My Life In Seoul -- Chapter FIFTEEN : Happy Ending? + Epilogue

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought
 

I wake up and not find her anywhere.
I sit up and stare at the space beside me.
Last night feel like a dream.
I wish it will never end.
I wish I never wake up.
I lay down on bed and hugs the pillow.
I close eyes once I smell her scent on it.
My eyes suddenly heat and the tears just fall out without warning.
I sobs quietly as I shut my eyes thight.
" Tae..? " a voice gently call me before I feel someone sit on the edge of the bed, her hand soon found my head and caress it softly.
I know who is it and I swift closer to her. 
I hugs her waist and buried my face on her stomach. " Mom.. " I call her with my cracked voice.
" There, there boy.. mom is here.. " she said in gentle tone and like in clue I cry like kid again while hugs her.
She not said anything, she just sit and hugs me like know exactly how I'm feeling.
Sometimes I think my mom is like a magician, she know anything even I'm not telling her, but I think that's all mom speciality.

---

I'm back at apartment with heavy heart.
The wedding start in 3 hours.
I wish I can't attend it but I promise Tiffany to going with her.
I just walk into the apartment when I hear someone arguing.
It's guy and girl voice.
I think I know the girl voice, but who's the guy..?
I walk slowly to the kitchen and I saw Tiffany and some guy arguing.
I take a look closer of the guy face and I try remember where I meet him before.
I think I saw him before.. In here.. It's Nich.. Nicky.. Nickhun or something..
I just stare at them while stand in front of the door way.
I'm confuse, what actually happen..?
It took them couple minutes when realize my present there.
" Taetae.. " Tiffany a bit surprise to saw me there. " You home.. " she look like in dazed for moment before quickly move and hugs me tight.
I hugs her back in protective manner while my eyes look pass her shoulder to the guy who stand in middle of kitchen.
He look back at me before avert his face to something else.
I pull back from the hugs and take a look at Tiffany, she seems little bit pale.
" Fany you okay? " I ask her as I cupped her cheek gently.
She nod and give me a little smile to assure me.
" Is everything okay? " I ask her again but this time my eyes wander back to the guy for while before focus on Tiffany again.
" Yeah, Khun about to leave. " she said it short without looking at him but I can sense coldness when she said his name.
For minute we all just stand in silent before suddenly Khun guy groan in annoyed and walk to front door.
" Think about it first Tiff. " that's what he said before he open the door and slammed it close.

I heard Tiffany sigh once know he's gone and it make me curious.
What is all about? " I ask her again.
She slowly walk to living room and sit on the couch. " Nothing. Now go get ready, we go in hour, the wedding, remember? " 
I stare at her for moment before nod my head and walk to shower and get ready.
Honestly I'm curious about what happen with Khun and Tiffany before, but once she mention word 'wedding' my mind back to reality.
Reality that show me that in 2 and half hour later I will lose Jessica forever.

I sighed before let the warm water pouring my tired body and mind.
" Tae? Taetae..?? "
I snaped from my dazed once I heard someone call me over and over.
I still stand in front of the mirror and my bow tie still not done yet.
Taetae I call you pass 5 minutes but you not hear me, is everything okay..? " Tiffanly walk slowly towards me and turn me around before help me to wear my bow tie.
I nod my head and just stare her as she do her job.
After she finished with my bow tie she groom my tux and hair softly.
" Tae.. " she start but then stop for moment before continue. " Are you happy..? " she ask me.
I arched my eyebrows, confuse to where this conversation will lead.
" What do you mean? " I ask her.
" This.. all of this.. what are we doing Tae..? " she ask softly.
It getting more confuse each words she said.
" Fany I.. "
" Until when you should pretending? " she cut my words as she look up and look at me with gentle but sad eyes.
I look back at her for moment before divert my eyes to somewhere else. 
" I don't know what you talking about. "
She grab my jaw and force me to look at her.
" Don't you dare to lie to me. " she said with firm voice but I can she her tears at the corner of her eyes.
" I choose you. " I said to her.
" You not even want be here in first place. " she look at me as she put her hands on my chest before rest her forehead on it and sighed. " You here because the baby.. "
" And I still will be here, I won't go anywhere. "
 " Sometimes I wonder, what did I do to deserve someone as good as you.. It's not fair.. " 
I heard her chuckles softly as she shake her head and push me away slightly. " Go.. " I heard her whisper to me.
" What? What do you mean..?  " I look at her and got more confuse.
" Go pabo, take her back.. fight for her.. it's not late.. " she said to me again as she keep looking down. Her hand now hold a fistful of her skirt.
" Fany I won't go anywhere. I choose you and I will responsible for you and the baby.. and I- "
" The baby is not even yours! " she suddenly burst out and make me freeze in my feet.
" What..? " 

