My Life In Seoul -- Chapter SIX : New Place, New Friend

My Life In Seoul

 

I sit in front of tv with boring face while my hand hold the remote and keep changing the channel every 3 seconds.
I set the volume of tv almost full, hoping that can help to cover the 'noise' that come from Tiffany room.
Yeap, she doing it again ~
Live almost  2 week with Tiffany make me know, that having for her is not only need, is like a hobby.
She doing it almost everyday! And each time is with different guy.
Yesterday my eyes almost out from it socket when goes to bathroom and see a tall and big guy busy rubs his 'buddy' under the shower.

Another day, there's this chinese guy who looks like just 16 years old and keep getting call from his mom.
Or the old man who wear tuxedo and always watching me coldly from his sunglasses.

Gosh, where's she find these people?!
At first I was thinking she was.. you know.. and she decide do the job because she need money for living.
But that before she take me to where she work.
A five stars restaurant with her as a head chef.
Watching her cooking behind the stove and all the frying pan it's really different with her usual self at home where she move around only in kimono or even underwear. 
I even had seen her cook ! 
I don't know but I think she so cool when she cooking.
With or without clothes, hehe

Suddenly someone open the front door when I busy watching some idol concert on TV. It showing my favorite girlband.
Where's Fany? " ask Kwanghee to me. I only nod my head towards Tiffany room as the answer of his question.
Did she... "
Yeap. " I answer him quick before he even finished his words. He only laugh before flop himself beside me.
Is sit Khun? " he ask again as he glance at Tiffany's room. A playfully smirk appear on his face.
" Why should I know? " I answer him with indifferent tone as I try focus on tv.
" You always act weird when Fany doing it? " he turn back to look at me. " She doing it, so what? " 
I just give him glare before fold arms and turn my head back on tv.

" I think you should try it by yourself if it's really bothering you. " he said casually and only earn more glare from me.
His name is Hwang Kwanghee. Tall and pretty (?) like some of idol on tv.
He lived one floor above Tiffany room and he is Tiffany best friend. 
When first meet him I thought he one of Tiffany's 'benefit friend'. 
But I change my mind not long after it because he try flirt with me instead of Tiffany.
Yeap.. he's gay.
Beside his new hobby to flirt with me, actually Kwanghee is very fun person to be friend with.
He know almost anything about boy and girl. 
His knowledge with what happen in world sometimes even fast and accurate than the computer.
But I think his job as journalist is the one which make him always update about what happen around him.
" Seriously, have you ever been with woman? " he ask again the same question over and over since our first time meet.
I sighed loudly so he know how annoying him right now to me. " Noooooo... " I answer him quickly. Which actually sound more like groan.
I feel so tired heard the same question over and over.
Why I feel like aline just because I never seen woman?!
" But you not gay.. naah I don't believe it, I'll still wait for you. " he decide as he bite his nail femininely.
My God, help me!
Suddenly Tiffany's room door open and a cute and handsome guy come out followed by Tiffany.
I glance at them who now walking to the front door.
" Told you it was Khun. " whisper Kwanghee while stare dreamingly to the guy who now seems like eating Tiffany face behind the door.
" He so y! " Kwanghee squeal enthusiastic once Tiffany say goodbye and close the door.
" I know, that's why I sleep with him. " she said casually as she walk to the kitchen. " Anyone want coffee? " she offer us.
" Yes please ~ " answer Kwanghee fast.
" Taeyeon? " she turn to look at me.
" Naah, thanks.. " I answer lazily.

Not long after that, Tiffany walk towards us with 2 glass of coffee in her hand and sit between me and Kwanghee.
For while we just focus on tv and relaxing.
How's work Tae? " she ask me softly as one of her finger play on my arms. Make shiver suddenly run on my spine.
Same old, same old ~ I have new group now and do some project. " I explain to her. 
One thing I like from Tiffany is even with her busy schedule, she manage to just hang out and talk with me. Make me feel like I have friend who care for me beside Jessica.
I'm off the bed. " she said while yawning. " Gosh, I'm so exausted.. night everyone ~ " continued her as she get up from her sit and walk to her room.
" Night .. " I answer her before turn my head to Kwanghee. " Want refill? " 
" Naah ~ I'm gona take off now. Need wake up early, there's book launch that I need to attend tomorrow. " he get up and walk to front door. 
" Night Taeng ~ " he said before close the door.
And after I lock the door. I got to my room and fall asleep.

---

I feel like just sleep for 5 second when I heard someone knock on front door. 
I turn on the light and sleepily look at the watch on table beside my bed.
It's 3.15 am.
Who's coming in the middle of night?!
I get up lazily and walk slowly to front door with eyes half close.
I take a peek for minute from the hole on door to see who's the person who dare disturb my sleeping beauty.
" Krystal..? " I said concern when seen her face behind the door before quickly open it for her.
" Can I stay over? " she ask right away after I open the door.
I only look at her confuse as I let her in.
" Who is it? " ask Tiffany from her room.
" Just.. Krystal.. " I answer her before turn back at Krystal who now lay down on the couch. " Are you okay? " I ask her.
" I have fight with my boyfriend.. " she ask shortly as she curled her body.
I nod my head before close door and lock it.
" You can sleep on my room. I stay here. " I said to her before take blanket and pillow from my bedroom.
She get up slowly and walk to my room without so much talk.
" Oppa.. " she call me from the doorway of my room.
" Yeah? " I said as I flop myself on couch and prepare to back to sleep.
" Thanks. " 
" Yeah yeah.. sleep tight please. " answer me before quickly fall asleep in next minute.


