chapter 13: humilation.

Wedding Dress

Jiyeon was walking out of the building when her phone rang.

“Hello?” she said.

“Jiyeon ah, its Lee Joon oppa. Let’s meet.”

“Oppa? I’m at work now, going to lunch…” Jiyeon replied.

That’s when she felt someone touch her shoulder.

She turned around and was face to face with a smiling Lee Joon.

She smiled and closed her phone.

They picked a nice table under the shade and ordered their lunch.

That day, Hyomin was feeling bored so she decided to go shopping with Jieun.

“Hyomin ah, do you know how’s Jiyeon? I’m sure she’ll like to go shopping too…” Jieun said.

“I don’t know.” Hyomin replied coldly and refused to continue on the subject.

As they were walking on the street, Jieun all of a sudden spotted Lee Joon’s face.

He was sitting opposite a girl and they were talking blissfully.

She looked at the girl’s back and by looking at the length and style of her hair, Jieun immediately made out that it was Jiyeon.

Her eyes brightened, maybe Jiyeon could join us, she thought.

She turned to Hyomin who was playing with her phone.

“Hyomin ah! Isn’t that Lee Joon and Jiyeon? Let’s go say hi!” Jieun said ecstatically.

Hearing both of their names together, Hyomin’s fingers stopped tapping on her mobile and she looked towards the café.

There they were, sitting together.

She couldn’t see Jiyeon’s face as she could only see her back but she could see Lee Joon’s face.

His smile filled his face and she never saw him smile this way when he was with her.

He looked so, happy, Hyomin thought.

Could I give him that same kind of happiness?

That’s when her feelings took control of her.

Why should she doubt herself?

Lee Joon is her boyfriend, is hers, and always will be.

Why must she back out and let Jiyeon have him?

Jiyeon doesn’t deserve him.

Hyomin put her phone into her bag and walked off towards Lee Joon and Jiyeon, leaving Jieun behind.

“Hyomin ah~!” Jieun called after her and walked after her.

No one saw Hyomin coming.

Jiyeon had her back facing Hyomin and Lee Joon had his head bent down to eat his food so no one anticipated what happened next.

Hyomin’s eyes were like tunnels as she walked towards the table.

She picked up the glass of water and splashed it onto Jiyeon’s face.

Jiyeon was in absolute shock.

She looked up at the person who did this to her and was shocked to see Hyomin’s trembling fingers on the glass.

Jieun, who saw the whole scene from the side, stopped in her tracks, wide open.

She could not understand why Hyomin would do that to Jiyeon and quickly rushed towards them.

“Hyomin ah…” Jiyeon started.

“Don’t give me that pitiful look. I don’t buy it. How shameless can you be? To even meet him in public? My boyfriend? Who do you think you are?!”  Hyomin burst out.

Lee Joon who witnessed all of this silently, all of a sudden stood up and kick his chair back.

Hyomin jumped up, shocked to see Lee Joon’s face, black as charcoal.

Lee Joon raised his hand up and Hyomin’s eyes widened.

Was he going to hit her?

Jiyeon, who seemed to know what he was going to do immediately held his wrist back.

“Lee Joon, don’t do it…I’m fine.” She said.

Jieun came over and said, “Lee Joon ah, I’ll take care of Jiyeon, you go on and sort things out with Hyomin okay?”

Lee Joon did not say a word and walked off with Hyomin running after him.

Jieun looked at Jiyeon’s drenched face and hair and sighed.

 

 

i added some stuff in the foreword, hope u readers like it! please comment as always! RINNIE her 'eyes were like tunnels' remember the quote? kekekkekekeke