Lover

Time had passed by and finally today the doctor decided that Chanyeol had recuperated and it's best for him returned home. With Luhan's help, he changed from hospital dress to his own clothes. Soon they both already inside Luhan's car, going home.

That night.........

Chanyeol standing alone in his school's hall. He start walking and walking until his feet drag him to stop in front of a door. Slowly, he opened it and a tingled weird sensation came. Without warning, he's being into the room. He open his eyes to find a gun appear in front of his eyes and as if all things in the world turn into a slow motion, he stared in horror when a bullet piercing through his skin and very slowly drill into his beating heart.

"NO!!!!"

Chanyeol opened his eyes and abruptly sit. He look around and to his relief he's inside his bedroom. His hand travel to his left chest unconsciously, rubbing it, feeling the rapid heartbeat. *Just that....what was that?*

Chanyeol yanked off his blanket and slowly makes his way towards the bathroom. He turn on the faucet and refill his glass. He took some sleeping pills and gulp it down with the water. *Aish, this pills won't use.*

Chanyeol took a deep breath then turn off the bathroom light. He walked slowly toward his bed and burried himself under the blanket. He shut his eyes and start to counting the sheep.

'Yah! Park Chanyeol!'

Chanyeol keep his eyes tightly shut while mumbling, "I hear nothing but my own voice. It just a ing damn hallucination and blah blah blah...."

'Cih..stubborn till the end, huh?'

Chanyeol then feel a breeze of wind in his neck like someone blowing it continuously. Feel annoyed, he open his eyes and turn to the left side of his bed. "YAH YOU!"

Xiumin innocently blinked and pointed to himself. "Me?"

Chanyeol glared at him. "You are dead! Sleep in your ing grave not in my bed!"

"Aish you meanie. Don't you feel pity on me? I don't wanna sleep with dirt all over my face and worms lingered in my handsome face, oh please." Xiumin pull the blanket all over his side.

Chanyeol's eyebrow pinched together and he yanked back the blanket. "Gimme. That." Chanyeol wiped his non-existent sweat. "What do you want?"

"Gosh finally!" Xiumin abruptly sit and facing Chanyeol. "I've been dying waiting for you to ask that."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Don't give that crap to me. Deads don't dying."

"Really? Oh sure my brains went slowly after i'm dead." Xiumin tapped his chin in wondered. "Well, I have a reque-"

Chanyeol raised his right hand to stop Xiumin. "Wait! Before I listened to your whining about your 'unsolved business', I'm gonna ask you a few question. If I'm satisfy with your answers then maybe..... just maybe we'll have further discussion."

Xiumin shrugged. "I don't have a choice, I guess."

Chanyeol stared at him for a long time before suddenly snap, "Who were those men?"

Xiumin tilted his head. "Men?"

"Yeah, you know...... Those who shot....us." Chanyeol uneasily scratching his neck.

Xiumin turn stiff for a moment but perfectly covered it with a shrug. "Drug dealers?"

"How did you know them?" Chanyeol throw another question.

Xiumin rolled his eyes. "Look here Park Chanyeol. I know that you sooo desperately wanna know about those guys but for the sake of your life, you better step out of this mess."

Being stubborn as always, Chanyeol demand a straight answer. "You're not in the position to give me a lecture of life. You're supposed to answer my question. Answer it or you can forget about asking me a favor!"

Xiumin gave him a sarcastic look. "Seriously? I'm asking for it nicely and you think you could've order me around?" Xiumin smirked, an evil one. Then he suddenly flying, hovering above Chanyeol. "Look Mr. I Got What I Want, I think you forget that we both are not in the same form anymore. The only connection between us is this beating of heart of yours." Xiumin's right hand went to Chanyeol's left chest and as if his hand contain some super powers, it went straight through the skin, reaching further to Chanyeol's heart. Xiumin evilly blew some cold air in Chanyeol's left ear. "This is MY heart. I can take it whenever I want. I can easily crush it with my cold hand. Do you really wanna play this way?"

Chanyeol choked on his own saliva and he gulped down hard. With every movement of Xiumin's hand he can feel his heartbeat increase rapidly, madly until the heart itself feel like to explode. "F-fine. I'll help you." Chanyeol surprised that he himself managed to let out a stable calm voice. He thought he's gonna in his pants because a ghost's HAND is actually INSIDE his body and TOUCHING his beating HEART.

Xiumin grinned and slowly pull back his hand. "Well that's better."

Chanyeol snorted and he raise his both hand to his chest, protectively covered his body.

"I want you to watch over someone. This person doesn't have anyone else but me and probably still doesn't know that I'm dead already." Xiumin gave him a pleading look. "I beg you to at least tell........ That I'm not coming back. Never."

Chanyeol cast a glance and he softened. He never expected nevertheless see Minseok's facial expression to be so......sad.

*As much as i hate him, i couldn't help but feeling sorry to him.*

 

 

 

p.s: please do comments guys :(