My Life In Seoul -- Chapter TWO : Welcome to Seoul ~

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought

After longest ride I ever have, I finally arrived at Seoul, South Korean capital city.
It's noon and it's spring but I'm still freezing right after walk off from the bus.
I stretching my arms wide open and taking a deep breath of the city.

My God this is it! It's Seoul!
I smile widely before my moment stop when my phone suddenly ringing.
" Sica you late! " I said quick right after I answer the phone.
" I'm not ~ your bus delay. " she retord back defend herself.
The cold breeze gently blow pass over me. Making me fix my jacket and hope it can help to warm myself little bit.
" Where are you?! " I said impatient.
" You don't even know if I told you. " she said calmly.
" Seriously?! Sica I'm freezing here ~ "
" You never change huh. Always impatient. And the jacket, gosh you still wear it? " said here again.
I arched my eyebrows when heard what she just said and start looking around, try to find her between the crowd.
" This is my favorite jacket you know. " I said back to her after I finally found her stand not far away behind me with wide smile in her face.
" Taengooooo! Gosh I miss you so much ~ " she said as she run and hugs me tight.
" Yeah I miss you too, if you not late. Now I dislike you cause you make me freezing. "
She just laugh when heard my complain.
" So you only have that? " she nod at the 2 suitcase behind me.
" Nope, I still have more in my Limo. " I randomly answer.
" Lame. " Jessica replied as she rolling her eyes and quickly take one of my suitcase before walk back to her car.
" I know. " I chuckles softly and grab my other suitcase before following her.
" How long you gonna stay here? " ask Jessica after we leave the bus station. She decide to give me little tour before drop me at hotel.
" A year? " answer me as I can't take off my eyes from the Han River view outside the window. I don't know why but it makes my lips can't stop smiling.
" Seriously? It's just river, quit look at it like you never seen one. " she tease me after caught me smiling to myself. Jessica suddenly stop her car near the bridge. Make me decide to get off the car and stand on the railing, look at the river view more clearly.
" Taengoo ~ come here. " Jessica call me from the bench which not far away from where I stand. " Take this, it's coffee. "
She hand me a little cup and I take it carefully from her. The warm of the coffee spread in my hands. I sip it slowly.
" I never thought, I can be here, seeing the Han River, together with you. " she suddenly said. 
I take my breath slowly before answer.
" Yeah me too. "
" I thought you never leave Jeonju. " her words make me chuckles.
" I thought so too. "
For moment we only sit and enjoy the view.
" You never change huh. " she finally said as she glance at me.
My smile appear on my lips I when heard it.
" But I like it. " she continue as she smile back at me.

---

" Welcome to Seoul! I hope you like it here and more importantly I hope you like the company. My name is Sooyoung and I'll be your supervisor. " the guy name Sooyoung reach my hand and shake it after we meet. After that she give me mini tour to the whole company building.
The company I work now is one of largest company in Korean. The building itself have more than 30 floor. With the 12th floor as my main office.
" Your training job start on monday. So after this, you free for the rest of the week. Just ask me anything if you have question okay. " he said to me as he take some lollipop from his pocket and eat it.
I look around me. This actually not bad at all. I just wish I can live not far away from here. Talking about that..
" Soo, do you know the place, like apartment or flatts or somewhere I can stay near from here? " I turn to him and ask the question.
" Yeah.. " he noded his head slowly as he thinking. " I'm not so sure about the price though. But hey I can ask my friend if you want, he's trainee too. Maybe he can help you. " he suggested.
" Sure, thanks Soo. "
" Anytime ~ " he smile before walk away to continue his job.
Well, at least I have 3 days now to find new place for live.

---

" Why don't you just live with me? " Jessica ask from her room.
" I just don't want to bother you Sica. Since start my plan is to find my own place here. " I answer from tv room.
Back from work, I ask Jessica right away to help me to find good place near my company building.
" Oh. But it's hard to find good place near your company Taengoo. It's really in downtown, even if you found one, the price might be very high. By the way, have you seen my green skirt in couch? " 
" Well, I don't need big and luxurious place, just little studio is enough for me. " I said as I start look around me, try to find the skirt she mention just before. " I found the dark green one? " I ask back after I found some skirt below the pillow couch.
" Is there a bow on it? "
I look confuse to the skirt in my hand.
" I don't know but this the only green skirt I found here. "
" Alright, can you take it here please? "
I get up from couch and slowly walk to her room as I carry on about the convesation.
" And again Sica, is not like I don't want live here, your place just too far from where I work now. Think, how much money I need to pay for taxi everyday.. oops sorry " I quickly avert my eyes to something else once I realize she just wear underwear.
" What? " Jessica rise one of his eyebrow when see my awkward act.
" Nothing.. " I said quick as I glance at her before avert my eyes to something else. She wear purple color bra and .
Oh my God!
" O-kay ~ just relax will you. " she hold her laugh as she take her skirt from my hand.
" Well, Taeyeon never seen woman that's why he look so nervous and ert. " said voice which suddenly come from behind and make me jump a bit. Jessica only laugh when heard it.
" Hai Soojung. " I greet her with wry smile when I see her stand not far from me. " How are you? " I ask her as I walk closer and give her gently hug.
" Fabulous ~ And it's Krystal now oppa. " she return my hug before pull away.
I stare at her for moment. She change a lot from the last time I meet her, but not with her beauty. And her eyes.. so pretty. She like the image of the idol on tv.
" Krystal? Since when? and you change..  and be more mature. " I said to her.
" Since I live here and I'm 20 years old oppa, what you expect? " she rolled her eyes and flip her hair.
" Yeah.. I know.. " I said softly without take my eyes off of her yet. How time can change people so much.
" So you still contact and meet with Jessica? " I ask her again.
" Yeah ~ and she just call me before and said that you need place to stay. Why don't you stay here? " she ask in lazy tone.
" It's too far from my job. " I answer. And she only nods her head.
" But it's so hard to find available place near your job, it's really downtown. " 

" Exactly like what I'd said. Wait why don't you live with Krystal? " said Jessica who suddenly appear from her room. This time with clothes on.
" NO! " we both said in unison, make Jessica laugh out lout because she know how awkward it would be if I'm really live with her.
" Do you want help me or not? " I said to them start feeling little bit annoyed.
They look each other for moment before nods reluctantly and walk to front door.
" Thank you. " I said satisfied with their answer and follow them behind.
" I shouldn't promise to appa. " muttered Soojung or what she prefer now, Krystal.
" And I already promise to aunt Juhyun. So eventhought her son is annoying .. promise is promise. " sigh Jessica. 
" Ha-ha-ha how nice of you. " I squint my eyes at them and only earn giggles from both of them.

 

TBC

 

________________________________________


 

a/n : hohoho second chapter ~
Tell me how is it? :'D
And to make clear, Krystal and Sica not related in this story as you may already know :3
Pardon any typo and grammatical error, english not my first language ~
Well, hope you enjoy this chapter ^^