My Life In Seoul -- Chapter SEVEN : It's Gonna Be Love?

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought

 

" So how's your date? " ask Krystal right away as I walk out from my room after change my clothes.
" Date? Who's dating?? " Jessica ask from the kitchen.
Jessica and Tiffany currently busy cooking after Tiffany success to make her and Krystal stay for dinner.
" Taeyeon oppa. He introduce me with the girl name Ara before and she totally babe~ " answer Krystal as she smirk at me.
" Really? " Jessica ask me with dumbfounded face and tilt her head when I walk into the kitchen.
" It's only friendly lunch. " I answer her as I sit on the chair and grab the knife before start chopping the vegetable in front of me while my head full with the thought of Ara.
" What you doing? " suddenly Tiffany hold my hand to stop me from chop another vegetable.
" Chopping..? " I look at her not sure.
" You not chopping honey, you bleeding. " she said as she lift my left hand and show my already bleeding finger before put it on . " Go wash it first. " she said after spit the blood on sink.
I blinks several time before get up from my sit and put my finger under the water to clean it.
" Here, to stop the bleed. " she said as she hand me a bag of frozen peas.
I take it with confuse face before lean to Jessica which stand on my left and whisper to her. " For eat..? " 
Jessica only rolled her eyes before grab the peas and put it on my injured finger impatiently. " Like this. "
Ouch..
" So about your date? " Tiffany who now stir something on fraying pan on my right ask me to continue my story.
" Oh yeah, it's usual, we just talk and eat and she said to me that we should do that more often, like tomorrow night at 7. " I continue talk, try be  calm as much as I can when actually there's parade now inside my heart. 
A whistle and tease come right away after I finished my words.
" Sweeet ~ " Tiffany chuckles as she add another ingredient inside the fraying pan. " So where you will take her? "
" Your restaurant of course. " I said fast and grin at her.
" Nice choice, but I'm sorry you can't go there, we booked for next 3 month. " she tell me the news as she start put the food on table and make my smile drop.
" Whaaaat?  Can you do something? Please? " I ask her.
She look thinking something for moment. " What about.. you both eat here? I cook? " she suggested.
My smile back to my face when heard it. " Really? Fany you really an angel! " I grin satisfied before back to my seat anstart eat the food in front of me. 
It taste fantastic!
For moment we only enjoy the dinner while chatting little bit.
Kwanghee join us right after Tiffany serve the dessert. It's brownies with ice cream.
" So, what's your plan? " ask Kwanghee to me.
" What plan? " I look at him confuse as I chew the brownie slowly.

You know~ you go date with girl, then what you doing? "
" Umm.. " I thinking as I look around. All the 3 girls looks expecting my answer. " I don't kow.. talk..? "
Suddenly the 3 of them sighed and Kwanghee rise his hands with 'I give up' manner.
" Told you. " Jessica smirk winningly to the other 3 as soon as she heard what I said.
" What? What did I do?? " I ask them annoyed.
" They wonder if you will finally loose your ity now. " she said as she hold her smile. Make me suddenly turn red in second.
" W-what? Why you guys think like that?! Who said I still ?!"
" Because Taetae, we care about you~ " this time Tiffany said to me as she pats my arms but can;t contain her smile.
" But doesn't mean you can think like- "
" Oppa, seriously? Even Sica unnie doing it, why so shy about it? " Krystal cut my words and make my eyes widen when heard about it.
" YAH! " Jessica throw a napkin towards Krystal who only smirk at her but my focus only goes to Jessica.
" Is it true..? " I ask her slowly.
She turn really red but nods her head slowly. 
" With Yul? " I ask more and she just rise one of her eyebrows questioning my act.

An awkward moment suddenly feel after it.
Come on, don't really think about it, you will do good later. " Tiffany try break the silence as she smile to me.
Yeah she's right, just be yourself man~ " Kwanghee agree as he finished the last brownie.
nods my head slowly. I don't know if they realize I even heard it or not. My mind already occupied with something else.
 

