My Life In Seoul -- Chapter TWELVE : Bye Bye Love

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought

I found my mom wait in waiting room once we arrived at hospital.

Mom, what happen? " I ask her right away.
I don't know, one second she was cooking and another second she fall into ground. " I heard my mom sighed as I pull her into hugs.
" Did they tell anything yet? " I ask her again.
" No, since they taking her 30 minutes ago, they not coming yet. "
" It's okay I believe she will be okay. " I said softly as I pray it was true.

Tiffany Hwang's family? " A doctor and nurse call and our pay attention goes to them right away.
I pull myself away from my mom softly before approach them who now stand on door way of Tiffany's room. The others following me behind.
We are her friends. I she okay? " I ask them.
She fine now. " I sighed in relief when heard what doctor said and look pass through them to Tiffany who seems still sleeping.
" I seen her been under some stress and make her body can't take it anymore. She will be fine once she eat and rest well. So please keep an eye on her about it. " the doctor smile to us before continue. " And oh, congrats for her unborn baby and don't worry they perfectly healthy. "

I freeze when heard the last sentences from them.
Excuse me? She pregnant? " Krystal ask them confuse and I look at them intensively as I hold my breath.
Oh please don't say yes.. don't say yes.. say you wrong.. please.. please..

But the simple nod and smile from them make me almost fall down.
My eyes instinctively goes to Jessica to see her reaction, and she same with me, like almost got hit in her head.
Our eyes meet for seconds. I look at her with pleading eyes but she only give me empty and cold gazed before divert it to somewhere else.

Okay guys, we need go back to check on other patient. But we will come back once she wake up. " with that they leave us in silent.
No one talk when we get inside the room and just stand around the bed to watch her sleep.
I can't believe I'm gonna be grandma soon. " my mom break the silence but I wish she not say that words.
Oh gosh this is so awkward..
When I think everything is start calm, Yul just can't help himself to come to me and pats my back.
" Congrats, daddy Kim. " he grin at me innocently and I just wish someone barged in and shot me in place.

---

When Tiffany finally wake up, it's only me who been with her.
Mom gone to buy us food.
Jessica and Yul, well I don't know where are they and I don't want to know too.
And Krystal leave for her class.
" Taetae? " Tiffany look at me confuse as she try to get up but I only hold and told her to just lay down and relax. " What's happening to me? " she ask me.
" You faint in cafe. " I told her as I sit on the edge of bed.
" I am? Oh my God.. " she looks around before finally realize where she is now. " I'm in hospital? " 
I nod my head and smile a little. " Mom brought you here. "
" Oh.. where is she? " 
" Out, buy some food for us. Look Fany, I need ask something. "
I gulp my spit as I look at her serious.
Tiffany arched her eyebrows and wait for me to continue.
" It's about.. the baby.. " 
I look at her dazed for moment before she finally get and quickly touch her stomach.
" The baby is okay right? " she look at me worry.
" Well.. yeah, they healthy, but you know about it already..? " I tilt my head.
She bite her lips and look at me apologizing.
" Yeah.. I am.. "
" Why never tell me? "
" Because.. I don't know how you would react Taetae.. "
I just look at her for second don't know what to do or say.
" How long..? " I ask her.
" 2 month, I guess.. "
" That's when we.. " my voice trailled off and she only nod her head.
" Look, you don't need be the father if you don't want.. but please.. " she reach my hand and hold it softly. " Please be there for them whenever they need you..? " 
I look at our hand and don't say anything.
Actually I feel like my ability to talk is completely gone now along with my brain.
Thank God, my mom come in save me minutes later.
She, along with Jessica and Yul come back and bring a lot food for us.
She so happy with the fact that she will be grandma soon and now currently give Tiffany advice about how to take care of the baby even they still not born yet.
When I see Yul busy eating and join the convo with mom and Tiffany once and while, I slowly approach Jessica who stand at corner away from the others.
" We need talk. " I told her softly as I lay my back on wall beside her.
" Not now. " she reply me short.
" When Sica..? I don't think we have a lot time now.. "
" Oh yeah sure, with the baby on the way, of course we will be very busy. " she said it softly but I can heard sarcasm on it.
I look at her sadly and sigh. " I don't know it will turn like this.. " 
" Well you should know when you success get in her pants before." she reply sharply before walk to Yul who call her to join them in there.
I hit my back head to wall to channeling my frustration.
This situation really out of my control.
Why now..? When me and Jessica is already brave enough to admit our feeling..
I sighed before decide to join them.
They all currently eating with my mom help to feed Tiffany once and while.
I take my food and sit on the chair far from the YulSic couple.
Being bitter when I saw Yul feed Jessica but try ignore it by continue eat my food.

But my peace moment gone when Yul decide to talk again. " So when you gonna marry her? " he ask nonchalant as he chew his meat.
Tiffany choke in her food and Jessica almost drop her plate while I wish I can throw something to his head.
This guy so.. ugh..
I try to ignore his question but apparently he still waiting for my answer and so the others. 
" Well.. not so soon I think, since we need to make sure Fany healthy first and the baby okay.. " I said reluctantly.
" I see.. well I guess it will me and Sicababy first then. " he grin at me and he finally get my attention.
" What do you mean? " Tiffany asking him.
" We decide to move our wedding date. Apparently my Sicababy can't wait longer to marry me, so we will marry in 2 week. " he explain happily. 
My eyes keep stare at Jessica try to see any reaction from her, but she just quiet and let Yul tell it all.
" Is it true..? " I ask her directly, ignoring Yul who keep talking about the wedding.
For second she not answer me but then she just nod her head calmly as she still eat her food.
I put my food down before get up and take a breath.
" I will take walk for second. " I said loud before walk out fast from them because if I wait for another second I might blown up.
This is too much..

---
( BGM: click )

I sit on bench at hospital park.
It have nice view, with flower and green grass.
But I still feel bitter inside.
The idea of Jessica marrying someone else really hurt me.
And situation make me can't do anything.
I want to fight, for our love, but I realize that I actually don't have place to do that.
Our love is forbidden in first place.
She's taken and me is attached to someone.
I know it's not perfect love story, but at least it's real.
For us.
I sighed again for the umpteenth time.
I ruffle my hair hoping it can somehow clear my mind and make me know what should I do next.
I still in middle of deep thinking when I realize someone si beside me.
I turn my head to my right and saw.. an angel.
" I owe you explaination. " she said to me once she know my attention is on her now.
" Sica.. " I whisper her name as my hand reach hers and hold it tight. " Just.. just tell me what to do.. " I ask her desperately.
For moment I thought she not gonna answer me but then I saw a tears fall on her cheek, and like slow motion, she turn to me.
Her hair fly little bit because the breeze and she gave me the most beautiful smile I ever seen.
But the smile not reach into her eyes because I still see the emptiness and coldness on it.
" Tell me what to do.." I repeat my words.
She rise her hand and hold my cheek gently before finally answer me. " Be a good father.. "
And I almost hear my heart break into pieces when heard her words.

TBC

___________________________________

a/n : Hai, I finally update! :D
I hope you like his chapter? hehe ^^;
So I think the story is almost come to end already, do you have any idea now who Taengoo will choose? :P
Well keep reading if you want to know hoho xD

p/s : Thanks sooooo much to
BAPxHimchan to upvote this story ouo♥

Credit BGM goes to : B2ST & BtoB - Bye Bye Love