My Life In Seoul -- Chapter TEN : Unexpected Life

My Life In Seoul

 

Note : This --> Thought

Jang Hyuk last will is he want burried beside his late wife, Krystal mother.
So after all the complicated process finally they drive him to Seoul.
It was the second time Taeyeon saw all Jang family. First time is when they got married, the second is now.
Everyone stand quietly beside mom who still sobs once and while.
And there's Krystal who look so tough and just nods her head if someone approach her to say their sympathy.
I take a look of her quietly. 
She so young but already lose both of her parents.
I still remember how hard it is when lose a father, I just can't imagine if I lose mom too.
Somehow I'm so proud of her, she strong girl. She just need to know that she never gonna be alone.
I will always be there for you Krys..
I look down to hide my tears. 
I know my relationship with Hyuk is not always good, but I can't say that he not try to always be there for me as father.
He's a family.
And today I lose another of my family.
I wipe the tears that fall on my cheek before look up and glance at my left, to where Tiffany stand not far away from me.
Slowly her hand reach mine and squeeze it lightly, as if to say that everything will be good sooner.
And then I look at my right, where Jessica hold my arm tight, to show that she never gonna be away.
I take my breath slowly before close my eyes, greateful for they who always there beside me.

---


Life is one of unpredictable thing.
One time you at below part of it, the other time you be on top of it.
There's a lot thing happen after Hyuk left, and thank God all of it it's good.
Krystal accepted into her dream campus and somehow our relationship goes from casual friend to be more siblings.
For first time I feel like really have sister.
She not cold like she use to when come around me.
Yes, we still do a lot bickering over little things, but it make us grew more closer.
She someone nice and warm, she support me a lot with what happen in my life.
Lately we even have our time to hang out together every weekend only to share and tell story about our life.
Simple thing, but we enjoy it so much.
Another good thing is, my mom decide to stay at Seoul, she and Tiffany now planing to open a mini cafe with with them as the chef.
Well, after meet Tiffany my mom and her is 'click' right away.
They share same passion, cooking, and somehow since that all they do is either talk about food or experience the new recipe.
Well, I'm not complain though, I love eating, specially my mom's cooking.
But bad side thing is I start gain a lot fat now, specially on my stomach.
I need work out more.
And that's when Kwanghee said his brillian idea about us go to gym together and decide to be my wingman to get a girl. 
I never really thought about it actually, getting girl I mean.
My relationship with Tiffany already make me confuse.
Moreover after we sleep together.
Sometimes we act like couple, the other times we just hang out like casual friend.

And her, she never protest or complain about our status too.
We never said the 'L' words, I don't know if it's because we afraid or we more comfortable with what we have now.
But one thing for sure is I feel responsible about my act.
Which make me more curious about her actual feeling for me.
Gosh why girl so complicated? 
Sigh..

" Do you know that you have fans? " mom suddenly appear beside me when I washing the dishes. I take a glance to her and cringe only to see the pile of the new dishes I have to wash.
Who? Krystal? " I ask casually as I take the dishes and start wash it.
Nope. " she said while start to drying the clean one.
I look at her curious. " Kwanghe..? " I said not sure.
No, silly~ Jessica. " mom laugh when heard my random guess.
" Oh, it's in past mom. " 
" Really? I think she still like you." she said as she glance at Jessica who now chat with Kwanghee and Krystal.
" Yeah, as friend, she like me as friend. " 
" No Tae, she likes you like woman like a man. " she correct me.
I arched my eyebrows when heard mom analysis before glancing at Jessica.
I saw her look at me once and while, and when our eyes met, she just smile before look the other way.
It happen couple times and actually make me wonder.

No mom, I'm with Fany now.. and Sica have Yul. " I don't know why but feel little bit disappointed when said it.
I know, Fany is nice girl. She remind me a lot about my old days. " she said while smiling.
I blinks my eyes and glance at her.
" What? I mean her freedom lifestyle~ " she said in defensive tone.
" Sure.. " I said as I back to wash the dished but can't delete the picture that suddenly come to my head.
Mom in Tiffany version.
Eww.. 
I shake my head to quickly erased that picture from my head.
" But what about your feeling to her? "
" I..care about her mom, Fany is important person to me. " I answer her with pretty confident tone.
" What I mean is your feeling towards Sica, not Fany. " mom chuckled a little before leave me confuse with her question.
My feeling to Sica..?
I'm not so sure..

---

" Where's everyone? " I ask Jessica once I found her stand alone on balcony.
She look around for second before shrug her shoulder. " I don't know, sleep? "
" Kwanghee too? " 
Yes, he is. " she answer me as she nod her head to sofa where Kwanghee sleep between pile of laundry.
I chuckles before turn back my attention to the girl beside me.
" You not sleep? " I ask her softly.
She sighed before shake her head. " I'm not sleepy. " answer her before turn her eyes to the view of Seoul city at night.
I look at her. Something bothering her. I can feel it.
" You okay? "
" Hehm.. " she nod without even look at me.
" Lie. I know you not. " I turn my body so I can face her now.
She glance at me before give me little smile. " I'm fine Taengoo, I just.. confuse. " she said as she bite her lips.
" Why? " I tilt head, waiting for her to continue.
Jessica looks like thinking for while before decide to tell me. " It's Yul.. he.. umm.. asking me to marry him. "
I rise my eyebrows when heard it.
I know I supposed be happy, but somehow.. I'm not..
" Wow.. " that's the only words I can say after just quiet for like whole minute. " What's your answer..? "

" I said.. yes.. "
I close my eyes when heard her answer.
For first time, I'm afraid to losing her.
But now I'm confuse.. I mean I just know him like what? A year? Is that enough? " she look not so sure with her answer.
Are you, happy with him.. Sica? " I ask her.
Well, I'm comfortable with him.. he's important person to me.. " she answer me the same answer like what I said to my mom before.
What about love? Do you love him? " I ask her again.
I heard her chuckle a little before turn her head to look at me. " I only ever love.. one person for my whole life.. " she said as she gave me little smile.
I hold my breath when heard her answer and for first time, everything is clear to me.
I'm in love with my best friend.


TBC

__________________________________________

a/n : Finally update! Sorry for taking too long, I'm so busy and tired T^T
So who love TaengSic now?? xD
Hope you enjoy this chapter, sorry if it's too short tho ^^;