My Life In Seoul -- Chapter NINE : Come and Go

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought

 

Buzz. Buzz. Buzzzz.
The bell keep ringing since 10 minutes ago.
I try to ignore it but after while the buzz turn into violant knock on door.
Groaning I stretch my hand and try find the clock on table across Tiffany's bare body.
After get it I rubs my eyes and see what time is it now.
6.15 am.
Who's coming this early in weekend??

I get up and try wear my training pants with eyes still close before walk to the front door, half asleep.
I take a peek from the hole before open the door and only meet by Ice Princess.
" Did you phone broke? " she said so coldly as change of her greeting.
" Umm... " my sleepy suddenly gone everywhere and I just stand there don't know what to say.
" What, are you mute now? " she walk in and stomp her foot in each step she make. 
Poor floor..
" Hyuk get into hospital. " she tell me once she on living room and sit on couch.
" W-what? " I'm so surprise with the news she brought. " When? "
" Yesterday evening, he got heart attack. Your mom try call you but you never pick up. " she fold her arms.
I get my phone from above the tv and check it.
She's right, there's more like 25 miscall on it and half of it is from mom.
" Krystal, is she already know? " I ask her.
" Nope, I thought she with you, that's why I come here now. " she explain.
I shake my head. " I'm not meet her since 2 days ago. "
" Well.. " Jessica start to think. " Maybe she with Kris.. her new boyfriend or.. "
" Who is it Taetae? " suddenly a voice from my room cut Jessica words.
My eyes widen once I heard the voice.
Darn completely I forgot about me and Tiffany.
" Ummm.. it's Jessica.. " I answer her as I look at anything except Jessica who look at me with one brow lift, questioning.
Couple minutes later Tiffany appear from my room, only covered with sheet.
Oh gosh.. I'm dead..
" Hi Jess, there's something wrong? " she ask her nicely without know danger approaching.
I glance to Jessica and I saw her still calm and maintain her coolnes, but I know she will kill me after Tiffany away. 
I can even see her vein almost pop out!

Hi, Tiff, yeah.. there's something really.. really wrong. " she said sarcastic through her teeth as throw me a cold glare.
I give her pleading look before turn to Tiffany. " Jang Hyuk, Krystal father got into hospital. " I tell her.
Oh no.. I'm so sorry to hear that, can I help with anything? " she ask as she look at me and Jessica.
No you can't- "
Yes! " I cut Jessica words quickly before walk closer to Tiffany. I can heard Jessica scoff behind me but I try ignore her. " I mean me and Sica need to find Krystal, so can you stay here, in case she come back? " I  ask her.
Sure. " she smile before peck my lips which make me hold my breath, moreover after I heard a loud sigh from behind me.
O-okay, it's good now. " I quickly goes to my room and put on some clothes before back and drag Jessica out from there.
We'll be back soon. " I said to Tiffany before close the door.
So that's why you not answer your phone. " Jessica can't wait to comment when we wait for elevator.
I'm not answer her and just focus on the number.
I can't believe you sleep with her. " she hissed now.
Oh gosh, not now Sica.. " I plead to her and get into the elevator once the door is open.
Fine. " she said coldly as she follow me inside.

---

Me and Jessica walking inside some big and luxurious apartment building.
Place which make me think about how much cost will I spend if I live there.
But knowing our destination is home of the young and rich writer Wu Kris, make me not so surprise.
With his last best seller book, I believe he can buy more than 10 place like this.
We take elevator which bring us to the 27th floor.
After we get out we find the long hallway which have 2 door in each side, but we keep walking until the end of it, to the last door on the floor.

I press the bell couple times but no one come out.
Jessica start getting impatient and now taking charge to knock the door hard with her hand.
Couple minutes later someone open it. 
A girl, a very young girl who almost , cause she only wear something like bikini, welcoming us while sip drink from the glass in her hand.
" Yes? " she said while bite the straw on glass so ily.
For second I just stare at her with mouth hang open before suppress my groan once Jessica nudge me hard on my ribs.
I gave her glare but she just ignore me.
" Where's Krystal? " she ask to the teen girl oh so coldly.
" Who? " ask the girl confuse.
" Krystal. Kris's girlfriend? " said Jessica again but only earn scoff from the latter.
" Yeah right, in her dream maybe.. " she said in mock tone.
Jessica squint her eyes dangerously and looks very offended by what the girl said to her.
Oh gosh.. HellSica will release..
Watch the situation that almost get out of hand, I swiftly take the charge and smile to the girl.
" Look we not try make problem, we just want to know if we can meet Kris, please? " I ask her nicely.
Rolled her eyes the girl finally call for the boy. " Kris~! Someone dying to meet you here. " she said lazily with sarcastic words.
" Thank you. " I said to her before she walk back inside.
Jessica look at me annoyed.
" What? " I ask her.
" Nothing. " she answer with flat tone.
" All we need is little bit patient Sica~ " I said to her. 
" Whatever. " she said stubbornly and I just shake my head.
After while, Kris finally come out only with bathrobe. He seems like doing swimming before or after taking bath.