----

Once again I wake up against my will. 
This time because so much noise around me.
Oh God, can I sleep peacefully?!
" Look at his face, he look like an angel. " said a baritone voice at my left side.
" No no no, more like.. puppy? " now new voice coming from my upside head.
" Nah, he more like byun.. " another voice join the chat and make the other voice laugh when heard it.
I stir and open my eyes slowly before meet with 3 head which hovering around me.
What the..
" Why you guys doing? " I ask as I squint my eyes, half annoyed half amused.
" Your face is funny when you sleeping. " answer Tiffany from upside my head as she hold smile.
" Gosh do something more important please. " I rolled my eyes before sit up and stretching my body. " What time is it? " 
" 7. " answer Krystal as I see her sit on couch beside me and watch tv. " By the way Sica will pick me up later here this evening. But now I will go to the book launch first. " she tell me.
I nods and get up to take shower.
" You mean Wu Kris book launch at building F? " suddenly Kwanghee jump onto the convo and ask Krystal.
Krystal nods her head at him. " You know him? "
" Beside the fact that he's y? Nope. " Kwanghee answer her before giggles like teen girl. " Want go together? I actually need to make news coverage about it " ask him again.
" Sure ~ " agree Krystal fast.
" TAENGG~ DO YOU WANT JOIN ME AND KRYSTAL TOO?? " suddenly Kwanghee scream to ask me who now on shower. Making me almost drop my soap on floor.
" WHAT?! " I ask back loudly.
" Me and Krystal want go to book launch, do you want join? "
I thinking for while. " At building F near my company? Sure why not. " I decide before rinse my body to finished my shower.

 

---
 

When lunch time come, I walk to building F to ask if Kwanghee and Krystal want join me.
The show happen at the ballroom in the ground floor of building.
It seems full of crowd when I arrived there.
I think they take queue to get authograph of the author.
I see Krystal is one of them but I don't see Kwanghee around.
" Taeyeon? " suddenly a voice call me from behind.
" Hi Ara. " I smile and bit surprise to see her there. " Are you here for Kris authograph too? " I .
" Huh? No of course no! " I just laugh at her cute reaction.
" This is yours? " I ask her after my laugh down, to know if it's her company who publish the book.
I see her nods proudly. " He's great writer, I've been read one of his book, it's very original. " she tell me while we watch Kris who busy give his authograph to everyone who ask. Half of them is woman.
" Yeah.. he's very good.. " I agree with her.
" Oppa? Why you here? " suddenly Krystal approach me when he saw me.
" Umm asking you and Kwanghee if you want join me on lunch? " I said not sure.
" Oh, sorry but I can't, Kris just ask me to go lunch with him. " she reject me fast.
" What about Kwanghee? "
" He back at his office. Have important meeting. " answer her again.
" Ah.. okay.. " I scratch my head and thinking. While Krystal and Ara start glance at each other. " Oh yeah, sorry, Ara this is Krystal, and Krystal it's Ara. " I introduce them and they only smile to each other.
" So.. are you okay? " Krystal ask me.
" Yeah, I guess I should just go back to office then.. unless.. " I turn my head to Ara. " You want have have lunch with me? " I ask her.
I saw her surprise at my offer but quickly nods and accept it. " Sure ~ " 
" Cool. " I smile at her before turn back to Krystal. " So, see you home? " 
" Yeap. Later Ara ~ " she said goobye to her before run to Kris who already wait for her.
" Shall we? " I said to Ara after Krystal left and we start walking to our usual place.
" So.. what do you think about Kris? " I ask her when suddenly we walk pass the book store which have a big poster of Kris show on the window.
" What do you mean? "
" Well.. I just worry about Krystal that's all.. " 

She just nod her head slowly as we walk inside the cafe and find table to sit. " I think he's okay.. but I don't know, I'm not really close to him. " she answer.
I'm sorry but I have this question in my head for while.. " she said to me once we finally sit relax on one table and wait for our food. " Who's Krystal? Is she your.. "
She's my sister. " I answer her quickly as I smile. She arched her eyebrows when heard my answer. " Step sister actually. My mom, married her dad when we still kids. " I explain to her and I saw her form an 'O' with .
I see ~ I thought she is your.. "
No.. " I cut her words again. " I'm single. " I continue.
I don't know why I said that to her but I feel like I need to say it.
Well then.. we should this more often Tae. " she chuckles as our food finally come.
My day suddenly feel so beautiful.

TBC

 

 

__________________________


a/n : woot woot ~ anyone ship TaeRa? hehe :p
don't worry about who's Taeyeon will end up with, I already plan it, just enjoy the story hohoho ~
pardon any typo and grammatical error ^^;