My Life In Seoul -- Chapter ELEVEN : Choice

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought

 

" Don't do it. " I suddenly blurt out.
Jessica look at me confuse. Even myself confuse.
I mean I don't know where I get the power to say it.
But cat already out of bag, so better tell her everything, right?
" I mean if you not love him, don't be with him or even think to marry him. " I sighed as I continue.
" You do same with Tiffany. " she said to me short and cold.
I look up and squint my eyes.
" We not talk about my problem now Sica. " 
She only rolled her eyes. " Then let's stop talking about my problem. "
" No, because you might get yourself into trouble and-"
" -You not my father." she cut my words and I feel so frustrated at the time.
Oh gosh, why so hard to tell her that I love her?!
I take my breath slowly as I close eyes to calm myself before open it again.
" I love you.. " I finally confess to her.
She look puzzle and just stand there looking at me like I'm some sort of alien or something.
" I'm not kidding, I do love you.. I just.. " I chuckles nervously as I rake my hair with my hand and look at the view of city.
Jessica still not say anything. So I continue as I turn my head back at her and now admire her face.
" I don't want have regret in the end Sica, so I say it to you know. I love you. "
We stare each other for like a minute or so before she finally respond.
" Taengoo.. I.. " she cleared before continue. " I don't know what to do.. or say now.. " she give me pleading look.
" Did I late already? " I ask her and gulp my spit hard. " Just give me chance.. please.. " I continue.

Jessica bite her lips and seems like in dilema.
Give me time.. Taengoo.. will you wait for me? " she finally said.
I can only nods my head slowly before give her warm smile. " My whole life, Sica, I will wait for you my whole life time.. "
She smile before lean to peck my cheek softly. " I go sleep now, and you should too. " she said as she pinch my nose.
I cringe my nose before stuck my tongue out. " In minute, I still want enjoy night view. " I said to her.
She agree and walk inside after while.
I take my breath slowly.
I feel relief at some point because success to tell Jessica about my feeling.
But I feel nervous too because I still don't know what her answer yet and moreover what will happen next.
But hey if I can be with Jessica, I think I can handle what happen in future, right? 
Suddenly I feel pats in my shoulder and I turn around only surprise when see Jessica there.
I thought she already sleep..
" Sica.. did something happen? Are you ok- "
My words lost when she suddenly grab my head and put her lips against mine.
My mind stop working for minute but back to reality once I feel her lips moving.
I kiss her back, passionately while my arms wrap around her tiny waist.
After while and need air we pull back slowly.
" Yes.. " she said softly, her eyes still close, her breath still hitch. " Yes, I want be with you.. I love you. " she continue.
My smile widen when heard her words and pull her to another kiss.

---

We spend our night together just talking, about anything and everything.
They said talking at night with someone we love it's better than do and it's true. 
I feel get more attach with Jessica.
I feel more connection with her.
I feel get closer to her.
" So when you will tell Yul? " I ask her while Jessica rest her head on my shoulder. We already inside the warm living room that time, and sit on one of couch there.
" I don't know, I need time, I mean I can't just say broke up after 3 days say yes right? It will kill him. " 
" I think you already kill him once you decide to be with me Sica. " I said to her.
I heard her chuckles a little. " Yeah.. we bad people.. " she sighed before continue. " What about you and Tiff? "
" Well.. " I glance at Tiffany's door room as I thinking. " I can tell her now.. you know what, I'm gonna tell her now. "
I'm about to get up but Jessica hold my arm and pull me back down as she giggle. " You are a baaad boy~ " she pinch my nose and make me laugh too but we suddenly stop once see Kwanghee stir on his sleep.
For like a second we feel like hold our breath and just see Kwanghee turn around but lucky he not wake up yet.
" Okay we should go to another place.. " I whisper to her.

" Like? " she whisper back her face is so close to me.
My bed room? "
And do what exactly? " she hold smile and squint her eyes.
What do you think? " I smirk playfully but only earn slap on my arms.
Ouch.. " I glare at her but she just giggles and lean more closer.
But once our lips about to meet, someone open door and walk out.
Turn out it's Krystal.
We move away right away quickly, make Krystal look at us curiously.
" You both wake up all night? " she ask.
" No, of course not, we.. just wake up too, right, Taengoo? " Jessica answer innocently.
" Yeah we just want get breakfast. " I support her alibi.
But Krystal who now already squint her eyes still looking at us questionately.
" You wake up at 7.00 in morning Jess? Really? Now that's new.. " she said again, make us blinks about the fact.
Oh gosh, did she caught us..?
" Actually, I'm- " Jessica about to answer but another person appearance stop her.
" Morning~ " Tiffany walk out and goes straight to me before positioned herself on my lap only to give me softly kiss on lips. " Taetae, you not come inside last night.. " she pout as she put her arms around my shoulder and rest her head on my chest in sleepy manner. 
I gulps and look at the two person around me. 
Krystal only roll her eyes before continue walk to kitchen while Jessica.. well, if stare can kill, I might already dead now because she look at me so coldly now.
" I will help Krystal make breakfast. " she said short before get up and leave fot kitchen.
I sighed and only can watch her go away.
I'm dead..

