My Life In Seoul -- Chapter FOURTEEN : She's Mine

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought


I'm counting time.
Time is become my biggest enemy lately.
I hate how it move so fast.
It's only about 3 days before the D day.
I become more nervous than before.
In my head there's so much evil plan to try stop the wedding.
But I never really have courage to do it.
I just plan it in my head.
Just in case.
Before, I saw her in wedding dress.
Jessica and Krystal somehow make Tiffany apartment as headquartes because her own apartment is so far from the wedding place so they move it here and Tiffany is more than happy, she thrill.
I was about walk to kitchen when catch her stand in front of mirror at Tiffany bedroom.
She so pretty.
I almost can't breath.
I'm thinking it will be bad luck if groom seen the bride with wedding dress before the wedding day.
But I remember quickly that I'm not the groom so I don't think it will be bad luck, right?
So I quietly watch and admire her from a far as I remember my pray to God last night.
I want him make another one of Jessica, just one, so I can love her right.
But it's just wish, impossible wish that never get come true, so I just laugh at my own wish.

Later at evening Yul coming, Tiffany ask him come to taste the wedding cake and food that she will cook later at the wedding.
Yeah one of reason of how thrill Tiffany is because Jessica and Yul ask her become their chef.
It's her way to back in kitchen again after my mom banned her from their restaurant for while because her pregnancy.
What about strawberry? " I hear Tiffany ask to Yul about the flavor of the cake. Jessica still at office at the time, make Tiffany don't have choice to ask about it to Yul. " I think she will be love it right? " 
Yul looks like he thinking for while before decide. " Yeah you right every girl will love strawberry, I think it will goes same with Sicababy. "
Alright, it's decided then ~ " Tiffany write something on her note. " Oh I prepare this one dessert use asian pear, it will taste sweet because I will cook it with honey and cinnamon and it will be goes so good with the last food I prepare, and .. "
Tiffany keep talk and talk about the food she prepare while Yul only can nod his head with everything she said.
I try hard not to roll my eyes when heard they talk several food that Jessica despite so much but get easily approve by Yul.
Gosh this guy don't know anything about Sica huh, did he even know that she will kill anything that look or smell like cucumber? Idiot..
Feel can't stand be there anymore I get up and decide to walk out for fresh air, but Tiffany voice stop me.
" Taetae? Where you going? "
" Out, walking. " I said short before grab my jacket and walk out the door.
I sighed once I finally outside.
It's actually very fine evening, so sad that I don't even can enjoy it.
I let my legs walking without even know where it takes.
It end up in playground near the neighborhood.
The kids start going home with their parents, but there's this one figure that quickly catch my eyes.
She sit herself on the swing and just stare solemnly at the sunset.
I walk silently towards her before sit at another swing beside her.
When I thought she still not know I was there, she start speak to me.
" It's pretty isn't it? The sunset.. "
She know how much I love sunset, so I just nods my head at her question.
" It is pretty.. " I agree to her and for moment we just stare at it in silent.
" Why are you here? " I ask to her later, it's almost night and she supposed to be home moreover with Yul who already wait for her, but here she is alone on swing at playground which almost silent.
" Do you remember when we still at Jeonju, we love going to playground. You said to me it's our little escape from cruel world, place that always have fun and laugh, no sad and tears.. " 
I smile a bit at the memories.
She's right, we use to love play at play ground. How I wish we can just be here forever and forget anything that worry us and do only laugh.
" Sica.. " I call her softly. " What's happening? "

" Nothing, I think I'm just nervous.. " she said as she look down to her hand.
I just look at her and wish I could hugs and kiss all over her face before keep her here forever, away from all worry and pain but I can't it will make complicated the situation.
I took her hand instead and give it little squeeze. " I'm still here Sica, I'm.. still  " I gulp my spit before continue. " I'm still your your friend.. " I said it and feel like choke.
Jessica not said anything anymore the rest of evening, she just stare at our hand with sad eyes while I just stare at her with longing feeling.
I think I should start accept the fact that this might be the closest thing that we can do together from now on.

---

Today is the last day before the wedding day.
An hour ago Yul call me to invite me to his bachelor party with his friend.
I reject him politely, I said that I still have things on my work that need to finish today.
Actually I don't have nothing to do at office, all my job already finished since 2 hours ago, but I still don't want go home yet.
Lately this place is helping me a lot to cope my mind from all my problem.
It become my safety place all of sudden.
Another place that can make me feel calm and ease is my mom's new house.
Yes she bought a little flat above her new restaurant and live there since she move on to Seoul.
I visit her once and while to help her with restaurant, but now I start avoid the place too, since I know Tiffany will be there if she do her shift as chef.
It's 9.40 pm now and I decide to finally go out from the office.
I just about to walk back to apartment when I remember that Jessica is having her bachelor party too in there.
Tiffany told me before that she and Krystal decide to do that for Jessica and ask me to stay at my mom place for tonight since she and the girls will be having party at the apartment.
I sighed and start walk to bus station to go to the restaurant.
I meet my mom once I arrived there, but she not stay for long cause apparently Krystal keep calling her to join them at apartment.
So after I help her to close the restaurant she finally took of to apartment using the taxi.
I eat my diner in silent after I took warm shower, I just put the tv on and lower the volume to company me that night.
I just finished washing my dishes when I realize that it's start pouring rain outside.
It's a heavy drizzle and enough to make anyone drench if you dare to walk in without any cover.
I still look the outside window when I suddenly heard knock on the door.
I glance at the clock on the wall, it's almost midnight, 12.50 PM is the exact time.

I curiously walk towards the door as I thinking that my mom already told me to not wait for her before since she plan to sleep over with the girls.
So who come in the middle of the rain night like this..?
I still busy thinking when I finally open the door and what I see there is surprise me.
It's Jessica.
She drench in rain. Her hair, body and clothes all is wet because of it.
For second we just stare at each other, but at the time there's this 'click' moment that make both of us know what will happen next.
A seconds later Jessica already jump on me, her lips press hard against mine while I just hold her body tight and stumble inside.
I close the door with my feet as we kiss passionately.
I try hard to walk back to guess room with Jessica cover my vision.
We falling down on bed once I finally enter the room.
I close and lock the door as we undress each other.
I move in instinct, I touch what I can touch and I kiss anything that I can kiss.
I can hear she gasp when I goes inside her.
I can hear her whimper when I found her spot.
And I can hear her scream my name when she finally release.
We both panting.
We both clung to each other dearly.
We both don't care what will happen tomorrow at moment.
Because tonight it's ours.
Tonight she's mine.

TBC


 

a/n : New chapter! \O/ Yay I finally update ~ :'D
I'm so sorry that I delay this chapter, combination of having a bad mood and busy spazzing over EXO comeback will be the main problem of it, hehe but I'm so glad I can finished this one now.
I think next chapter will be the last one, I'm so thankful with you all who spare the time to read this story and leave comment, it's really make me happy ^^
Okay last I hope you enjoy this chapter and pardon any grammatical error and typo ~