My Life In Seoul -- Chapter FOUR : First Encounter

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought

 

She's back!
Remember the pretty girl before who left the book behind?
Well, she's back. She's seat in same table like before and read the book just like before.
I'm thinking for while before decide to approach her. 
Not forget to bring her book which she left before.
" Excuse me..? " I greet her softly, hope she not feel bother by my sudden interuption. 
She take away her eyes from the book she read and look at me.
I smile awkwardly at her. I feel my heart beat faster.
Damn, why I suddenly feel nervous??
Hi, sorry bothering you. I just want give you this, I think this is yours. " I said while held out her book which left before.
Ah yes ~ I thought I lose this one. " she said as she take the book from my hand. " Gosh I searching everywhere. Thank you so much! " she continue while smile at me. Make my heart beat more faster than before.
That's a great book. You shouldn't loose it. " I said back to her as I put my hands on my jeans pocket and smile at her.
For second we just stare at each other before I decide to leave.
Alright, I think I should go now. Nice to meet you. " I said before turn around and walk back to my seat.
But her voice stop me.
" Wait! Umm, would you mind if you company me to finished this coffee? " ask her.
I just stand there for while, still surprise that she actually want me stay.
" Sure. " I finally said before take a seat in fron't of her.
" I'm Ara, Go Ara. " she hold out her hand which I gladly took. It's feel so soft.
" I'm Kim Taeyeon. " I introduce myself.
" Taeyeon.. " she repeated my name. " You not from around right? " she ask me.
" I'm from Jeonju. " I smile sheepishly.
" I heard your accent ~ " she chuckles make me blush little bit.
" It's not really.. cool. " I scratch my head.
" I think it's cute. " she chuckles again. Make my heart leap somewhere in nine cloud. " So you like book too? " she suddenly ask.
" Yeah, but I only read the good one. "
" Like this one? " she ask as she hold the book I gave her before.
" Like that one. " I smile and nod.

And then we spend our lunch time to talk about everything.
Turn out Ara really love book. Specially biography of someone. And she currently work at one publishing as an editor.
I feel so comfortable talking with her. She one of smart and elegant woman.

Something about her is just click with me. I wish I could spend more time with her in future.
Suddenly my phone ring. It's from Hyoyeon.
" Yoboseyo? " 
" Taeng, do you have time after off from work today? "
" I think so. Why? "
" You can look the apartment if you want later. I already call yor roommate. Her name is Tiffany and she expecting you. I email you the address later okay? "
" Really? Cool ~ thanks so much man ~ " I finished my phone and smile to Ara. " I'm sorry about that. "
She just nod and smile at me understanding. " Work? " she ask me.
" Yeah, and I must go back, I'm sorry. " I said apologetic as I get up and ready to go.
" It's okay ~ " she chuckles. " Actually my lunch time is finished since an hour ago. " she start gathering her stuff too.
" It's very nice to meet you Ara. " I bow at her before held out my hand.
She bow back and take my hand before give little peck at my left cheek.
" Nice to meet you too Taeyeon. "
I smile widely before turn back and leave.

----

At evening Hyoyeon send me the address and I go to the place right away after off from work.
The place really is just 2 block away from my company building.
I decide to take a walk and enjoy the breeze.
It's pretty fun walk I can say. I watch the neighborhood, it seems pretty nice place to live.
10 minutes later, I arrived at the place.
It's pretty big building with simple design.
So far so good. I give 8 for score.
When get inside I took the elevator and press number 5. 
I wait as I hum and watch the number change as it keep moving.
A minutes later I arrived at the room.
I try to knock at the door. But no one coming.
I knock again but it just silent.
I try to open the door and surprise when found it's not lock.
" Hello..? " I take a peek inside, but still no answer. " Hello ~ anybody here?? " I said more louder this time, but same like before I just meet with the silent.
After while I decide to get in. I look around the place. It's pretty cool actually.
" Now what to do..? " I muttered to myself before I heard something from another room.
" Hello..? " I said again hope someone heard me this time.
" In here ~ " finally someone answer me from the room at my left.
" Ummm my name is Taeyeon. We speak before at phone, about the room in your appartment? " I said as I walk slowly to approach the voice which look like it's in the kitchen.
No one answer again.
" Hello..? " I said softly when I finally arrived at the room.
But the view I get only makes my eyes widened instantly.
A woman. A woman laying in the middle of diner table.
For second I just stare with her body which only cover by few food.
In next second I quickly close eyes and turn around my body. " Sorry. " that's the only word I can say before left abruply from there.
" Wait! " I heard the woman try stop me right before I open the front door. " Who are you? " 
" I-I'm  Kim Taeyeon? I'm here for the room at your place? " I said without facing her.
" Oh right.. wait here for minute. "
I take a deep breath to calm down myself and heart.
I swear I'm gonna kill Hyo tomorrow!
" So what's your name again? " a voice from behind ask me. My heart beat faster when I know the woman is back.
" Um..Taeyeon. " I answer her but still with my back facing her.
" Hey Taeyeon, can I see your face? "
I squint my eyes as I finally turn around to face her.
" Hi, I'm Tiffany. " she said while seat at some couch in there.
I just nod and little bit glad she already put some clothes on. Eventhough it's just a bathrobe.
" I'm sorry about before. I thought you my boyfriend. " she explain as she pour some wine on glass and sip it lightly. " Do you want it? " she offer me but I quickly shake my head. " Alright, so when you move in? " 
" C-can I see the room first? " I stuttered a bit when I notice she studied me up and down with her eyes.

She put the glass on table before calmly walk to the room. I follow her awkwardly from behind.
Well, this is the room. " she said as she open the door on the right side of the room.
I walk into the room. It's large and I have view from my window.
That's my room. And beside it is the bathroom. " she pointed the door across the room I was in.
I nods as I still look around.
" The kitchen.. well I think you know where the kitchen is. " she said as she walk back to the first room. " And this one is the tv and living room. " she finished her litte tour and flop herself gently on the couch before take her wine glass and sip it slightly.
I nods before my eyes landed to Tiffany. I watching her carefully. Her hair is red and she let it fall on her shoulder.
She so beautiful. Really beautiful. I want stare at her forever if I can. Her eyes is sharp and y. Her nose is small and pointed. Her lips is red and kissable. My eyes keep moving down, to her shoulderblade, to her cleavage.. and continue move down, until my mind start play with my imagination.
" Why you staring at me. " her voice make my head and eyes snap back to her face.
" I'm not stare at you. " I quickly answer her. Too quick actually. I feel blood start rush on my face.
God, so embarrassing!
She chuckles softly before answer. " It's okay, I get to use it. " she smirk so ily at me. Make me gulp down my spit slowly.
" So when you move in? " she ask me same question again.
" Soon, hope so. I still need settle something first. " I answer her as I remember about what happen to me and Jessica before.
" Okay, just call me whenever you ready. " she said calmly and sip her wine again.
" Thank you Tiffany. " I smile before take my leave.

TBC
 
________________
 
 
a/n : Short chapter ~ hope you still can enjoy it ^^;
So since all girls is out now, which pairing interaction you like so far? TaengSic? KrysTae? TaeNy or TaeRa? Hehe
Pardon any typo and grammar error ~