Chanyeol Falls In Love

My Brother Haunts My Lover

 

====================================

 

Chanyeol and Luhan arrive at the condolences house. He saw that Xiumin is already in there first and flying around Baekhyun who's still moping.

"Is that 'the byun'?" Chanyeol blinking few times try absorb the sight of a very beautiful person in front of him.

*Deg!Deg!Deg!Deg!*

Chanyeol felt his blood vein pumping so fast 'till his heart felt like it's gonna explode. He felt so happy, he felt so alive, he felt so......... in love.

*So pretty. I never seen someone crying like an angel before*

'Yah! Chanyeol!' Luhan whispered and pinched Chanyeol's arm.

Meanwhile Chanyeol still swimming in his own little world and could only reply, 'Get lost hyung! I'm looking at an angel.'

Luhan mentally face palmed himself. 'Hey! Stop it! Don't you realized that we are here to pay our respect and condolences. So stop that creepy smile. It's a funeral for god's sake!' Luhan hissed.

Seeing that his words brought no effect to his love-struck brother, Luhan nudged Chanyeol side, "Come on then, I'll introduce you."

Chanyeol's heartbeat race madly and he brace himself to meet the beautiful angel. He squared his shoulders and walked confidently towards Baekhyun.

"Annyeong... Baekhyun sshi." Luhan bowed.

"Ah... Luhan sshi. Thanks for coming." Baekhyun nodded in acknowledge.

"Are you alright?" Luhan checked Baekhyun's face.

"Hm... Nan gwaenchanna. Gomawo." Baekhyun bitterly smiled.

"Hannie~" A manly but sweet voice called.

Luhan lifted his head up to see Oh Sehun walks in his black attire, the way Sehun walking while calling his name sending Luhan's heart to a pure bliss.

"Se-sehun." Luhan gasped as Sehun engulfed him in a big hug.

"Hee?" Chanyeol raised his brow, definitely not amused by the fact that his 'manly' brother stuttered in front of another MAN.

Luhan lightly pushed Sehun away and try to cover his blushed face. "Oh guys, by the way this my brother, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol smiled and offered his hand.

"Hai... Chanyeol. It's been a pleasure to finally meet someone related to my Hannie."

"Y-your H-hannie?" Chanyeol raised his brow.

"Ah no it's....hehe.. Complicated." Sehun scratched his neck.

Luhan waved his hand in dismissed and turn to Baekhyun. "Anyway Baekhyun sshi, this is my brother. Chanyeol this is Baekhyun. Baekhyun this is Chanyeol."

"Byun Baekhyun imnida." Baekhyun offered his right hand while tilting his head a bit, making him looks insanely cute.

"P...Park Chanyeol..." Chanyeol stuttered, turning pink after.

"Hmmph…" Sehun bit back a chuckle. "I think we should go and let them chat for a little bit." He whispered in Luhan's ear. Luhan nodded and they slowly walked away from the scene, leaving BaekYeol in the picture.

"Baekhyun-ah!" A guy run across the room and swept Baekhyun into his embrace. "Oh my god, this is terrible. Who dares kill my best friend and making you suffer like this Baekhyun-ah? I'm so sorry, I should come sooner." The guy cocked his head to the side as he slowly caress Baekhyun's cheek, pretend to wipe away some tears stained.

"Yi Fan sshi..."

"How many times I've been telling you. It's Kris." The man who apparently called 'Kris', smirked a bit and pinch Baekhyun. "Aigoo, such a cutie." He patted Baekhyun's head and leave to pay his respect for Xiumin but not before he sent Baekhyun one last wink.

Neither Baekhyun and Kris realized that there's these human and ghost watching the interaction with in displeased.

Chanyeol thought about the 'Kris' and a scowl naturally comes across his face. *Who the hell is that guy, approaching MY Baekhyun so casually?!! Wait...... Did I just said 'MY' .....Baekhyun. Aish...*

"It's him." Xiumin showed up right behind Chanyeol with a look of displeased.

"Who?"

"That's the guy who shot us. We used to be best friends until he found out that I work as an informant for your brother."

"You? An informant? L-like a spy?!" Chanyeol pointed to Xiumin.

"Yeah, sort of."

"I can't believe it." Chanyeol sighed and shook his head.

"Hey! This is a face of a gangster and besides.. I need the money. I need it, since you came and stole those scholarship from me!"

"Whooa~ calm down. It's not my fault if you didn't study as much as I do."

"Yeah~ whatever! And I see that you interested to my Byun."

Chanyeol's face turn into as red as a tomato. "W-what? You're kidding."

Xiumin then fly around Chanyeol with his usual sly smile. "I see. Then it must be me imagining things. Well, I guess then my Byun will fall for that Kris who kill me."

Chanyeol gulped.

"Even though, I know that Byun Baekhyun will loves the guy who manages to unfold the mystery of my homicide."

That wake Chanyeol's up and he snapped his head towards Xiumin. "You!"

"What's wrong Chanyeol sshi? Is there a problem." Baekhyun sudden appearance startled him.

"Ah... Aniya."

"Baekkie-ah~ over here." Xiumin flying over everywhere, to front, right, behind, and Baekhyun's left.

Chanyeol looked back at Baekhyun's face and he couldn't helped it but thought how pretty, sweet, demure, and so cute of this very Byun Baekhyun.

'I wish that this angel could be mine and mine only.' Chanyeol's thought.

"What's wrong? Is there something on my face?" Baekhyun grew uncomfortable under Chanyeol's intense gaze.

"Ah... You're like an angel." Chanyeol try to fixed his cool action in front of Baekhyun.

"T-thanks." Baekhyun felt the heat crept out from his neck and he blushed..

An idea suddenly popped out and Chanyeol started grinning. "Hey Baekhyun."

"Hm?"

"After this, can I take you home?"

Baekhyun smiled kindly and shrugged sweetly. "That sounds like a great idea."

Kris watched the interaction between Chanyeol and Baekhyun in distaste. He stared at Chanyeol's figure and thinking. *I know i've seen him before. But where...?*