Where's Krystal? " ask Jessica right away.
Why you asking me? " he ask ignorant while try dry his hair with towel in his hand.
Because you her boyfriend?! " Jessica said while clenched her jaw.
She said that? wow I never thought she so desperate want be my girlfriend. " he laugh and smirk, make my fist suddenly curled.
You jerk.. " hissed Jessica angry.
Woa.. easy miss, you don't want come out here with tears like your friend right? " threatened him as he smirk.
Heard him said that to Jessica I step in and look at him coldly.
What do you do with Krystal? " I ask in low voice.
Kris step little bit when I approach him.
" She's gone.. couple hours ago.. " he answer while gulping his spit.
I look at him intensively before speak again. " Listen to me carefully.. if I heard one more time Krystal cry because of you.. I swear to God, it will be the last thing you can do in world.. " I pats his cheek couple time before walk away.
" Little bit patient huh. " Jessica teased me when we walk off from Kris apartment.
" Krystal deserve better. " I answer her as I keep thinking where is she now.

---


I spend my time to look after Krystal that day.
Jessica come along with me.
She is same with me, curious and worry too about her.
Krystal is like her sister. Somehow since she move to Seoul, Krystal always been her best friend and support her.

That's why she try hard to find her now.
But Krystal no where to find.
We go to every club and mall in town. We try call her friend but still we can't find where's Krystal is.
She not at school today. " Jessica tell me after she hang up her phone.
I glance at my watch, it's almost 10pm now.
Me and Jessica now just sit inside her car, don't know where to go anymore.
" Where there heck are you Krys?! " she said frustated. " It's all because that brat Kris, if something happen to Krystal, I swear I will cut his head.. "  she cursed under her breath.
I rubs my face couple times.
Today is mess. Jang Hyuk get into hospital. Krystal's gone and I miss important meeting at office.
" News from Tiffany? " Jessica ask me but I shake my head make her sigh for umpteenth time today.
Suddenly my phone ring.
It's from my mom.
" Mom? You okay? " I ask her right away once I answer the phone but there's nothing except sound of someone sobbing.
My heart feel so heavy and empty right away.
" Hyuk coma.. Tae.. " she finally answer me while still sobbing once and while. " If.. If he can't pass this night.. " I heard her sobs once more before continue. " Doctor can't do anything anymore.. "
I lay back on my sit and feel so helpless. 
Heard my mom cry is really hurting me deep down inside. 
Moreover I can't be beside her right now.
Jessica rubs my arms softly when I told her about Hyuk. " I'm so sorry to heard that.. " she said to me.
" Yeah.. " I turn my head and just stare at her. 
For couple minute we not say anything and let the eyes speak everything.
One thing I really glad is the fact that Jessica is the one who beside me now.
Not someone else.

We should find Krystal soon, she must go home to meet her appa. " I said determinant.
Jessica nod but suddenly she hit her forehead hard once she realize something.
" Home! Apartment! " she scream.
" Huh? " I look at her confuse.
" My apartement! We not go there yet! " she explain to me.
Smile widely with her idea, I quickly drive to Jessica apartment.
Jessica and I race inside once we arrived at the building.
We smile when we finally saw Krystal figure who sit in front of Jessica's door room.
But our smile vanished once we heard sobs from the latter.
" Krystal..? " I call her softly when I stand in front of her.
Krystal look up with tears on her face. " Appa.. appa is gone.. " she said before sobbing hard.
I feel my legs give up on me and I find myself sit in front of her.
" I never.. s-said goodbye.. " she said again.
" My God.. Krys.. " I said before pull her into my embrace and hugs her tight.
My vision start blurry from the tears.
I know exactly how it feel to loose a father.
It feels like losing half of your heart.
It will never been easy.
Krystal cry her eyes out on my sholder while I keep hugging her.
My eyes soon catch Jessica who's already in tears and reach her hand to caress Krystal head softly before kneel down and hugs us from another side.
We both hugs Krystal tight, hopping for everything will be better soon.

TBC

 

___________________________________

a/n : TaengSic moment! I hope you enjoy it :'D
Sorry I can't update so soon like before, my job taking my time T^T
I hope you enjoy this chapter and pardon any typo and grammar error ^^;
Have a nice day! :D