I heard her sighed before she look at me with sadly eyes. " We.. it's actually Khun... I'm so sorry.. "
I close my eyes when heard her confession. " Why.. why you just tell me now..? "
Because I love you.. " she tear up. " And I'm selfish and not think right.. but now I realize, no matter what happen, I can ever be in your heart.. I'm so sorry Taetae.. " she wipe her tears and broke into sobs.
For moment I still don't know what to do but then I feel my feet just walk closer to her and in second I pull her into tight embrace.
" I'm so sorry Taetae.. I really am sorry I.. "
" Shush.. I'm sorry too, I can't be what you want.. "
She shake her head quick before push me slightly " But you still can be with her, so go.. the wedding start in hour, you should hurry.. "
I look at her and hesitant. " But I.. you.. and-"
A gently kiss on my lips cut my words before she pull away. " Go.. get her back.. " she said in husky voice. " You will be regret for whole life if you lose her.. " she smile at me softly.
I smile back at her before hugs her and quickly run to front door but then back again to her. " Wait you not go to wedding?? "
" I go in minute, I still need check on food first. " she convince me.
I nod and smile at her before run again to get my girl back.

---

I arrived at the chappel 30 minutes before the wedding start.
I run inside and bump with Krystal.
Oppa? What happen, are you okay? " she look at me who panting and out of breath with confuse look. " Where's Tiffany unnie? " she ask after saw  I'm not with her.
She's still at home... will be here soon.. listen.. " I try catch some breath before continue. " I need to meet Jessica, I need find her.. before too late.. " 
Krystal look at me for seconds before everything goes in her head. 
Oppa are you sure you want do this? What about Tiffany? What about the baby..? " she ask me with firm tone.
Do you trust me Krys? " 
She stare at me before nod slowly.
Then let me do this.. it's my only chance, please.. "
Krystal nods. " Well Jessica unnie is in her room behind the chappel. There's two room, one for her and one for Yul oppa make sure you go to the second one on left, it's her room. Now go! "
She push me hard to the door as I try grasp information she just said.
" Second room on left.. alright.. " 
I keep chan it in my head as I walk to there.
Couple time I must hide myself behind the wall when I saw my mom or Yul around before continue my mission.
I arrived in front of the second room on left side.
I take my breath to calm down myself.
This is it.. it's now or never..
I put hand on the door and open it.

---

I walk in and saw her stand in front of the window, back facing me.
Her wedding gown is so white and I almost can imagine how beautiful she is even before saw her from front.
I close door and the sound make her turn to me.
And then everything went froze.
We just stand there look at each other.
I almost fall on my knees to see how pretty and gorgeous she is.
I still don't know why I even think to give up on her in first place.
She look at me in schock, almost hang open while her eyes like saying 'why are you doing here?'

I dont say anything much and just run to kiss her on lips.
She only stand still and close for moment.

I try pour whole my feeling on the kiss and smile when I feel she finally give in and kiss me back.
" Jessica dear, are you ready? The wed- " suddenly the door open and someone walk in make us separated quickly. 
I glance at my back and saw my mom stand with eyebrows rise high.
I look at her with pleading eyes and she just stare at me before continue her words. 
Honey, the wedding start in 10 minutes, I hope you ready by then. " she smile as she walk to me and kiss my forehead before walk out the door.
I turn my head back to Jessica, she look down at her feet as she bite her lips.
I was about to open my mouth when she cut it.
I have to go.. the wedding.. " 
She not finished the words and just walk slowly pass me towards the door.
My heart broken all over again.
I grab her hand to stop her.
" Stay.. please.. "
I plead with cracked voice cause my tears is threaten to fall from corner of my eyes.
I look at her back and pray silently but her answer crash all my hope.
" I'm sorry.. Taengoo.. "
And just like that she pull her hand and walk out the room.

---

I stand on corner behind Yul standing, watching her walk on the aisle.
There's time when our eyes meet but she quickly avert to other things or just simply look down.
Maybe it's time for me to give up now.
I think we just not mean to be.
I don't have nothing to blame except myself.
I shouldn't give up on before.
She arrived in front of Yul.
I move little bit so I can see both of them.
Yul looks so happy, I can see from big smile on his face.
While Jessica despite her sad eyes she looks like an angel.
The priest start his speech.
I feel my soul gone away from me each time he said words.
And then the time finally come.
" Are you Jessica Jung Sooyeon, take Kwon Yul as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? "
There's slighly long pause after it.
For first time Jessica look at me and my hope start get high again.
Please.. say no.. please.. please.. say no..
I keep said it under my breath while stare back at her.
I hold my breath and wait for her answer.
" I.. do.. " she reply softly before turn her gaze to Yul.
I can feel my tears fall down my cheek.
It's officially over now.
I turn my back and slowly walk to door as the priest ask same question to Yul.

