Saving Baekhyun

My Brother Haunts My Lover

Chanyeol caught a beer from Luhan and was about to open it when his phone rang. He smiled at the ID: Bae Khyun. He picked up, “Yes bae? Changed your mind?”

“Changed his mind about what?” A male’s voice that clearly wasn’t Baekhyun’s answered.

Chanyeol smile fell, “Who is this?”

“Aww. Don’t tell me you forgot my voice already.” The voice snickered.

Chanyeol clenched his teeth, “I asked you! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?”

“It’s hurt that you didn’t recognize my voice Chansik-“ He paused. “-or should i call you.. Chanyeol?” The male hissed.

Chanyeol’s eyes widened in horror, “Kris...”

“WHAT?!” Luhan ran over.

“I have your bae with me.” Kris glanced at Baekhyun. “Do you want him back?”

Chanyeol stood up, “Tell me where you are.”

“You really wanna know?” Kris teased.

“WHERE THE ARE YOU?!” Chanyeol was beyond furious.

“You should know where am i. After all, i’ve already gave you tour of the place.” Kris hung up.

“Yah... YAH!” Chanyeol screamed into the phone. “GAH!” He threw the beer bottle into the wall and it broke into many pieces.

“What did he say?” Luhan asked.

Chanyeol looked at Luhan, “Baekhyun is in their drug’s factory.” Then he ran out the door *Wait for me. I’ll come get you.”

Kris took the battery out, put it in his pocket, and tossed Baekhyun’s phone back at him.

Baekhyun swallowed hard and looked up at him.

“You should’ve choose me.” Kris and his men left the room and shut the door, leaving Baekhyun in the darkness.

Baekhyun’s eyes were wide with fright, “No... Chanyeol.”

 

 

Chanyeol arrived at Wu’s drug factory. He was quiet not to make it known and hid behind the broken trucks.

“Hey! What are you doing here?!” A voice barked behind him.

Chanyeol spun around. His eyes widened. *!*

Two members of the Wu’s came forth. They spoke in rapid Chinese. “Are you snooping on us?”

*I have no ing idea what they’re saying. It doesn’t matter anyway. I have to save Baekhyun!* Chanyeol’s fighting instincs took over. He grabbed a steel rod from nearby and swiftly hit the men with the rod.

“Ugh!” They groaned in pain.

“HEY!” More members of Wu’s had heard the commotion and began to pop out haphazardly.

Chanyeol kicked one in the stomach, bashed one in the head with the rod, and spin-kicked another in the face. He ran and tumbled onto the crates. “Ugh.” He grunted in pain.

“STOP HIM!” Voices roared.

*. I have to find Baekhyun before i go down. I can’t let this opportunity go to waste.* Chanyeol pushed himself to get up and began to race down the factory with the Wu’s chasing after him.

 “KRIS! MR. WU!” One of their subordinates came running. They stopped their conversation and looked up.

“THERE’S AN INTRUDER ON THE FACTORY!” He said breathlessly.

BANG!

The sound of the doors flinging open made everyone look up. Chanyeol’s mouth dropped when he saw who walked in. Luhan followed by Sehun had entered the factory. *Hyung! Wait...why is Sehun here, too?!* Chanyeol looked up and spotted Baekhyun right away.

Kris came running out along with some of his men. “Knight in shining armor here to save the damsel in distress. What a classic.” Kris smirked, “You ready to die?”

“I’m ready to make you rotten in jail.” Chanyeol growled and ran after him.

Kris sped forwards also. He attacked Chanyeol but Chanyeol grabbed him by the neck. Chanyeol squeezed hard and Kris started choking.

“You might want to release him.” Mr. Wu said.

Chanyeol looked up and his eyes widened. Mr. Wu grabbed Baekhyun around the neck.

“Baekhyun...” Chanyeol whispered. “Chanyeol...” Baekhyun also tearfully whispered.

“Why don’t we trade? Kris for Baekhyun. Seems fair, doesn’t it?” Mr. Wu asked.

Chanyeol swallowed hard. He glared at Kris then shoved him to Mr. Wu, “Now give me Baekhyun.”

“I’m afraid i can’t let that happen.” Mr. Wu smirked.

“What?!” Chanyeol hissed, “You promised!”

“I did no such thing.” Mr. Wu glowered at him, “I would make you pay for playing cops with me. I would kill you just like i kill his stupid brother.” He pushed Baekhyun onto the ground and grabbed a bat.

“YOU TOUCH HIM AND I’LL KILL YOU!” Chanyeol yelled.

“Chanyeol...” Baekhyun whispered. “Chanyeol, no.” Baekhyun sobbed.

“Shut your mouth!” Mr. Wu snarled and Kris slapped a hand over Baekhyun’s mouth. “Kris! Kill him!” Mr. Wu pointed at Chanyeol. Kris and his men headed towards Chanyeol with steel bats.

Baekhyun’s eyes widened, “No!”

Chanyeol didn’t move with a blank expression. Kris landed a steel bat on his back. Chanyeol slumped forwards. The rest of Wu’s subordinates started mauling him also.

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun sobbed.

Chanyeol wasn’t doing anything to defend himself.

“Here, Kris. You do exactly what you did to Minseok.” Mr. Wu handed him a gun. Kris took the gun in determination and raised it over Chanyeol’s head.

“NO!” Baekhyun twisted away from Mr. Wu and ran over. He covered Chanyeol and Kris froze.

“Get him off!” Kris snarled. His men tried to but Baekhyun stubbornly refused to move, “If you’re going to kill him, you’ll have to kill me, too.”

“FINE!” Kris raised his gun to Baekhyun’s head.

Before the bullet could pierce through, someone or something stopped the bullet in the middle air. Baekhyun shocked.

“Xiumin...” Chanyeol whispered.

Xiumin was beyond furious to see Baekhyun almost sacrificing his life. He flew towards Chanyeol and take over his body while Chanyeol felt a sudden coldness hits him hard until he completely lost his consciousness. *I’m sorry Chanyeol. Let me borrowed your body for a while.* He’s now taking over Chanyeol’s body and fiercely glaring at Kris, “You put me in the morgue before. But i didn’t know you were so heartless to go after my brother. I’m warning you.” Xiumin growled, “I won’t let you hurt them.”

“Xiumin?” Kris whispered and before he realized, Xiumin already flung the gun in Kris’s hand away with his raging power and punched Kris in the face. Another fight broke out.

“Aw, hell no.” Sehun punched the first man, and Luhan attacked the second man. Xiumin stopped a punch and ran toward Baekhyun instead. “Baekhyun!” He yelled.

Baekhyun deeply exhaled. He took a step but stumbled with dizziness. Xiumin caught him around Baekhyun’s shoulders and gazed at Baekhyun with concern, “Are you all right?”

“I’m fine-“ Baekhyun looked up at him and stopped. He studied Chanyeol’s face. The way he was looking at Baekhyun reminded him of...the way Xiumin looked at him. Just then, someone grabbed Baekhyun’s wrist and dragged him away.

“NO!” Xiumin –in Chanyeol’s body- yelled.

“Chanyeol!” Baekhyun called as Kris lugged him to a car. He pushed Baekhyun inside and raced off.

*!* Xiumin leave Chanyeol’s body and soon Chanyeol regain his consciousness back.

‘Go! I’m at my limit now. You have to save our Baekhyun!’ Xiumin whispered.

Chanyeol nodded and hopped on a random motorcycle and sped off. He gritted his teeth *Kris. When i catch you, you’re dead.*