---

Tomorrow night Ara come at 7 pm to my apartment.
I introduce her to Tiffany before she go for work.
She so beautiful, your roommate. " Ara comment when she sit at the chair I just pull for her.
Really? I actually not pay attention about it. " I answer her casually as I pour wine to our glass.
Ara squint her eyes playfully when heard my words.
I glance at her before finally admit it. " Alright~ she's pretty, but that's it. " I said as I sit on my chair.
Ara laughter heard right after it.
So far our dinner went smoothly.
We eat Tiffany's superb food and we chat. Try to get to know each other more.
After we finished our food, we decide to sit on tv room while hearing a soft music and drink our wine.
Ara finger now currently play in my upper arms, slowly make random patern on it while keep listening my story about my mom and her cat.
" She so worry loosing her cat than loosing me.. I think she love the cat instead of me." I pout as I finished the story make her chuckled. 
I gave stuck my tongue at her playfully like dork and it only make her laugh more.
" Do you know how cute you are? " she suddenly ask between her laugh.
I turn to her and grins. " Well that's not may fault. If you want blame, blame my- " suddenly my words cut with pair of lips on mine.
My eyes widen and my heart start beat faster.
I feel Ara move her lips gently and as it like clue, I close my eyes and start kissing her back.
After about 3 minutes, I pull away slowly and open my eyes slowly.
" Wow.. " I stare at her as I pant little bit.
" What..? " she bit her lips as see my reaction.
" Nothing, it just.. so.. " I take breath before continue. " Amazing.. " she smile once I finished my words.
And then she lean to connect our lips once again.
This time our kiss little bit more rough than before. Our tongue now involve and wrestle to each other.
Ara who's sit beside me before, now start climb on my lap.
I almost lose my breath because the intense kiss.
I feel Ara's grind over my chest.
I feel her slip her hand inside my shirt and caress my abs.
My pants suddenly get tighten because of something.
Oh my gosh, this is too fast..
I start get panic. 
But Ara never stop, this time she nibble and kiss the skin behind my left ear.
I fight so hard to keep my eyes not roll back with the pleasure.
I pray desperately for something can stop us.
And it's like God heard it, I saw someone walk silently behind us from the reflection of tv.
When realize who is it, I suddenly greet her loudly.
" Ah Fany! Looks it's Fany come home~ " I said awkwardly as I try to get up.
Ara who's surprise with Tiffany sudden appearance quickly get up from my lap and fix herself.
While at Tiffany side, she looks so confuse about what happen and just stand there with eyebrows rise.
She feel she already try hard to not make any noise when come inside before.
" Haaai Fany~ " I grin and waved at her akwardly to cover my nervous.
Tiffany only give me weird look.
" I thought you at work? " Ara ask her.
" I was, but now I'm done. "
" Why? " she ask her again.
" Umm, because it's 11.30 and my restaurant is close? " answer Tiffany more confuse with all the sudden question.
" It's 11.30? Oh my gosh, I need go now, I have important meeting in the morning. " Ara glance her watch and start gather her thing before walk to front door. But she turn back and walk to me only to give me softly kiss on lips.
" I have fun tonight, we should do it again. " she whisper on my ear after pull away.
" I know, me too. " I smile at her.
And she take her leave after say goodbye to Tiffany.
" I need your help. " I turn to Tiffany right after Ara disappear behind the door.
Tiffany throw her purse to her bedroom before walk to kitchen. I follow her behind.
" What? " she ask me as she take water from fridge.
" Well.. " I start talking while pull the dinner chair and sit there. " At first everything is awesome. We eat your fantastic food, we talk and get to know each other and then we start.. "
" Fooling around? " Tiffany finished my words after she drink the water.
" Yeah.. " I bite my lips. " And then we.. "
" Having ? " she guess.
" No, not yet. "
" You cuming early? "
" What? No! God, no! " I retort fast. " I'm panic! " I finished my words.
" Huh? " Tiffany look at me confuse.
 I rolled my eyes and repeat my words. " I'm panic. She was on my lap and start kissing me and her hands all over my body.. I'm panic okay.. "
" There's hot woman climb up your body and kiss all over your face and you panic..? " she look at me with eyebrows arched. " Why? " she sound so bewilder.
I sighed and look down as I mumble something. " I can't believe I actually admit it.. " I said under my breath.
" What? " Tiffany look at me curious.
" I.. I never sleep with woman. " I said quickly as I get up and turn my body around so she can't see my red face now.
Tiffany almost choke on water she just drink when she heard it. " So you actually serious about that?  You ? " she said in amused.
" If it's not, then it's very bad joke, Fany. I thought you know it. " I said as I turn back at her and give her look.
" I thought you joking.. " she hold her smile.
" Well I'm not joking okay. " I said with serious face.
" Then do it~ " she said as she shrug her shoulder.
" Easy for you to say, you do it like eat meds, 3 time a day. " 
Tiffany squint her eyes when heard my sarcastic. " Then why you still don't want to do it? "

I look at her desperately. " What if I'm wrong? And make her disappointed and.. and.. " I take breath as I rake my hair. " I like her soo much Fany ah~ " 
Tiffany only quiet before take a bottle of wine from cupboard and walk to tv room. " Okay.. so? " she ask me as she pour the wine on glass and sip it lightly.
" Fany ah, don't you heard me? " I follow her and stand in front of her. " You the only person I know who having like eat meds, 3 times in day. "
" I take that as compliment~ " she said quickly.
I shake my head and flop myself on couch in front of her. " Maybe you can.. you know, teach me..? " I ask her.
She look at me confuse. " How? You want sleep with me now? "
" That's not what I meaant~ " I messed my hair when heard her answer. Sometimes talking with Tiffany like driving in traffic jam. You can't go anywhere. 
" Theory Fany ah~ You can teach me with theory. "
" That's boring. " she laugh as she finished her first glass before refill it again.
I try hard now showing her my frustation. " Please..? " I beg her.
Tiffany look at me for while as she thinking." Fine, but first yo must show me your move. Show me how you flirt. " she finally agree.
" What flirt? move? I don't have any move. " I said to her confuse.
" Now that's lie~ you have a girl climb on your body willingly without move? Come on~ "
" Maybe I'm just attractive? " I said little bit proud. 

