Chapter 2: the engagement

Wedding Dress

One week later, the engagement party was held.

Everyone was chatting and having fun, everyone but Jiyeon. She stared dazely at Lee Joon and Hyomin.

"Your tie's crooked oppa!" Hyomin exclaimed. Lee Joon chuckled as she helped him fix it.

Catching Jiyeon's gaze, Lee joon turns around, smiles and walks towards Jiyeon with Hyomin following behind him.

"You've really grown up Jiyeon! You're getting married before me!" Lee Joon said.

Hyomin: " Yeah yeah! Thats so unfair, I feel so old now! Oppa ya, when are you going to pop the question?"

Lee Joon laughed out loud while Jiyeon smile awkwardly.

Jiyeon excused herself by saying she needed to take a breather. She walked around the garfen and the scenery took her breath away.

There were frangipanis growing on the trees and five different colours of roses around her. It seemed like the dream location to hold an engagement for any girl.

She glanced into the hall, where everyone was. There were bouquets of white roses everywhere and dangling chandeliers.

How could this engagement party get anymore perfect? She thought. Why can't I just be happy with this? She started blaming herself, why couldn't she just be content with what she had?

The next few days seemed to past by like a blur. Everyone seemed to be busy preparing for the wedding except Jiyeon herself.

As the people got ready her wedding dress for fitting, Jiyeon sat herself comfortably on the sofa.

She slowly took out her wallet from her bag and opened it.

She took out a photo which was hidden under her photo with Jieun.

It was a photo of 3 young children, posing happily under the sunset. Jiyeon softly ran her finger over the little boy who is standing next to her's face, reminiscing about the past.

Just then, Joongki touched Jiyeon lightly on the cheek," What are you doing Jiyeon?"

Hearing this, Jiyeon snapped out of her daze and hastily kept her wallet:"Oh! Nothing! Is the wedding dress ready?"

Joongki looked at her puzzledy but nodded his head lightly and sat down on the sofa while she went to change into the wedding dress.

"Thup." Something fell onto the ground.

Joongki bent down to pick it up and realised it was Jiyeon's wallet.

The picutre of Jiyeon dazely staring at a photo went into his mind and out of curiousity, he opened the wallet and saw the picture of Jiyeon and Jieun smiling happily.

He smiled and shaked his head softly: "She must be sad to not be able to stay with Jieun anymore." He thought.

Little did he know what she really was thinking about...

 

Here's the update people are requesting for! I'm sorry if its not that good but i wrote this long ago when i was bored, i don't really know how to continue to comments and suggestions are welcomedddd~!!!