---

Later in evening I really have hard time to pacify Jessica.
That girl is actually looks so calm, but gosh she hold so much grudge.
" I swear, I will not give you any kiss for whole week if I saw you and her kiss or act romantically or do any skinship. Just don't make me see it. " she threaten me.
" How am I supposed to do that?? She's the one who always start it not me~ " I whined.
" But you enjoy it right Kim Byun Taeyeon? " she coldly said and squint her eyes.
" Whaaat~ I'm noooot~ " I whined and pout but only earn more glare from her. " Okay fine. But please release my dukong and mr. gingerman, they innocent on this! " I still pout and point at the two plushy which since before being Jessica hostage.
Jessica only roll her eyes before look at the plushy on her hand. " Seriously Taengoo, why you so obsess with this thing, they not even cute. " 
I gasp dramatically before frantically lean forward only to cover my dukong and mr. gingerman ears. " You not say that in front of them! " I look at her unbelievable.
Jessica blinks couple time before shake her head. " Choding. " 
" Whatever. " I stuck my tongue out like kids and save the both of them from evil Ice Princess but lucky it success make her giggle.
" Mianhe~ " she said to the plushy as she hold her smile.
" They forgive you already. " I grin and lean closer.
" How do you know~ " she giggles again and bite her lips, her eyes look at my lips anticipation.

Because you are Jessica Jung. " I smile before capture her lips softly.
For minutes we just busy to kissing and only stop once I hear my phone ringing.
I groan and pull away reluctantly. " Why they never leave us alone~ " I said as I take out my phone from my pocket.
I heard Jessica laugh. " Just answer it but make it quick. " she said and start kissing my ear, make my breath hitch.
" Y-yoboseyo? " I try hard not roll my eyes in pleasure when she now expertly nibble on the sweet spot on my neck.
Taeyeon? Are you there? " my mom's voice greet me and it suddenly alarm me.
" I'm here mom, what happen? " 
Jessica already stop her seduction and look at me questioning.
" Tiffany suddenly faint and I took her to hospital. "
" Is she okay? " I look at Jessica who still don't know what happen, but she knew something wrong must happen from the worry tone of my voice.
" I hope so, they not tell me anything yet. Can you come here? " 
" Sure,I will be there in minutes. " I hang up the phone and start gather my thing.
" Tiffany faint, mom take her to hospital. " I explain to her.
" Is she okay? " ask Jessica concern.
" I don't know yet.. " I answer her as I put my jacket on.
" I'm coming with you. " Jessica said and gather her thing too.
I only nod my head and walk fast to front door.
But someone already there once I open it.
" Going somewhere? " ask Krystal who about to open door.
" Yeah I am.. umm.. " I look at her confuse before my eyes goes to someone behind Krystal. 
" Yul? " Jessica voice which come from behind me, sound surprise to see him there.
" Hey honey. " the guy smile warmly to her and about to greet her, but I'm not move myself from door way. 
" Can you.. move little bit.. I wanna.. " he ask awkwardly to me who still rooting on my spot.
" Oh sure. " I reluctantly move away and let him have his way to Jessica.
" Why you doing here? " I heard Jessica ask him and I glance at the couple only to see him kiss her on lips.
I sighed and try to look another way. Lucky Krystal get my attention.
" I thought you going somewhere? " she look at me confuse and I suddenly remember what I'm gonna do.
" Right, mom said Tiffant get into hospital. I just about to go there. " I explain to her and just about to leave when Jessica hand grab my wrist.
" I'm still coming Taengoo. " she said firmly as she look at me deeply.
I stare back at her before look at Yul who stand behind her with confuse face.
" Okay. " I said shortly and start to walking.
" I'm coming too. " Krystal follow behind me along with Yul.
I look at them confuse but then only shake my head. " Up to you. "

 

TBC

 

______________________________________


a/n : Yay, I finally update! \O/ sorry if it takes long time u_u
So what do you think happen to Fany? :p
Hehe, I hope you enjoy this chapter, see you at next one :'D

p/s : special thanks for
killavibez who already give up vote to this story
I lub you ouo♥