Hidden Things

My Brother Haunts My Lover

 

=================================



Chanyeol thanking Luhan for lending him his car again. He goes to his bedroom and opened the door only to find the lazy bun rolling on the floor while switching the TV channels over and over again.

"Hey! Want to join me?" Chanyeol offered.

"Where?" Xiu turned his head around.

"I'm going to campus and try to find more info about your friend, Kris."

"What kind of info do you need? I have all of them in my head. I knew everything about him, okay?"

"Aish... I knew you're his bestfriend. But, I've been thinking about it and I decide it that perhaps I could find something that you didn't know."

"And after that? What are you going to do?"

"I'm not deciding about it, yet. I guess we'll see about it later."

Chanyeol step down the stairs and race towards the garage. He's going to solve this. He knew it.


---------------------------------



Baekhyun started to clean up the stuffs in Xiumin's condo with the help of his best friend, Sehun.

"Thank you for helping me, Sehun-ah."

"Oh please bacon... We're best friend. This is what best friend supposed to do." Sehun smiled.

It's a miracle to have such a very best friend like Sehun-ah, Baekhyun thought. He gave a small smile to Sehun and continuing to what he's been doing, collecting the photos in Xiumin's wall.

"Poster, poster, poster, hyung's photo, hyung's photo, and another poster." Baekhyun mumbling while picking up all the hanging thingy in living's room wall and putting it in a box.

"Wuuuuaaahhh!" Sehun yelled from inside.

Baekhyun is coming towards the source of voice which is coming from Xiu's bedroom. "Sehun-ah? What's wrong?"

"My oh my, look at all this." Sehun turned around.

"Ah... This..." Baekhyun almost cry to the sight. It's the photos of himself. The photos probably a hundred with some sticky notes pointed at the wall. Most of them have it written like 'My Savior' or 'My Fairy'. There's this photo of Xiumin and Baekhyun in Baekhyun's 18th's birthday, written on it is 'I will make you proud and happy, wait for it'.

Perhaps to some people's right mind, this behavior only shows that Xiumin looked like some creepy stalker who obsessed with Baekhyun. Only that Baekhyun knows better than that, he knows that this is the proof that his brother even though a step one truly loves him.

"He loves you... So much..." Sehun hugs Baekhyun who's now on tears. "Come on... Don't cry. Minseok hyung definitely doesn't want to see you not be happy. We better finish wrap things up fast, okay?"

"Hm…" Baekhyun weekly nodded.



---------------------------------



Chanyeol parked his car and enter the main hall. After casually greetings few lecturers which he came across to, finally he arrive at the last door.

"Hey, what is this place?" Xiu asked.

"This is the place where they keep every single student's record. Unfortunately, as you see it is locked and I don't know how to open it.... Damn!" Chanyeol raked his hair in frustration.

Xiu mysteriously smiled. That's easy, lend me your hands."

"Eeee?" Chanyeol shocked when Xiumin suddenly take over the control of his hands. Using Chanyeol's hands, a wire, and a paper clip, Xiumin finally manages to open the door.

"And......... It's open!" Xiumin grinned.

"Ho- how?" Chanyeol speechless.

"Oh, that Kris taught me a lot about stuffs like that." He winked. "Oh maan! You must now think that I'm a super cool guy, right? Haha!! Don't worry, I'll teach you someday too." Xiu proudly said.

Chanyeol wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Chk, I shouldn't even ask you at the first place. Let's go inside." He rolled his eyes.

"OK!" Xiu saluted.

After they gettin' inside, Chanyeol sit right away in front of one computer in the room.

"You may smart at breaching a locked door, but I'm the best at breaching the cyber world." Chanyeol grinned while he start installing and typing some weird stuffs into that computer.

"Wow... I guess you're pretty cool too." Xiumin shrugged.

Chanyeol smirked and start searching about the person he's been looking for, which is Kris.

"Damn! I can't find anything valuable about him! It's like he's just another student like us." Chanyeol gritted his teeth.

"And maybe he's just a student. A very bad one." Xiumin pointed.

Chanyeol won't believe the fact that he's just an ordinary students, he turn his chair across the room and command his mind to start thinking for every possibility. Just when he's about to losing hope, his eyes stop to few racks of file in the cabinets.

"That's it!" Chanyeol abruptly get off of the chair and storming through the cabinets of student's files. He's raking to every files, he's going to the letter 'K' section to find 'Kris' but he couldn't find anything.

"Wait......! In your funeral! Baekhyun called Kris something that wasn't his name.... What is it?" Chanyeol thought hard..

"Yi Fan." Xiumin said.

"Yeah! That!" And Chanyeol heading straight to the letter 'Y'.

"Wait yeol!" Xiumin stop Chanyeol. "How about you search about him in the 'W' section. I believed that I've heard it before that his surname is Wu.

"Got it." Chanyeol turn around in a few stacks of cabinet before finally find the 'W' section. He dug into it, searching through every name before finally he found a file with 'Wu Yi Fan' written on it. Just as he lift the map of files, they heard footsteps come nearer to their position. Chanyeol froze on the spot and he gasped as the security walked in.