My Life In Seoul -- Chapter EIGHT : Stuck In The Moment

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought


Seriously, what she up to? " ask Kwanghee again.
Like usual that evening we hang out together in my apartment after long day of work.
At first we only watch tv, but couple minutes later Kwanghaee start gossiping, the main topic today is Tiffany.
" Who? " I ask lazily with eyes focus on tv cause my favorite show is on air.
" Fany. Don't you realize that she change lately? "
I arched my brows after heard what he said before glance at Tiffany who now stan on balcony with glass of wine in her hand.
" Really? " I ask him as I feel there's nothing wrong with what I see now.
" She become little bit quiet lately. And don't you notice that she not having as much as before again? " 
My eyes back on tv, but silently I agree with Kwanghee.
I never met any gut again lately in house except him.
Usually I can get a lot new acquaintance without even go out from house.
" I don't know, maybe she broken heart? " I said randomly and try lift up the mood but Kwanghee took it seriously.
" Maybe you right.. you know, I meet Khun couple days ago and he said to me that Fany change in bed. I mean he said she little bit more shy and sweet. You know like teenage girl who's in love and do it at first time. " he explain to me.

My head full with things now. Tiffany fall in love..? Really? I feel like there's something wrong with that picture.
All this time, Tiffany in my imagination is someone who full of control and can make any man be first lady in bed.
It proove with thing that almost happen between us couple night before.
But hey she's human too and more importantly she's a girl, so actually nothing wrong with that picture.
" So what about Ara? " Kwanghee change the subject. " Still don't want have with her? "
" Same old, same old. " I said lazily and hope it can stop him to continue asking about it.
All this time I always try avoid if Ara start talking to that subject or even created romantic feeling to make good mood between us.
Is not I don't want do it. I just want it be special for her, I want wait until we or at least her ready and sure.
I want treat and make her feel good. But I don't know why, lately it only makes our relationship turn to be cold.
" Are you not afraid she leave for other guy? " ask Kwanghee to me.
His question this time make me think. " I.. never really think about it.. " I answer hih slowly.
" WHat if the other guy who offer it to her? " Kwanghee ask another question.
" I don't think she will do that to me.. "

" Are you sure? She's hot! I even want throw my gay status if she said she want me right now. " she smirk at me playfully.
I try not listen to him. 
But a question suddenly appear on my head. 
Is it true..?

---

" What is this?! " I yell furiously when I saw Ara having with a guy on her couch that evening.
I purposely not telling Ara that I visit her that day and try surprise her by taking her to romantic diner.
Good intention but turn out what I get there is only make me broke heart.
At first I thought she not at home because I knock on her door couple time there's no answer.
But right before I decide to go back at home, I heard someone whimper from inside.
I try to open the door and turn out it's not lock, so I walk in and look around.
" Ara? " I call her and walk to the room which look like a living room and what I see there is horror.
" Oh , Taeyeon! " she suddenly freak out and try cover her bare body while push the man a side once she finally notice me there.

I just stand there in silent. 
My head blank and my heart empty.
I plan the surprise for her and try to prove what Kwanghee said couple days ago is not true, but turn out I'm the one who got the actuall surprise.
I guess it's too late..
" I'm gonna take off now. " I said coldly before turn around and walk to front door. But back again once I reach the door only to yell at her.
" WHY??? " I ask frustrated.
I see her sigh and get up before approach me. While the guy quickly goes to some room.
" Well.. you never want to do it with me.. " she said as she bite her lips and feel guilty.
" So you decide do it with someone else?! " I yell again.
" No.. he's my ex.. " she answer it faintly but still can catch by my ears.
" ARGHHHHHHH!!!! " I yell and shake my head in disbelieve. " You killing me you know.. " I said to her as I grab her shoulder and look at her disappointed.
" No, Taeyeon, I'm saving you.. from me.. " she caress my cheek softly as look deeply at me. " I'm letting you go.. you better with someone else Tae.. " she gave me apologetic smile.

I step away from her slowly as I shake my head. " You.. you stay away from me! " I yell before run away from there.
From her and my sad love story.
Damn it!!!

---

I'm a mess.
It's 2.30 in the morning and I still sit on kitchen table with bottle of wine in my hand.
My head only fill with one person. Ara. While my hand can't stop bring the bottle to my mouth and drink whatever inside.
I feel like a fool. Totally idiot. I try hard to be a good man for her and respect her but she only do the opposite of it.
Gosh, I hate myself.
" I hate myself! " I buried my face on table as I scream loud on it.
" You still here? " suddenly a voice ask me.
I lift my head and find Tiffany lean on door way of the kitchen.
Try ignore her sudden appearance, I take a sip again from the bottle.
" You look like a . " she said as she approach me.
I chuckles bitterly at her comment and just stare coldy at her who now sit in front of me and reach the bottle before sip the wine inside.
" You should teach me you know. " I said to her after couple minute of silent.
" What? " she put the bottle down and look at me questioning.
" without feeling. " 
Tiffany only stare at me  when heard my answer.
" Come on I take you to your room.. " she suddenly said before get up and try to help me back to my room.
" Nooooo... " I refuse her and hugs the bottle.
" Kim Taeyeon, get up. " she said firmly and make me roll my eyes when I heard she use my full name.
I get up wobbly and try walk to my room.
I feel so tired and my head feel so hurt, it's like there's someone replace it as drum and play with it.

Ugh this headache is killing me..
Tiffany push my room door with her feet as her hands busy try to keep me walk straight and not fall down.
She put me down on the edge of my bed and start help me to take off my shoes before prepare the bed for me.
My eyes start blurry and my head get dizzy seeing her moving back and forth around me.
Suddenly I don't kno where that come from but I have urge to kiss her.
So that's what I do the next second, grab her hand to stop her for moment before kiss her hard on lips.
Tiffany froze and just look at me without kissing me back but I'm not stop.
I open my lips and let my tongue grazed over her lower lips as I stare at her intensively, but she still not kissing me back.
Not given up, I bite and tug her lower lips so gently and make her finally release soft moan and start move her lips.
Her kiss is different this time.
So tenderly and gentle unlike our first.
After couple minutes change saliva, she slowly pulling back.
Our face still so close, I can still feel her breath on my face.
Tiffany start not sure about what's gonna happen, I can feel it too.
" Taetae.. " 
" No.. " I stop her as my lips start kissing her again. " Don't stop.. not now.. " I continue as I pull her closer to me.
We already lose control now.
Tiffany start climb on my lap and straddle me without stop the kiss.
She help me take off my shirt.
I help her take off her bra.
My lips goes down to her while I feel her hand sneakily goes inside my pants.
The next second the eroctic dance start.
The room full with moan and whimper.
It start with slowly move and get faster in each movement.
Tiffany lead my abrupt move into the steady and control one.
Until it end up with so much satisfied on both our body.
I kiss her head before fall asleep.

TBC

---


a/n : Ah finally can update, I hate my work it taking my time T^T sorry being so short tho orz
okay I stop rant, who's enjoy TaeNy intimate moment here? hehe
TaengSic shipper don't be afraid, they will come sooner than you think hoho
Enjoy the story and pardon any typo or gramatical language ^^;