" Are you Kwon Yul, take Jessica Jung Sooyeon as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part? "
Again, there's pause after it before I heard Yul answer.
" I'm sorry I can't.. "
His answer earn gasp and murmur around the audience.

I stop my step before slowly turn to see them.
I saw Yul smile at me before reach Jessica hand who only can look at him confuse.
" Sica..baby, you know I always want see love in your eyes ever since we start going out.. I never get it, not until now.. but it's not for me.. " he smile softly as he kiss Jessica hand. " All this time, you never been mine cause you already gave your heart to someone else.. your first love.. and who am I stand between you two.. " he chuckles softly before continue. " Pabo.. why you want sacrifice your happiness for me..? I'm not worth enough Sica.. "
" Yul.. " sica try speak but her words choked in by overwhelmed tears. " Don't do this.. You.. I can't hurt you.. "
I saw Yul smile. " I'll be okay.. and again someone said I'm too cool and strong to get hurt.. " for brief second I saw him glance to someone in audience and I blinks in suprise when notice blushing Krystal smile back at him.
" Now go.. go get to your prince.. " he caress and wipe away the tears on Jessica cheek before I see her hugs him and finally turn to me with smile in her face.
For moment I don't know what to do.
I'm speechless.
Then my eyes meet Yul's.
He smile at me sincerely and I can't help but mouthing words 'Thank You' to him.
He just bows his head a little before walk towards Krystal and stand beside her.
Maybe without we know we already be a good friend. I should treat him drink later.
Now I slowly walk in aisle.
My eyes only fix on her. My cheek already wet with all tears I have. And my lips slowly turn upwards.
In middle of aisle I finally meet her.
We just stare for each other for moment.
" Hai.. " I said to her as I bite my lips and smile.
" Pabo.. " she chuckles before launch herself to me and hugs me tight.
Oh gosh, I swear I never gonna let her go ever again.
" Don't you dare give up on me again.. " she said after we pull away.
" Never ever.. " I smile and capture her lips. " I love you Jessica Jung Sooyeon. "
" I love you too Kim Taeyeon. " she smile and kiss me back with the claps of the audience as our background music.

 

---

 

 

EPILOGUE

Meanwhile at Tiffany apartment..
Knock can heard from front door before someone open it.
Tiff? " the person look around before her eyes meet Tiffany who stand in kitchen with the cake.
Hey.. " she smile at the person and the person walk in and goes to her.
" Is he gone? Did our plan work? " the person ask her as he take try to take the icing of the cake before stop by slap on his hand by Tiffany.
" Yah, Khun it's for the wedding. If you want cake, here, I have the leftover. " she push the cake on small plate to him.
Khun only smile at her sheepishly before retreat his hand back and start enjoy the cake on small plate.
" Seriously, why you do that? I thought you love him. " he ask her.
" I do love him but my love not strong enough to make him happy. Sometimes when you love someone, there's some point that what you care is see them happy. Well, I'm not his source of happiness, Jessica is.. so if she can make him happy.. I can't ask for more. " she smile.
" Then what about.. " Khun point at her belly.
" The baby is him.. sorry if I include you to all of this.. but yeah, if I'm not say that, he won't go anywhere around Jessica.. " Tiffany said as she caress her belly softly. 
Khun look at her belly. " Hey, you know I kinda have thing for you before, so why not give me chance? " 

" Really? I thought you gay, since you stop sleep with me while ago. "
Khun almost choke on his cake when heard it. " Whaaat ~ where you got the idea? " 
Since I saw you and Taecyeon in my restaurant before? Cuddling? " Tiffany said matter factly.
Alright fine, but it's just one time thing! I can be good father. " he defend.
Tiffany only can laugh at him. " Sure sure, let see later then. " 
Really? " he look at her excited before suddenly scream. " I'm gonna be daddy! "
Yah, you scared me! " Tiffany pinch his arms and make him suddenly cover his mouth. 
Hehehe, sorry sorry.. ~ but hey, are you ever gonna tell him? "
Tiffany think for while. " Maybe, maybe not. "
She said as she smile at him when suddenly her phone ringing.
Yoboseyo? "
Tiffany unnie! Where's the cake??? " Krystal voice greet her after she answer the phone make her eyes grow larger.
" OMGEE! THE CAKE! "

End.

 


a/n : oh my gosh, I finally finished this *^*
I'm so sorry for take long time for this chapter, I kinda don't have mood for writing lately u_u
Well, yeah this is end of this story and since start I already choose TaengSic as the finale pairing, I'm sorry for TaeNy shipper ^^;
And no I'm not gonna write the sequel, I think it will end up just like this, :3
In this story, I want show how great Yul and Tiffany love is, they not the bad people here :)
Last but not least, I want say thanks so much for my subs and reader who willing spend their time to read this story, it's my honor /bows deeps/ ^^
Alright, see you at next story :'D

p/s : HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEOBABY! \O/