The Step-Brothers

My Brother Haunts My Lover

One peaceful morning has arrived... or so it seemed.

As soon as the elevator opened, Baekhyun start to walk a little bit faster than usual. He's heading towards Xiumin's apartment, since the latter didn't showed up in front of Baekhyun's home as usual.

*It's freakin' 8 a.m. He's definitely overslept.*

Baekhyun stops his track in front of a door with number 0114. Then, Baekhyun raise his fist so he can start to banging the poor door.

*BRAK*

*BUGH*

And..............

It just happened.

A bun with bread in his mouth falling from a sky and hit a byun.

"Hyuuung! Get off me! You're so heavy." Baekhyun try to shove Xiumin away.

Xiumin start munching on the bread and slowly get up from Baekhyun. "Aigoo, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you there. Well, I'm in hurry to your house. So, bye."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and yelling, "Hyungie! I'm already in here. What's the point of you go to my house when I'm already In front of your eyes." Baekhyun pouted.

"Hehe... My bad, my bad. Then, kajja. We don't want you to be late, right?"

Baekhyun sighed, "Said the one who woke up late in the first place."

Then Xiumin told Baekhyun to take the elevator first since he have to go to the basement through the stairs.

A few minutes later Baekhyun already stand in front of the sidewalk, waiting for Xiumin.

*Beep..Beep*

O,o

ducati-motorcycle-red-superbike-img.jpg

 

In front of Baekhyun is the coolest bike ever. It's every man's wanna-be babe and surely Baekhyun couldn't take his eyes of that bike.

"Like what you see?" Xiumin grinned.

Baekhyun smiling ear to ear and happily hop onto the bike. "It's awesome hyung! Damn! How in the world you could afford something like this?"

Xiumin only smirked. "Well, I have my own way. It's my duty to earning the money and your duty to enjoy it. Now, hold on. I'm going to race all the way to your campus."

As soon as Baekhyun hug Xiumin from behind. That bun sped his motor so fast and making Baekhyun to scream like a girl.

"HYUUUUNG!!!!!!!!"

 

~OO~

 

After 15 minutes full of screams and laughter, they both arrived in Seoul Art University.

"Ufth, I think I'm gonna throw up." Said Baekhyun.

Xiumin chuckled and patted Baekhyun's head, "I'll pick you up later, all right?"

Baekhyun pouted, "And this is another reason why I want you to study here."

"Come on, you know that I'm not comfortable with people in this school. This kind of university doesn't suit me well. It suits you more, Baekkie-ah."

Baekhyun knew he'll lose the argument so he only nodded and submissively said, "Arraseo."

Xiumin smiled then ruffled Baekhyun's hair, "That's my little brother. I'm so proud of you."

"Ne~ ne~ aren't you going to be late? You should hurry to YOUR campus!"

Xiumin shaking his head and pinch Baekhyun's left cheek, "OK! Bye puppy."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and flatly replied, "Bye hyung."

Xiumin flashed one last smile before sent Baekhyun a flying kiss while Baekhyun pretend to run away as his life depends on it. When Xiumin finally disappear with his motor, Baekhyun chuckled and giggling while walking through the gate.

*Ckck, well that's my hyung for you*