" Sure~ boy. " she said with smirk on her face.
I feel want struggle her died now if I don't need her. " Fine. Get up. " I said impatiently.
Tiffany get up lazily from couch and stand in front of me with glass on her hand which I take it right away and put it on table.
We only stare each other now. 
" You can start now Taetae~ " she said when she see me not do anything yet.
" Shut up, I'm nervous. " I said as I close eyes and try calm down my heart which always beating hard each time I try talk romantic to girl.
Tiffany smile amused when see my reaction.
Maybe it's her first time to see guy who so shy and nervous only just to talk to girl. This talk even not real.
" Okay I'm ready. " I open eyes and take deep breath before lock gazed with her. " First, I will take her hand. " I said as I awkwardly reach her hand and hold it. " And then I will- " 
" Don't talk, just do it. " cut Tiffany. " You only will ruin the mood if too much talking. "

I look at her irritably. " Fine. I start over. "
She nods as she hold her laugh.
Darn you Fany ah.
I close my eyes again and try gain the romantic feeling which is lose moment before.
After couple minute later I open my eyes again and stare at her gently.

Ara.. " I start.
Yes Taetae~ " Tiffany answer as she try hard not laugh.
Shush! " I quickly said as I take her hand slowly and hold it. " Ara..there's no amount of words that can begin to describe my feeling for you.. it just like a dream being here with you.. It's like I finally complete when I see your eyes.. I know it sound cheesy, but you know I love cheese.. " Tiffany chuckles when heard it and bite her lips softly. I smile and rise hand to caress her cheek.
That smile.. gosh.. I can died just to see that smile again.. " my eyes now stare at her lips before my thumb caress it softly. " And this lips.. I wish I could kiss it forever.. "
Do it.. " Tiffany suddenly said, make me blinks and look at her confuse.
What? "
Kiss me.. " she said again.
"Huh? " 
Shush.. just.. just kiss me.. " she reach my cheek and cupped before brought my face to her and press her lips with mine.
My eyes widen when feel soft lips start move against mine.
Her kiss is different from Ara or Jessica. 
It's more gentle yet wild at same time. It prove when her tongue lock with mine in next second.
For moment I just lost my mind.
My shirt button already half open. While my hand slowly goes inside her skirt.
We both almost when my senses back.
" I-I-I can't.. I can't.. " I pull away from kiss.
" Why..? " she whisper on my ear. " Just think I'm Ara.. " she continue as she start nibble on my earlobe.
I gulps my spit, nervous. " No, Fany.. I can't. " I push her away before walk fast to inside my room and slam the door close.
I rubs my face with my both hand before walk to my bed and sit on the edge of it.
I glance down at my body quick.
I don't know since when but I already shirtless with my pants zipper half undone.
Quickly I zip it back and take random shirt to wear it.
I sit in silent now, thinking.
What the heck happen back there?!
I feel like lose control and what makes me scared most is, I feel no guilty at all.
I feel like it supposed to happen.
My God, I must already lose my mind!
I try calm down my heart and breath before decide to confront Tiffany.
The living room is already empty once I walk out my room so I goes straight to her room.
But I stop once I reach her door.
Couple time I rise my hand to knock the door but I just can't do it.
Right after I decide to walk back to my room, the door open with Tiffany there.
She look surprise to see me there and quickly tighten her kimono which little bit open before.
" Taetae? What you doing here? "
" What happen back there Fany? " 
I heard her sigh before close her bedroom door and look at me not sure. " I don't know.. " she answer softly before walk to the window on her right and stand there while hug herself. 
" You don't know?! You start kissing me and we undress each other, is it normal for you?? Oh, I'm sorry I forgot, you Tiffany, woman who never said no if there's chance o have ! " I yell at her.
I know I shouldn't do that but I feel so small right now and embarrassed.
" I'm sorry.. " I heard her faintly said without even look at me.
Suddenly I feel guilty when heard it. I shouldn't rise my voice whatsoever, cause I know it's not only her who lose control at that times.
" This never gonna happen again Fany. " I said firmly to her.
" I know.. " she said again softly.
I stare at her figure for second before back to my room.

TBC

 

_____________________________________________

a/n : now now, what happen to TaeNy? hehe
did I ever mention that this story is not long story? maybe it will just end up like in 12 chapter or so, just keep reading~
and don't worry about who's Taengoo will end up with, cause I actually already set the finale pairing for this one
once again, pardon any typo and grammatical error ^^;