chapter 14: reality hits down on Hyomin...hard.

Wedding Dress

Lee Joon was walking at top speed when he stopped at the entrance of a park.

Hyomin who was running after him, did not see that he stopped and banged right into his back.

“Ow! Oppa, why did you stop?” she complained as she rubbed her forehead.

“What do you think you are doing?” Lee Joon said, emotionless.

“Oppa ya, why do you look so scary? Smile or something…” Hyomin said playfully and grabbed his arm.

With no expression on his face, Lee Joon pushed her hand away.

Hyomin, shocked at his reaction, her smile wiped from her face switched with a face of hurt, looked up at Lee Joon.

“What did I do wrong?” she said.

“What did you do wrong? You splashed water at Jiyeon in public with no reason!” Lee Joon said, agitated.

“What no reason? She was hanging out with my boyfriend in public when I already told her to stay away from you, she was asking for it.” Hyomin said and crossed her arms.

“Didn’t I already say we’re over? Hyomin ah, I never loved you. I tried over and over again to realize my feelings for you but I just can’t! I don’t love you the same way you love me, don’t you get it?” Lee Joon said and sighed.

Hyomin took some time to register this and looked back and Lee Joon, controlling her tears from flowing out, “So…You love Jiyeon, don’t you?” she asked, her lips shaking.

“She makes me feel happy Hyomin. I feel like she’s the one I’ve been waiting for all this time. It’s just that she was always there but I never realized it.” Lee Joon said.

Hyomin couldn’t stand it anymore and ran off, leaving Lee Joon all by himself, thinking if he had done the right thing.

Back at the café, Jieun immediately rushed Jiyeon into the building to find a bathroom.

Everyone looked at Jiyeon with surprised and weird stares and Jiyeon, embarrassed held her head down and hoped that no one recognized her.

In the bathroom, Jieun was drying Jiyeon’s hair under a hand dryer while Jiyeon was wiping her face with a handkerchief.

“Jiyeon ah.” Jieun said.

“Hmmm?” Jiyeon replied, her voice muffled by the handkerchief.

Jieun finished drying Jiyeon’s hair and Jiyeon combed her hair as Jieun looked at her with a confused expression on her face.

“Do you want to ask me something, Jieun ah?” Jiyeon asked.

“Erm. Obviously? Considering what just happened…” Jieun replied.

Jiyeon let out a sigh and told Jieun about all the things that happened recently.

“So many things happened…” Jieun mumbled.

“Jieun ah, you know I wouldn’t steal Lee Joon from Hyomin…I never thought about that! Even after Lee Joon confessed his feelings about Hyomin to me, I never once thought about being with Lee Joon…” Jiyeon said.

Jieun nodded.

“I know Jiyeon ah, you’re not that type of person. Hyomin has been best friends with us for such a long time, how can she not trust you? I mean, besides me, she is one of the people who know you the best…”

“Come on.” Jieun said, suddenly, and picked up Jiyeon’s bag and opened the door.

“Where are we going?” Jiyeon asked.

“To find Hyomin.” Jieun replied.

“What? Are you crazy? She’ll rip out my hair or something if she sees me!” Jiyeon said and stepped back.

“Come on Jiyeon. Do you want to run away from her forever? Do you want to ruin your friendship with her? If not, you should go talk with her right now, and I’ll go with you.” Jieun said.

Jiyeon thought for a while and finally relented, “Fine…Let’s go.”

 

pardon me for not updating ytd! i'm feeling sick again>____________<