My Life In Seoul -- Chapter THREE : The Kiss

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought
 


After almost 3 week hunting the new place, I start to give up. Is not like there's good place to live. Actually there's so much place I can stay, but the price is so.. WOW. I just can't afford it. And again, I actually start feel comfortable live together with Jessica. Start enjoying her hang out around me. Start feel relax, knowing her habit which love wear underwear at home. I mean, who's normal guy not enjoying the view, hehe. I like our bed time story too, share and listen each other problem. With how chaotic are we when cook our dinner. Or when we fight about remote tv. Fun. That's what I feel the whole time I live with her here.
" My birthday is next week." she suddenly said when we have our dinner together with chinese food as the menu that night.
" Really? I thought you born at September. " I said while blowing my egg roll and chew it hungrily. 
She pouting right after heard my answer. I just hold my laugh when notice it.
" I knooow ~ your birthday is April 18 ~ " I quickly said. " So? " I ask casually after it.
" Nothing. I just want remind you. " she shrugged and eat her fortune cookie calmly.
" Random. " I said when hear her answer.
" Whatever ~ " she try ignoring me.
" Random and weird. " I said again while this time pinch her nose with my oily finger before move away, try to start the 'war'.
It success because not long after it she jump on me and smack my head hard before smear all my face with the oil from the food before laugh loud.
Well this is how we spend our night everyday. Try release the stress from long day at work by play around.
Like kids, I know, but at least we have fun.
After just lay on floor and laugh non stop. I finally get up to take shower. My face and body is full with oil because of Jessica. That girl can be so hyper when come bullying someone, specially me. 
Lucky there's still a hot water left. If not I might be freezing whole night cause take a cold shower. 
After the shower, I come right away to my room. I glance a bit to the tv room.It's empty. I think Jessica already sleep. 
Once I get into my room I take off my clothes and change it with the clean one.
" Do you know what I want for my birthday? " suddenly a voice ask, make my heeart almost leap from it place.
" Sica?? " I call at the voice from my bed.
" I want a star.. " she answer it before sighed.
" Sica, I'm not wear anything.. " I warned her.
" So? " ask her with bored tone.
I rise my eyebrow when heard her respon. What's wrong with her? Is she know she might be in danger now? What if I turn on my byun side? Hehe 
I quickly reach my wardrobe. Take any clothes and put it on right away. But she was there stand in front of me right after I turn around my body.
" Are you really never seen girl..? " she shot me the question as her hand reach up and start buttoning my shirt button.
" Eh??? " I only can stare at her, bewilder when heard it. " What kind of question is that? "
" Just curious ~ " she turn around and flop herself on my bed again. " So it's true? " she repeat her question when I still not answer her yet.
For couple minute my mouth only can hang out open, don't kno what to say. 
" Well I lived in little city call Jeonju, what you expect?! " I finally said as my face turn into tomatoes. Making her laugh hard when witness it.
Darn it!
" What about kiss? Have you ever kiss a girl? " she ask again curiously.
" Of course I have! " I said quick.
She squint her eyes like she doubt my words before get up and walk slowly to approach me.
" Can you prove it? " she dare me after she stand in front of me.
" Eh? "
" Kiss me. " ask her as she stare at me.
I stare back at her without words.
" You kidding, right? " I said when I finally able to talk.
" Let just think.. it's your gift for my birthday.. " she said calmly as still keep stare at me. But I just quiet.
For almost like 5 minutes full we just stand in silent before she finally walk back to the door as chuckles a little.
But she whisper one word that goes straight to my head.
" Coward. " she said softly before disappear behind the door.
Like a snap, the beast inside me suddenly wake up when heard the words that come from .
When I saw her walk to her room I suddenly run after her and grab her wrist.
She look surprise, I can see it in her eyes. But I just ignore it and land a hard kiss on her lips.
She freeze. But I'm not stop.
It's not like how I imagine it when I kiss the girl. But I still enjoying it nonetheless.

" Done. " I said after I pull back.
I'm panting from the kiss. But Jessica still not show any reaction.
Until I finally leave her alone and go back to my room she still stand in silent.
But right after it, I can't sleep all night.
My heart full of something that I never feel before.
And I'm afraid.

---

I'm not meet Jessica at next morning. She goes to work faster than usual.
Same thing happen at night too. She either sleep fast or come home very late.
It happen for 3 days continously.
I think she try avoid me after what happen to us that day.
I try to keep talk to her. But she don't give me chance to do it.
Now I feel hopeless.

Today I come to lunch at usual place. It's a little cafe on corner of the street. 
Like always, the place is so full with customer. Lucky I manage to get table on the balcony. 
I chew my turkey sandwish slowly as my eyes scan the whole room. 
And then someone caught my eyes. A young girl who seat at table on my left. 
She so focus read the book in front of her. But damn she so y and beautiful. 
Actually her glasses and the book make her more interested to me. 
For me she not just beautiful, she's perfect. 
Feeling someone watching her, the girl suddenly lift her head and cought me staring at her.
I smile at her spontanious, but she just look at me before back at her book. 
Dang I such a fail when come to girl. 
I sighed and wander my eyes around again. My mind start fill with what happen to me and Jessica.
And if I really think about it, I know it's my fault. I mean, I shouldn't kiss her.
How much the seduction she gave me, I should control myself.
Our friendship is more important than anything else.
Next time.. well there's no next time. I promise to myself.
The pretty girl on the next table looks likefinally finished her lunch.
And me too, decide back to my work.
But when I walk pass her table, I saw the book she read just before left in there.
I take the book quickly and go after the girl.
But she so fast and just disappear in corner of street.
Take a look at the book in my hand I decide to keep it. 

" Are you thinking about woman? " suddenly some voice make me startled once I walk inside my company building.
" Sup Hyo? " I rolled my eyes to the short guy who stand beside me with grin in his face.
His name is Hyoyeon. 
Same like me he's trainee too. But he only need 3 weeks more before able to get the job he want.
I know him from Sooyoung. Hyo the person who's he recommend to me before.
Sooyoung said, he really know the place around here since he was born and raise here.
" Taeng, your face.. are you ? " he ask me and try not laugh hard when saw me day dreaming while walking.
I just scoffed when heard his teased and just keep walking.
" Yah don't ignore me, I have good news. " 
His words catch my attention and make me turn at him with questioning face.
" Dude you got apartment! "
" Really? " I doubt him.
" Yeap ~ and the place just 2 block from here, isn't that great? " he explain to me enthusiastic.

" The price? "
Normal and it's actually pretty cheap for place like that. "
Well.. great ~ " I smile widely when heard it. " When I can se the place? " 
" Ah.. that's the thing.. your roommate is very busy person, so it's kinda hard to make appointement. "
" Roommate? " my smile suddenly off. " I'm not alone? " I said bit disappointed.
" Well yeah, it's hard to find the place to live alone with low price dude. I got to say you lucky if you get it, there's so much people who gladly accept it if you reject it. "
" I'm not say yes Hyo.. Yet. " I said to him as I sit on my chair.
" Easy man ~ everything under control just believe in Hyo ~ " he smirk playfully.
" Thanks dude. " I just chuckles and shake my head.

TBC

 

__________________________

 

a/n : annyeong ~
I hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry I've been make this short, but I try keep update at least once in 2-3 days ^^;
And like usual, pardon any typo and grammatical error like 

ps: who's excited with GG new MV Beep Beep???
IAM! \O/